custodoal assistance or clerical assistance

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

kisha truesdale in Brooklyn, New York

87 months ago

hello my name is kisha truesdale and i am a 31 year old looking for a full time job i been out of work for 2 years i am currently working for a work experience program i am an independent out goning hard working person with a lot of skills and would like a job in your company with my experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kisha truesdale in Brooklyn, New York

87 months ago

kisha truesdale in Brooklyn, New York said: hello my name is kisha truesdale and i am a 31 year old looking for a full time job i been out of work for 2 years i am currently working for a work experience program i am an independent out goning hard working person with a lot of skills and would like a job in your company with my experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terrell Ellis in Brooklyn, New York

85 months ago

kisha truesdale in Brooklyn, New York said: hello my name is kisha truesdale and i am a 31 year old looking for a full time job i been out of work for 2 years i am currently working for a work experience program i am an independent out goning hard working person with a lot of skills and would like a job in your company with my experience

Hi Kisha, I am looking for the same kind of work. Right now i am working construction but that is not every day. The pay is good but i need somthing steady. Good to you in your job hunt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terrell Ellis in Brooklyn, New York

85 months ago

Terrell Ellis in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi Kisha, I am looking for the same kind of work. Right now i am working construction but that is not every day. The pay is good but i need somthing steady. Good luck to you in your job hunt.

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Mrs. in New York, New York

77 months ago

TERRELL ARE YOU REALLY PARALYZED???????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.