mailroom clerks

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Rafael Mercado Jr. in New York, New York

53 months ago

mailrom clerks have a good experience in working mailrooms to be effficent,communication skills,team player etc.You could get a great chance to work for the U.S. postal service to improve your skills and make great money and benefits for years to come and have a aweswome retirement when finished.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ermina in Villa Park, Illinois

49 months ago

HI I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR POST OFFICE ,BUT EVERY TIME I TRY I DON"T GET TO THE RIGHT PLACE TO FINISH MY APPLICATION PLEASE HELP ME TO DO IT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

airjoylin@*****.*** in Albany, New York

42 months ago

ermina in Villa Park, Illinois said: HELLO, I LOVE TO WORK AGAIN FOR POST OFFICE ,WHENEVER I APPLY NO ONE CALL ME FOR INTERVIEW,I NEED A JOB. PLEASE HELP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

syllviamadden@*****.*** in Atlanta, Georgia

36 months ago

I am interest in your mailroom position have numbers of years of experience. I am seeking a full time mailroom opex operator please give me a call.

sylviamadden@*****.*** in Atlanta, Georgia

36 months ago

I need a job when I apply no one calls I enjoy working with mail.

shirobaby10 in Bronx, New York

16 months ago

I want to gain experience to be a mailroom clerk but every job required experienced people to apply. I don't have the experience but I would love to gain it. How can a person gain experience when no one is willing to teach or give a person a chance to learn?

Brenda Stewart in Texarkana, Arkansas

3 months ago

To whom it may concern im registered with the United Postal Service 473..Just waiting for an invite from the Post Master in Texarkana. I've already completed the Postal job Simulator.. Also I have my ID number to apply., I can come to the Post Office at any time you need me to. I already receive an invite from the Post Master at the site were i took my practice exam..

Please Reply

Post Master at Texarkana Arkansas

Thanks Brenda

Brendahebb1220@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.