Loss Prevention

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Mark Henry in Long Beach, California

87 months ago

I worked as a Loss Prevention Officer for Payless Drug Stores throughout San Diego and Los Angeles County and Henry's Marketplace. I've apprehended over 1,100 shoplifters. I'm very familiar with Surveillance, Arrest, Processing, Civil Demand, Report Writing, Court Appearances and Evidence Processing.
To teach you the trade requires more than just a few pointers.
I'm currently setting up a course that will teach the entire process. If you're interested in learning this trade, please reply to this email and I'll keep you posted on the start of the course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Summerside, Prince Edward Island

74 months ago

Hi,
I would be interested in your course.
I also do webhosting and can set up a website with members area for your course. If you'd like to work with me on that project, please contact me.

nightguy@techemail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

74 months ago

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply:

A.
Please send me a photo of the cover and the table of contents as well as the name of the publisher OR a link to the book available online (eg. Amazon or iuniverse.com )

B.
A "Members Area" website is the environmentally friendly and fastest way to market such a product ( book & course ), in my opinion. If there was one "today", I would have joined. I did
LP years ago in a drug store but am now in a major Canadian & US retail chain.

C. This would be an ideal opportunity for major retailers to train their new employees ( no delivery or training time ) and
would be highly profitable for author and administrator.

Please email me directly. nightguy "@" techemail.com
( Note the spaces in the email to prevent spam to my address ).

Thanks!

Ermitt in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

70 months ago

The manual is only $49.95.

I'm interested in the manual.

Thanx, Ermitt
e_franklyn@yahoo.com

anonimous in Toronto, Ontario

64 months ago

what a scam

ruffaseas in Tampa, Florida

61 months ago

Mark Henry in Long Beach, California said: I worked as a Loss Prevention Officer for Payless Drug Stores throughout San Diego and Los Angeles County and Henry's Marketplace. I've apprehended over 1,100 shoplifters. I'm very familiar with Surveillance, Arrest, Processing, Civil Demand, Report Writing, Court Appearances and Evidence Processing.
To teach you the trade requires more than just a few pointers.
I'm currently setting up a course that will teach the entire process. If you're interested in learning this trade, please reply to this email and I'll keep you posted on the start of the course.

Yes, I would be interested in this class. Thank you, Gail

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.