bad time to look for work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jj havenga in Cape Town, South Africa

63 months ago

HI NI AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA CAPETOWN I HAVE TWO COMPANYS ONE DOES MOTORCYCLE REPAIRS ONE DOES APPLIANCE REPAIRS EVERY DAY IS I NEW DAY AND WE ARE POSITIVE AND TRY TO MAKE I LIVING BUT TIMES ARE HARD I AM ALSO I QUALIFIED FITTER AND TURNER BY TRADE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR WORK I THAT FIELD BUT COMPANYS DO NOT TAKE ON NEW STAFF ALL I CAN SAY IS BE POSITIVE EVBERY DAY AND GO HOME POSITIVE TOMMOROW IS I NEW DAY WHITH NEW THIENGS THAT HAPPENS GOOD LUCK JJ HAVENGA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deryl Reed in Washington, District of Columbia

51 months ago

Deryl J. Reed
2365 Rhode Island Ave.NE#21WashingtonDC20018
derylreed@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE
Seeking an HVAC Technician position that offers professional growth that will allow me to utilize and expand my knowledge while acquiring expertise and skills from my peers.

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS

• Certified, EPA Universal
• Extensive Building Maintenance Experience in Commercial and Residential Environments.
• Able to Work Effectively Independently or as a Team Member and to Coordinate Multiple Projects Simultaneously in Adherence to Deadlines.
• Physically Able to Perform the Requirements of the Job.
• Building Maintenance Skills: Maintain, repair and install ventilation, central heating and air-conditioning systems including installation of electronic controls. Perform general carpentry repairs including framing & cornice. Install door hardware including keying/locksmith. Perform replacement of plumbing pipe and fixtures and general plumbing repairs. Perform electrical repairs including replacement of wiring & fixtures. Prep and paint interiors and exteriors. Lay tile/linoleum and install hardwood floors. Perform minor furniture repairs. Operate forklifts. Order, receive, store and inventory supplies – computer literate. Perform basic janitorial/custodial and grounds maintenance functions. Maintain site security – lock and inspect doors, gates and windows.

EDUCATION
12/2007 – 07/2008 WyoTech (formerly Sequoia Institute), Fremont, CA
Certificate Program: Residential Heating, Ventilation and Air
Conditioning.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jack Simpson in Gloucester City, New Jersey

50 months ago

It may be a bad time to look for work but www.ExpertHoustonElectrician.com can help with low prices on your everyday electrical problems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.