Kohl's LP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 90)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

John in Forney, Texas

69 months ago

I work for Kohls and have been there a long time, reaching the supervisor position and lead my district in external and internal apprehensions. I am a seasoned pro. I just can't stand when my company hires people and only trains them for a week and expect them to know what theyre doing. Last week they fired two of our best supervisors over a bad stop that would never have had a complaint. They didn't have a chance. Our DLPM just walked them to the guilliteine. Didn't back them up or anything. But theyll keep the people that arent producing and arent worth a flip.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

wolf davis in lambertville, New Jersey

69 months ago

Is kohls a good company to work for in general? I interviewed the the other day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (40) Reply - Report abuse

XXXXXX in Monterey Park, California

57 months ago

Flow in Sacramento, California said: I have been in the L.P end of retail for several years and it is very clear that the "guilliteine" is the common meathod of operations. Loss Prevention is a businesses in which you must think not once, twice, but three times before you act. The job is fun, but mistakes are not an option.

I know several people that have been fired from Kohls because LP puts words in their mouths and force them to write statments which then it is used to fire employees. This is a VERY illegal conduct...We are eagerly waiting to give Kohls/District 48 a nice legal surprise...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

annoyed in Dover, New Hampshire

53 months ago

Fired today from a Kohl's store for what the DLPM told me was a minor violation. GM didn't care because I'm not a great credit-getter so I'm done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MNM in Diamond Bar, California

48 months ago

annoyed in Dover, New Hampshire said: Fired today from a Kohl's store for what the DLPM told me was a minor violation. GM didn't care because I'm not a great credit-getter so I'm done.[/QUOTE

Hi, I, sorry to hear that you lost your job But I really dont think they care how much credit you opened, I was the Top Credit opener in my store (700 credits)and my customer gave me a gift of Kohls Cash because he was was happy with my customer service and he was leaving town and wanted me to have it cuz he would not be back for months. I tried to say no but he wouldnt have it. so accepted it. Well, needless to say. I am now without a job. I worked there for two years never called in sick. I was never late, I worked over when they asked. Received several awards for excellant Customer Service and top credit greeter. So< i feel your frustration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dmidget in Marietta, Georgia

47 months ago

MNM in Diamond Bar, California said:

Woooooww same excat thing just happened to me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Karina in Schererville, Indiana

46 months ago

Annie in Piscataway, New Jersey said: Yeah, I got fired too for using a neighbor's Kohl's cash given to me. It was only worth $10.00. I never knew it was a big enough offense to get you fired. They acted like I walked out of the store with an armload of stolen clothes. After being told I no longer have a job because of using a precious coupon they had the audacity to walk me to the door with all my fellow employees looking at me wondering what was happening. It was so humiliating. I think they treat customers a lot better than their employees. They don't care when customers make copies of $5.00 and $10.00 coupons and then don't buy anything more than the worth of the coupon so the item is for free. But God forbid an employee uses someone else's Kohl's cash. It's a federal offense. Employees are customers too.

Almost exact same thing happened to me! It's ok though, now that i'm a customer i plan to give them absolute hell.
I always saved my receipts and went in last week to return everything i've ever bought from them with and without receipts.
I got $256 cash back and about $300 in store credit : )
i'll have a recycling new wardrobe every season year round!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

patty

45 months ago

HOW WOULD DO THEY REALLY KNOW ITS NOT YOUR COUPON ..DOES ..SOMEONE AT THE STORE FINDS OUT OR CORP ..PEOPLE ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

patty

45 months ago

i worked my ass off for this company ..part time ..i loved this job ..and i violated one time in 2 years and 9 months...huge credit opener top in the store ...great custamer service ..and boom was taken back to the back room by two corp people over a small mistake ...they question me ..for one hour ..like i was some terrist ...it was humliating and embarrsing ..out of line ..i own and run my own buisness too ..i have never treated my employes like this over a mistake .......something should be done ...you dont belittle people becauce of a small mistake and fire them...its cruel and negative to yourself confidence ..kohls has lost some great people in our community over nothing ...this company should be ashamed of themselves for pushing them to work hard and sell there souls to open kohls acct ..and get rewarded and then ...they %^&* you over and kick your ass out on the street ..like an your a crimminal ...please dont let them fool you ..how great to work there ..they have made good hard working people feel ..ashamed of themselves and worthless and a feeling of thanks for nothing ...no sorry or thank your for all your hard work ..its discusting ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

AW in Sacramento, California

45 months ago

Hi. Sorry about your Kohl's job. Do you know if they limit the amount of returns without a receipt . I've already done 4 this year under $50 each. We only pay cash and my husband usually throw the receipt away or misplace it. If there is a limit, does it say so anywhere? Thanks

Karina in Schererville, Indiana said: Almost exact same thing happened to me! It's ok though, now that i'm a customer i plan to give them absolute hell.
I always saved my receipts and went in last week to return everything i've ever bought from them with and without receipts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

.. in Forest Hills, New York

45 months ago

Since a lot of the people posting here seem to have experience with Kohl's loss prevention, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me advice...

Probably a little more than six months ago, I was caught shoplifting from Kohl's. I took a bracelet that was around $20-25. I was issued a ticket and a fine from Kohl's. Since I'm 16, I completed the necessary steps to have the offense expunged through Teen Court. I know everyone says this, but I truly am sorry. I regret what I did more than anything. I feel absolutely awful, and literally an hour doesn't go by that I don't think about what I did. It's always hanging over my head and I just feel like an awful person. I know I deserve to, and should, feel terrible but I have learned so much from mistake. I've been a straight A student my whole life, I've always been involved in extra curricular activities, and I have 2 jobs. I often work 12+ hour days. Shoplifting is truly out of character for me. Unfortunately, I made the bad decision when I was with a friend. I don't want to blame it on them, because I know I had the choice to do it, but I wouldn't have done it if I were by myself. I feel so terrible and just can't get my mind off of what I did... I would NEVER do anything against the law again. I'm disgusted with my actions..

I guess my question is, is it 100% that I'm banned from Kohl's for life? I don't know if Teen Court affects that, or if I can go at a certain age, or after a couple of years. I know that the company has no reason to trust me, but if I write a sincere letter to the right person, will they consider letting me shop there in the future? I would really do anything to try to fix what I've done. 

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LP in Colorado Springs, Colorado

45 months ago

.. in Forest Hills, New York said: Since a lot of the people posting here seem to have experience with Kohl's loss prevention, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me advice...

Probably a little more than six months ago, I was caught shoplifting from Kohl's. I took a bracelet that was around $20-25. I was issued a ticket and a fine from Kohl's. Since I'm 16, I completed the necessary steps to have the offense expunged through Teen Court. I know everyone says this, but I truly am sorry. I regret what I did more than anything. I feel absolutely awful, and literally an hour doesn't go by that I don't think about what I did. It's always hanging over my head and I just feel like an awful person. I know I deserve to, and should, feel terrible but I have learned so much from mistake. I've been a straight A student my whole life, I've always been involved in extra curricular activities, and I have 2 jobs. I often work 12+ hour days. Shoplifting is truly out of character for me. Unfortunately, I made the bad decision when I was with a friend. I don't want to blame it on them, because I know I had the choice to do it, but I wouldn't have done it if I were by myself. I feel so terrible and just can't get my mind off of what I did... I would NEVER do anything against the law again. I'm disgusted with my actions..

I guess my question is, is it 100% that I'm banned from Kohl's for life? I don't know if Teen Court affects that, or if I can go at a certain age, or after a couple of years. I know that the company has no reason to trust me, but if I write a sincere letter to the right person, will they consider letting me shop there in the future? I would really do anything to try to fix what I've done. 

Yes, their is a chance that you may be able to once again shop at kohl's. I'm an LPO at Kohl's right now. You should write a letter and mail it to Kohl's Corporate LP. Everyone makes mistakes, don't be too hard on yourself ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

.. in New York, New York

44 months ago

I can find the address for the corporate office in general, but is there something I should add on to direct it to loss prevention?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Chelsea, Michigan

43 months ago

If you call corporate you can see if the ban has been lifted. Technically, if you are a minor when the offense occurs you are only banned until you turn 18 but before you walk into a store call and find out if it was lifted. Hope this helps.

.. in Forest Hills, New York said: Since a lot of the people posting here seem to have experience with Kohl's loss prevention, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me advice...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Hopewell Junction, New York

43 months ago

I am a Loss Prevention Supervisor in NY don't listen to these people Kohl's can not issue trespasses to anyone under 18 you can go in any Kohl's you want and they can not do anything. Don't steal anymore idiot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kika in Trenton, New Jersey

42 months ago

yeah so I was hired in october and officially started working black friday. I work in the Kohls in Howell, New Jersey, by the way, or used to I should say. I was hired for part-time, as I am a sophomore in college trying to support myself. I applied for part-time NOT seasonal. But I worked hard. I got a lot of credit. The first week I worked I won a Holiday Hero award. I was one of the best part-time new POS employees, I never commplained and I only called out once because I had the stomach flu. My supervisor, also my boss, last week told me I was doing such a great job that she asked me to stay at Kohls after the holidays. I gladly agreed and thanked her. Today I get a call from her saying she changed their mind because she apparantly "re-checked the budget" and they won't be able to keep me. She was very rude about it as well. I couldn't help it, I started to cry a little bit and she basically was like "ok bye!" and hung up. I have to work on Saturday. I am devestated, I loved working their and I worked very hard. I am going to try to save my job but I know it's useless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

kika in Trenton, New Jersey

42 months ago

patty said: i worked my ass off for this company ..part time ..i loved this job ..and i violated one time in 2 years and 9 months...huge credit opener top in the store ...great custamer service ..and boom was taken back to the back room by two corp people over a small mistake ...they question me ..for one hour ..like i was some terrist ...it was humliating and embarrsing ..out of line ..i own and run my own buisness too ..i have never treated my employes like this over a mistake .......something should be done ...you dont belittle people becauce of a small mistake and fire them...its cruel and negative to yourself confidence ..kohls has lost some great people in our community over nothing ...this company should be ashamed of themselves for pushing them to work hard and sell there souls to open kohls acct ..and get rewarded and then ...they %^&* you over and kick your ass out on the street ..like an your a crimminal ...please dont let them fool you ..how great to work there ..they have made good hard working people feel ..ashamed of themselves and worthless and a feeling of thanks for nothing ...no sorry or thank your for all your hard work ..its discusting ...

I agree. I was part-time and I loved it as well. i didn't work long but they asked me to stay because i was doing so well. i'm still new and, considering i didn't have any decent training whatsoever, i did a good job. so the same supervisor today laid me off due to "budget" cuts. I have bills to pay, I am trying to support myself at 20 years old. She said "saturday's your last day". saturday? so she gives me five days notice and, like u said, throws me in the streets basically with no job and no means of supporting myself. i agree, they hired me because it was christmas and used me to get the help they needed and then just threw me out like garbage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

THD LP in Phoenix, Arizona

42 months ago

AW in Sacramento, California said: Hi. Sorry about your Kohl's job. Do you know if they limit the amount of returns without a receipt . I've already done 4 this year under $50 each. We only pay cash and my husband usually throw the receipt away or misplace it. If there is a limit, does it say so anywhere? Thanks

Every company limits returns without receipts ( and some with receipts, like T.J.Maxx). The reason is to stop theft / refund fraud. If you have nothing to hide KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

THD LP in Phoenix, Arizona

42 months ago

kika in Trenton, New Jersey said: I agree. I was part-time and I loved it as well. i didn't work long but they asked me to stay because i was doing so well. i'm still new and, considering i didn't have any decent training whatsoever, i did a good job. so the same supervisor today laid me off due to "budget" cuts. I have bills to pay, I am trying to support myself at 20 years old. She said "saturday's your last day". saturday? so she gives me five days notice and, like u said, throws me in the streets basically with no job and no means of supporting myself. i agree, they hired me because it was christmas and used me to get the help they needed and then just threw me out like garbage.

Didn't they tell you that you were only "Seasonal"? By law they have to.. Bet they did?!!!?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kohls Lpo in West Jordan, Utah

42 months ago

Y

LP in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Yes, their is a chance that you may be able to once again shop at kohl's. I'm an LPO at Kohl's right now. You should write a letter and mail it to Kohl's Corporate LP. Everyone makes mistakes, don't be too hard on yourself ;)

Not sure if your question was answered, but the trespass is set in stone for a year. After that you can write an apology letter to the VP of Loss Prevention and they'll lift it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Y

LP in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Yes, their is a chance that you may be able to once again shop at kohl's. I'm an LPO at Kohl's right now. You should write a letter and mail it to Kohl's Corporate LP. Everyone makes mistakes, don't be too hard on yourself ;)

Not sure if your question was answered, but the trespass is set in stone for a year. After that you can write an apology letter to the VP of Loss Prevention and they'll lift it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Y

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Y

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Y

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Y

42 months ago

Y

LPO in Las Vegas, Nevada

39 months ago

Unless your shopping at the same Kohl's you were arrested at, or you decide to steal again when you go shopping. There is no way a tresspass will be enforced. Ive seen people in my store that have been tresspassed for petit/grand larceny in the past, and I just let them walk around. If theyve stolen before, more then likely they will give me a stat. Why bother kicking them out lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

THD LP of Phoenix in Yorba Linda, California

39 months ago

That's a good question as more and more Retailers want to keep legitimate customers in their store, but not thieves. Most companies have introduced "Refund Management" into their systems. This computer is hooked into the register terminals. When a refund dies not fit into its criteria, it refuses the refund, taking the decision out of the associate and management. As ,I said before, if you don't abuse the system and keep your receipt you should be OK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

adawg in Carol Stream, Illinois

36 months ago

Karina in Schererville, Indiana said: Almost exact same thing happened to me! It's ok though, now that i'm a customer i plan to give them absolute hell.

Good luck with that. They will see your return history and shut you down before you know it. You act like LP doesnt dont keep tabs on customers return history. What you got caught up on was a policy violation and they canned your ass for it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

THD LP in Phoenix, Arizona said: I have been LP for over 10 years and trust me, I used to take fitting room cases. They are only difficult in the fact that you "have to count". If the fitting rooms are kept clean, and checked afterwards, then I hate to say this, but if you steal in a fitting room, you will get caught and its perfectly legal do prosecute.

If they didnt have video of selection and you entering the area before selection I would fight it. Second off if she returned them to the sales floor, like you had mentioned, that would be dumb because the shorts should be locked up in evidence unless all they need is pictures of the evidence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

Ashley in Chelsea, Michigan said: If you call corporate you can see if the ban has been lifted. Technically, if you are a minor when the offense occurs you are only banned until you turn 18 but before you walk into a store call and find out if it was lifted. Hope this helps.

Yeah I would just give it a year before you go back to that Khols. But you can go to other Kohls, just dont shoplift.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

associate of kohls in Midlothian, Illinois

35 months ago

you just have to be smart about it and not use it with your discount then they dont care they care when you are using someones kohls cash you didn't earn with your discount. some one at my job got fired for it to. just got to be smarter than them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

THD of Phoenix

35 months ago

adawg in Carol Stream, Illinois said: If they didnt have video of selection and you entering the area before selection I would fight it. Second off if she returned them to the sales floor, like you had mentioned, that would be dumb because the shorts should be locked up in evidence unless all they need is pictures of the evidence.

You really need to learn the local by-laws. Firstly, when somebody is caught stealing from fitting rooms, IT'S THE SAME AS ANY OTHER SHOPLIFTING CASE. You don't need video, just the sworn statement from the LP and paperwork that is completed at the time. Then you have the police statements and as for the evidence, you only need a photo of the evidence. It can then be returned to the sales floor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lpo Kohls a joke in Orland Park, Illinois

35 months ago

Yeah they have to many restraints and a lot of BS going on i recently got fired cause" i wasn't a good fit"..little or no training a spastic supervisor and a parttimer,, that was a setup from the start. My supervisor seemed racist and never was in the building when on duty,,and my teammate was cool but only worked partime for a while...also you can't do anything to you pass CBT's and a Comp. test,,what a joke ,,but from the start your on the clock for getting stops or getting fired.........a waste of time and the pay sucks...........................

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Another thing...trespass rules suck for kohls,,they can come back anytime they want,, LPO's LPS's cant do a thing but watch,trust me..what a waste....

sg in Midlothian, Illinois

35 months ago

pay does suck you got that rite but i wish they would fire people at our kohls that "arn't a good fit" i mean really i work my butt off to have people come in after me and hide clothes because they are to lazy to put it away. and i have to come in the next day and double up my work cleaning up after them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mechanicsman in Clover, South Carolina

35 months ago

does kohls have security cameras in the lossprevention office?? i shoplifted and they took me in the office.. i gave the stuff back and tried to leave the office and the loss prevention lady attacked me and i am 4 months pregnat... is there cameras in that office???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

no there is no cameras,,but you can bring them to court they cannot touch you for no reason unless you touched them first otherwise thats a good lawsuit for you,, specially if your pregnant,,i would take that case in a heartbeat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Todd in West Milford, New Jersey

35 months ago

Whats the average salary range for a loss prevention officer position at Kohl's in the northeast?

Lpo Kohls a joke in Orland Park, Illinoi in Orland Park, Illinois

35 months ago

10.50 ,,trust me its not worth it...i started 12.50 at a grocerystore 13.50 after a year..kohls does not have no raises,,you saving em like 2 to 3 thousand a month depending on the cases you get but they don't want to pay you,,pathetic...dont bother with them...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ljd in Leesburg, Virginia

34 months ago

patty said: HOW WOULD DO THEY REALLY KNOW ITS NOT YOUR COUPON ..DOES ..SOMEONE AT THE STORE FINDS OUT OR CORP ..PEOPLE ??

Because everything is trackable.. it is in the handbook that you CANNOT accept anyone's kohl's cash, kmrc, or anything.. employees know that. They think that they can get away with it but you cant. Loss Prevention usually tracks all employee purchases (you realize you are using your discount when you purchase things which makes it easier to track) so they can look up your receipt, see you used a kmrc or kohl's cash and then investigate where the kohl's cash came from. It's easy to figure out if it was issued to you or someone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

juju in Alameda, California

31 months ago

I'm 19 and was caught shoplifting merchandise worth around $30 today at Kohl's in Ca. They didn't call the police or take my picture. I just signed the trespass paper agreeing that I cannot go back to Kohl's, but I'm not sure for how long. I heard the guy say a year, but I'm not sure. Also, will that go on my public record? Can anyone help me please? I am truly sorry for what I did and it is my first time. What's going to happen?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

jenna in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

i was recently fired for stealing some kohls cash.. they asked me if i can pay it back and made me sign a paper saying i will pay it back but i did not have time to finish reading it before he took it from me.. i do not know how long i have to pay it back and i was wondering if someone can help me figure out if the charges rise from not poaying back in time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mickey in Waldorf, Maryland

31 months ago

idk if they will even press charges on you.

E in Brookfield, Illinois

30 months ago

I have no respect for Kohl's LP anymore. I was harassed and raped by one of our store's LP employees while on the clock. He eventually got fired, as did his supervisor, but I had to give statements to a male LP district managee and a male assistant manager, which was humiliating. I wish I had involved the police.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Lawandorder in Phoenix, Arizona

30 months ago

Then why didn't you??? That was a major crime, he should have been arrested. That would also take him off the streets so he couldn't do it to anybody else. I'm having a very hard time believing you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

E in Brookfield, Illinois

30 months ago

Because I was ashamed, because I was embarrassed, humiliated that I didn't fight him back, and because I went home and showered right away, destroying evidence. Every day I wish I had gone to the police instead of letting Kohl's try and cover it up while humiliating me in the process. The rumors finally just died down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen in Chicago, Illinois

30 months ago

Annie in Piscataway, New Jersey said: Yeah, I got fired too for using a neighbor's Kohl's cash given to me. It was only worth $10.00. I never knew it was a big enough offense to get you fired. They acted like I walked out of the store with an armload of stolen clothes. After being told I no longer have a job because of using a precious coupon they had the audacity to walk me to the door with all my fellow employees looking at me wondering what was happening. It was so humiliating. I think they treat customers a lot better than their employees. They don't care when customers make copies of $5.00 and $10.00 coupons and then don't buy anything more than the worth of the coupon so the item is for free. But God forbid an employee uses someone else's Kohl's cash. It's a federal offense. Employees are customers too.

Do you know if this violation will be on your record. Will it be difficult to find another retail job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kdj in Indianapolis, Indiana

30 months ago

LPO in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Unless your shopping at the same Kohl's you were arrested at, or you decide to steal again when you go shopping. There is no way a tresspass will be enforced. Ive seen people in my store that have been tresspassed for petit/grand larceny in the past, and I just let them walk around. If theyve stolen before, more then likely they will give me a stat. Why bother kicking them out lol

I've a similar question and was wondering if somebody can give me an advice...

I was banned like 3 or 4 years ago from a Kohl's store for a stupid thing I did. I changed the box of jewelry because it looked really dirty and I wanted to give somebody as a gift. I did not realize that the price was different by 2 or 3 dollars as the price was not marked. I was not charged anything but was just said that I will not be able to go to any Kohl's store. I truly am sorry and I regret what I did and I wish I can take that back because my intention was not to shoplift or anything. I feel very terrible for what I did. Whenever I think about that I feel like an awful person. I've learned a lot from my mistake. Trust me, shoplifting is truly not my character. Unfortunately, I made the bad decision at that time which I'm still regretting. I promise that I would NEVER do anything against the law again and have not done it ever since after or even before that. This was the first time I did something unintentionally which led me in this situation.

My question is, is it 100% that I'm banned from Kohl's for life? Is there anything I can do to have my ban lifted and I'm willing to do anything to let me shop there in my future and fix what I've done. I understand that the company has no reason to trust me again but if they can give me one more chance I would appreciate it a lot. If anyone could give me some advice I will really appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

barbie in Temple, Texas

29 months ago

I have being one of them, I'll like to know if I can join the lawsuit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.