Mailroom Clerk Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Maureen Ricci in Pompano Beach, Florida

84 months ago

I have been looking for a Mailroom Clerk for years. Please try to get me a job in Coral Springs, (not Ft. Lauderdale). I have 27 years experience at that job. I was trained in that job in 1969, I am willing to do that job. I am always willing to be trained in something new. Please send me some trainee jobs, but I am partial to Mailroom Clerk jobs. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maureen Ricci in Pompano Beach, Florida

80 months ago

Since I put in that application, I have not heard from any companies in Coral Springs, Florida that were hiring Mailroom Clerks. I am very desperate to work. I moved here from Brooklyn, NY and have been looking for a job ever since, and I haven't heard from anyone.
Please be the first? I live between W.Sample Rd. & University Dr.

Thank you,

Maureen Ricci

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

christine lombard in Manchester, New Hampshire

79 months ago

Maureen Ricci in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I have been looking for a Mailroom Clerk for years. Please try to get me a job in Coral Springs, (not Ft. Lauderdale). I have 27 years experience at that job. I was trained in that job in 1969, I am willing to do that job. I am always willing to be trained in something new. Please send me some trainee jobs, but I am partial to Mailroom Clerk jobs. Thank you.

Hi Maureen, i do not need to be trained when it comes to the mailroom i have done this job for over 10 yrs. willing to move.thank you .christine lombard 603-606-2577

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

christine lombard in Bedford, New Hampshire

78 months ago

i am looking for a mailroom job please would company in nh or vt or ma i am willing to work part time or full please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.