Where Can We Find Mortgage Processors?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Isabel in Boston, Massachusetts

92 months ago

Hi, I am moving to FL in June. I am looking for mortgage processing job. I like to join an outsourcing firm where I can work from home. If any of you know of any company please let me know.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Shontez Moore in Fayetteville, North Carolina

83 months ago

I am new to the Fayetteveille area and am looking for a full time job processing loans. I have been processing for 8 years and it is hard to find something in this area so far. I have closed 40 loans or more per month and experienced in taking a loan from the credit report to shipping it and having it funded by the investor. FHA, VA, Conventional, Full doc, Stated, you name it.
Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Donna Labrada

83 months ago

Shontez Moore in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: I am new to the Fayetteveille area and am looking for a full time job processing loans. I have been processing for 8 years and it is hard to find something in this area so far. I have closed 40 loans or more per month and experienced in taking a loan from the credit report to shipping it and having it funded by the investor. FHA, VA, Conventional, Full doc, Stated, you name it.

You can try this link. There are a lot of processing jobs in NC.
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=loan-processor&l=

Julie Honeycutt in Sacramento, California

83 months ago

I am looking for a processing position in sacramento area. I have over 20 years of processing and doc draw and funding experience. Plus customer service background. I would be a great asset to any company. With the banking,finance,customer service along with the processing and servicing background I have. I would fit anywhere. As I have experience in almost every aspect of the processing world. I have been n assistant to an underwriter. I have done some underwriting. So I would be a great asset. I am a great team player. I look out for the customer or client. They seem to feel comfortable with me and I do what and when I say. I always get back to the customer which now a days is the main complaint from customers that the processor can never be reached to ask questions from the customer. I get that from customers everywhere I go.I am looking in the sacramento area put willing to commute to the outer areas of folsom,granite bay,rosevile,etc...

Steve Reynolds in Sacramento, California

82 months ago

Julie Honeycutt in Sacramento, California said: I am looking for a processing position in sacramento area. I have over 20 years of processing and doc draw and funding experience. Plus customer service background. I would be a great asset to any company. With the banking,finance,customer service along with the processing and servicing background I have. I would fit anywhere. As I have experience in almost every aspect of the processing world. I have been n assistant to an underwriter. I have done some underwriting. So I would be a great asset. I am a great team player. I look out for the customer or client. They seem to feel comfortable with me and I do what and when I say. I always get back to the customer which now a days is the main complaint from customers that the processor can never be reached to ask questions from the customer. I get that from customers everywhere I go.I am looking in the sacramento area put willing to commute to the outer areas of folsom,granite bay,rosevile,etc...

[Edited by Host]

****Message from Host****
Contact info deleted. Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile. Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

Vishal Goel in Ann Arbor, Michigan

78 months ago

Jarret in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Isabel - we're actually looking for someone full time. WHere in FL did you move to and is this something you are still interested in? If not, do you know of anyone that is and has lender-based processing/underwriting experience?

I would be interested in talking with you,[Edited by Host]

www.indeed.com/my/profile. Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Isabel Andrade in Bronx, New York

78 months ago

I haven't moved to Florida. However, I can process loans from my home office. If this is something you're interested in checking out call or email me - iandrade@comcast.net
[Edited by Host]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

katie in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

34 months ago

I am currently in Lake in the Hills IL - looking to process mortgage application out of my home. I have been in the business for 16 years. If anyone knows of anyone or any companies please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie Rogers- Honeycutt Honeycutt in Rocklin, California

34 months ago

I am Sacramento and looking for a processing position. Have over 20 years of experience. In all aspects of processing & servicing back ground.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bianca Flemister in Spring Hill, Florida

16 months ago

My Name is Bianca Flemister seeking a position as a Loan Processor. Please see my profile on Indeed.com. My email address is listed below:

bdflemister@gmail.com

Loan Processing Expertise
Conforming & Nonconforming Loans, FRMs, ARMs, GPMs, Jumbo Loans, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Guidelines, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Development Loans

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Apple Valley, California

17 days ago

Isabel in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hi, I am moving to FL in June. I am looking for mortgage processing job. I like to join an outsourcing firm where I can work from home. If any of you know of any company please let me know.
Thank you.

We are seeking a loan processor. Please forward your Resume to Steve@SaCapitalGroup.com

17 days ago

Shontez Moore in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: I am new to the Fayetteveille area and am looking for a full time job processing loans. I have been processing for 8 years and it is hard to find something in this area so far. I have closed 40 loans or more per month and experienced in taking a loan from the credit report to shipping it and having it funded by the investor. FHA, VA, Conventional, Full doc, Stated, you name it.

We are seeking a loan processor. Please contact us. Steve@SaCapitalGroup.com

17 days ago

katie in Lake In The Hills, Illinois said: I am currently in Lake in the Hills IL - looking to process mortgage application out of my home. I have been in the business for 16 years. If anyone knows of anyone or any companies please let me know.

We are seeking a loan processor. Please contact us. Steve@SaCapitalGroup.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.