Loan Processing Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Arin Palessiro in Lake Elsinore, California

76 months ago

I was wondering if someone could tell me what I should expect for pay while training to process loans. I have a strong admin. and office management background so i learn quickly and easily but have not ever worked with loans before. Should I be expecting a hourly wage? Commission only? I am not clear on the direction of this. Please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

julie

74 months ago

of course you should be receiving pay of some sort during training! if they hired you w/o experience and are paying on a "per file" basis you are being taken advantage of if they are not paying you any of the collected processing fee at closing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Daniel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

74 months ago

Hourly wages are usually for that field.
How about interneships too?

Much regards,
David
www.travellinesexpress.com
ebooks4life.blogspot.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JGutierrez in Brighton, Colorado

44 months ago

julie said: of course you should be receiving pay of some sort during training! if they hired you w/o experience and are paying on a "per file" basis you are being taken advantage of if they are not paying you any of the collected processing fee at closing.

Do you know of any companies hiring w/o experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Betsy in Miami, Florida

30 months ago

hey arin, I took some online training classes through www.LoanProcessorTraining.org and landed my first job as a mortgage processor... i hope this helps and good luck!

Betsy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.