Tips for loss prevention interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming loss prevention interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Irishgreg83 in Calhoun, Georgia

87 months ago

Almost every loss prevention dept ive seen is looking for experience I wont lie it is not east to land a job in loss prevention.

The best advice I can give is get some kind of security experience under your belt first it will greatly increase your chances of landing a job.

Be outgoing at the interview LP managers wont want to hire a timid person, because the nature of the job includes frequent confrontation.

I cant think of any questions asked more frequently than in any other type of job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Edward Hill in Fredericksburg, Virginia

74 months ago

Loss Prevention Position in Fredericksburg,Spotsylvania,or Stafford Virginia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

MIke in Surprise, Arizona

74 months ago

I will be interviewing for a LP job next week and was wondering what questions might be asked at the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Roderick Allen in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

74 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming loss prevention interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Well as an ex-loss prevention manager for value city department stores and an ex loss prevention associate for walmart stores.. i can say that there are no questions to prepare for.The questions that are asked are generally geared toward the store or company you are trying to get hired for.. Irishgreg83 gave you sound advise.. Take it and run with it. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.