Lookin for a job closer to home

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Danny Coder in Sunnyvale, California

91 months ago

I'm not sure what your lookin for but I'm very handy I know Eletrical,pluming,welding and how to work hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Peloude Jacinthe in Boston, Massachusetts

90 months ago

I need we send me job posting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

slava in Brooklyn, New York

88 months ago

I'm very handy I know Eletrical,pluming,welding and how to work hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ricardo M. Kuybus in Huntington Beach, California

85 months ago

I am a excellent maintenance mechanic looking for an excellent company with a future not just a pay check have own tools and truck and most of all the experience to get the job done and get out of there.if you are out there and need my resume call me or send me message at my e-mail addres rmkmechanic@hotmail.com later will give u my phone # thanks alot. Ricardo M. Kuybus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

douglas mills in Darlington, South Carolina

84 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A MAINTENCE JOB IN DARLINGTON,SC. IAM A HARD WORKING MAN, WITH FOR KIDS AND ONE IN THE WAY, WITH A WIFE AND CAN'TFIND A BREAK IN SC,I MOVE FROM NC,. I HAVE HANDS ON EXP,OF ABOUT 10YEARS. MY EMAIL IS DGLSMILLS@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Lakeland, Florida

81 months ago

Danny, I think you need to learn Spanish if you want to work.

California??? Good luck......chances are that illegal aliens will keep your pay low if you can find a job.

I bury cable right now. There is a contractor here burying conduit for Verizon. Each crew of six consists of one American and five illegal aliens. They are getting paid about $3.60 per foot and can lay thousands of feet per day. Do the math and try to figure out why they can't give Americans jobs.....

I ran an ad for a helper on Craigslist.org and was immediately swamped with calls. After 30 minutes I had to pull the ad. Many Americans want to work but greedy companies love cheap illegal aliens. Yes, it is a felony to hire these invaders but our government doesn't care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Lakeland, Florida

81 months ago

You need to learn Spanish if you want to work. Good luck......chances are that illegal aliens will keep your pay low even if you find a job.

I bury cable right now. There is a contractor here burying conduit for Verizon. Each crew of six consists of one American and five illegal aliens. They are getting paid about $3.60 per foot and can lay thousands of feet per day. Do the math and try to figure out why they can't give Americans jobs.....

I ran an ad for a helper on Craigslist.org and was immediately swamped with calls. After 30 minutes I had to pull the ad. Many Americans want to work but greedy companies love cheap illegal aliens. Yes, it is a felony to hire these invaders but our government doesn't care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ed0612 in Irvine, California

40 months ago

I have 2 positions for Maintenance mechanis located in the city of Santa Ana, CA.
These positions start up to $25.00 per hour. They are on the 3rd shift and are from Tuesday - Sunday

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.