What are typical logistics engineer salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Ketsch, Germany

92 months ago

My Salary is 43000 Euros/Year.

I´ll found my own company in 2 months. I´m one 29 years old. Now I´ve got 7 years experience in logistics engineering and realized several projects in the automotive, medical and distribution branch. I develope the planning data for my customers with several statistical data analysing and modelling methods. The developed basic data is used to develope a new materialflow concept. The result of the conception phasis is the layout of a new logistic system, e.g. with stacker cranes and conveyors, sometimes with robotic solutions. After all these steps I write a request for proposal and send it to the potential bidders. I coordinate tecnically and collect the proposals for my customer to evaluate the most efficient solution. It is aim to reach a roi of smaller than ca. 3 years, but it depends on the business of my customers. If you are interested in my activities please write me an email (markfrank@gmx.de).

Best regards

Mark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Allen in San Diego, California

83 months ago

My salary is $60,000 US dollars. I work for a military contractor at SPAWAR Systems Center producing logistics products for shipboard systems on US Navy ships and submarines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Oberhausen-Rheinhausen, Germany

82 months ago

Allen in San Diego, California said: My salary is $60,000 US dollars. I work for a military contractor at SPAWAR Systems Center producing logistics products for shipboard systems on US Navy ships and submarines.

Hi Allen,

how old are you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Mesquite, Texas

76 months ago

Even entry level LE's should be getting $50-60K. I have 10 years of experience I earn $85K. I know of several openings right now across the country willing to pay mid to upper 80's for experienced LE's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fernando Morales in Portland, Oregon

26 months ago

Steve in Mesquite, Texas said: Even entry level LE's should be getting $50-60K. I have 10 years of experience I earn $85K. I know of several openings right now across the country willing to pay mid to upper 80's for experienced LE's.

Hi I'm Fernando MOrales , I'm working as LE with 5 years of experience with automotive, high tech warehousing , supply chain and distribution , I'm willing to find a job within US , right now I'm place in Guadalajara Mexico , are there any Jon opportunities that you may now between your contacts?
Thanks a lot
Best Regards

Jasper in Millersville, Maryland

2 months ago

Steve in Mesquite, Texas said: Even entry level LE's should be getting $50-60K. I have 10 years of experience I earn $85K. I know of several openings right now across the country willing to pay mid to upper 80's for experienced LE's.

Really? 5 years of experience in Logistics and 5 years in field. Make 10k less..

Jasper in Glen Burnie, Maryland

2 months ago

UGH DAY

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.