What are typical logistics engineer salaries?

Comments (8)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Mark in Ketsch, Germany

100 months ago

My Salary is 43000 Euros/Year.

I´ll found my own company in 2 months. I´m one 29 years old. Now I´ve got 7 years experience in logistics engineering and realized several projects in the automotive, medical and distribution branch. I develope the planning data for my customers with several statistical data analysing and modelling methods. The developed basic data is used to develope a new materialflow concept. The result of the conception phasis is the layout of a new logistic system, e.g. with stacker cranes and conveyors, sometimes with robotic solutions. After all these steps I write a request for proposal and send it to the potential bidders. I coordinate tecnically and collect the proposals for my customer to evaluate the most efficient solution. It is aim to reach a roi of smaller than ca. 3 years, but it depends on the business of my customers. If you are interested in my activities please write me an email (markfrank@gmx.de).

Best regards

Mark

Allen in San Diego, California

91 months ago

My salary is $60,000 US dollars. I work for a military contractor at SPAWAR Systems Center producing logistics products for shipboard systems on US Navy ships and submarines.

Mark in Oberhausen-Rheinhausen, Germany

90 months ago

Allen in San Diego, California said: My salary is $60,000 US dollars. I work for a military contractor at SPAWAR Systems Center producing logistics products for shipboard systems on US Navy ships and submarines.

Hi Allen,

how old are you?

Steve in Mesquite, Texas

84 months ago

Even entry level LE's should be getting $50-60K. I have 10 years of experience I earn $85K. I know of several openings right now across the country willing to pay mid to upper 80's for experienced LE's.

Fernando Morales in Portland, Oregon

34 months ago

Steve in Mesquite, Texas said: Even entry level LE's should be getting $50-60K. I have 10 years of experience I earn $85K. I know of several openings right now across the country willing to pay mid to upper 80's for experienced LE's.

Hi I'm Fernando MOrales , I'm working as LE with 5 years of experience with automotive, high tech warehousing , supply chain and distribution , I'm willing to find a job within US , right now I'm place in Guadalajara Mexico , are there any Jon opportunities that you may now between your contacts?
Thanks a lot
Best Regards

Jasper in Millersville, Maryland

10 months ago

Steve in Mesquite, Texas said: Even entry level LE's should be getting $50-60K. I have 10 years of experience I earn $85K. I know of several openings right now across the country willing to pay mid to upper 80's for experienced LE's.

Really? 5 years of experience in Logistics and 5 years in field. Make 10k less..

Jasper in Glen Burnie, Maryland

10 months ago

UGH DAY

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.