locksmith

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

sonny corcoran in Atlanta, Georgia

104 months ago

i completed a course at p.c.d.i. in norcross, but have found it very difficult to find a job, i need that hands on training,please help!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

crestonriley in South River, New Jersey

104 months ago

sonny corcoran in Atlanta, Georgia said: i completed a course at p.c.d.i. in norcross, but have found it very difficult to find a job, i need that hands on training,please help!!!!!!

www.charlesstuartschool.com - 201-963-9688
not spam, i'm a former student/instructor from these campuses. Leslie Pagson is the greatest instructor that i have ever met. They offer hands on training and theory.

simon1981 in Manchester, United Kingdom

78 months ago

Manchester locksmith pro manchesterlocksmithpro.com great locksmith school

gofishbubba in Columbia, Missouri

75 months ago

foley-belsaw inst.in Kansas city, they offer home study courses in locksmithing and other services. I took that course and now own my own business in locksmithing.Also a cheaper course is university of phenox on line course.99 dollars to become certified. My advise jump in and get your feet wet. Get an add in the phone book and on line.my first week I generated about 13 calls. I only needed 8 calls a month to pay for my advertisement. just handing out business cards, in the month of December I had about 10 calls and got to do 8 of them. I only charge 35 bucks for lockouts anytime. get that out in your neighborhood and you will make a bundle. the good thing about locksmithing is lock your keys in your, loose them you will need a locksmith. Every body has keys to something, and everybody needs keys made. I have started making calls by appointment only to people who just need keys made.there for it cost you a little gas money for just one 3dollar key but it helps you advertise. hand out your business card like that to businesses and they will eat that up, hope this helps . you can e-mail me at gofishbubba@live.com about more info

Al in Jefferson, Georgia

62 months ago

sonny corcoran in Atlanta, Georgia said: i completed a course at p.c.d.i. in norcross, but have found it very difficult to find a job, i need that hands on training,please help!!!!!!

We are hiring an apprentice, e mail: fencedrop@gmail.com

Chuck in Gainesville, Georgia

62 months ago

Al in Jefferson, Georgia said: We are hiring an apprentice, e mail: fencedrop@gmail.com

I sent you a resume

Deepdiver in Duluth, Georgia

59 months ago

Chuck in Gainesville, Georgia said: I sent you a resume

Are you still looking for an apprentice? I'm currently taking a corse with Foley Belsaw and enjoy
locksmithing and would love an opportunity at something I enjoy doing. Please email me at deepdiverjosh1974@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.