Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are typical mailroom clerk salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

jessie in Ft Worth, Texas

95 months ago

What is the starting pay for Mailroom Clerk?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Diann Ochwat in Plainfield, IL

95 months ago

I I have managed several mailrooms and their is a wide range of salaries. I managed a mail room at a law firm and the starting salary was $ 7.00 an hour with no benefits if you were part time.

The last mailroom I managed for a small health care administrator , the starting salary was $ 10 a hour.

Hope this helps!!

evelyn carey-brew in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

i am a former employee of the us postal service,and i'm not formiliar with private mailrooms at all. i want to learn all i can because i want to start working again.

evelyn carey-brew in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

i am a former employee of the us postal service,and i'm not familiar with private mailrooms at all. i want to learn all i can because i want to start working again.

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

91 months ago

Try doing some searches on the Indeed Salary Search. Here is one for Mailroom Clerk to help get you started:

www.indeed.com/salary?q1=mailroom+clerk&l1=&tm=1

Gene in Indianapolis, Indiana

82 months ago

I am looking for a Mail Room job in Indianapolis between 5 and 10 miles from Southport. I am retired from the Postal Service where I had over 35 years service.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.