dennys restaurant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

m spamm in Virginia Beach, Virginia

66 months ago

we are here for our annually fellowship, and we wanted to eat at dennys, it was offer, floor nasty, server didn't seemed to happy, could bearly talk, had an ring in her tongue. This is not a good experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Really? in Cary, North Carolina

64 months ago

You ate at Denny's and expected fine dining?

"Could bearly talk" ; "annually fellowship" ; "it was offer" ; "floor nasty" ; "didn't seemed to happy" ; "had an ring in her tongue" ; "this is not a good exerience"

Learn how to conjugate verbs correctly before you criticize how others speak. It just makes you look like a child.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dr.H.K, Scranton, PA in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

what do you expect.when there is no proper training.when there is no social and academic education. Is this America in 21st century? where ever you go the cheepnes of owner and operatopr reflects on crew and management.with 9 or 10 dollar an hour where do you get a quality manager. when no body knows how to cook at home, You have to accept one thing keep quit and eat the food and don't say any thing. You want to realy get my point go to Wendy's restaurant on p'neil HWY in Dunmore at night after 9pm and see what kind of food you are going to get for your order.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dogengenjo in Walnut, California

44 months ago

Really? in Cary, North Carolina said: You ate at Denny's and expected fine dining?

"Could bearly talk" ; "annually fellowship" ; "it was offer" ; "floor nasty" ; "didn't seemed to happy" ; "had an ring in her tongue" ; "this is not a good exerience"

Learn how to conjugate verbs correctly before you criticize how others speak. It just makes you look like a child.

Your critique of the prior posts is arrogant & uncalled for. This site is not for inspection of grammar and proper use of the English Language. It's a simple forum to express one's experience at Denny's Restaurants. It is arrogance of your kind, which creates friction in the negative aspects of humans, becoming distrustful of other more arrogant pompous, or (I can brag, how my English is so much better than yours). Such offense, doesn't accomplish the intent of this site, while you should find another site to pick apart, comments on another message board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

I watched this documentary the other day, about the life of this old timer, who walks the highways in Upper Michigan, on a daily basis, looking for fresh road kill.

Of course the man, butchers such sickening & often gangrene rotten animal meat, cooks it so long on high temperatures, the heat could kill AIDS. The Univ. of Michigan, sent out 3 students to observe the elderly road kill guru (or fool), observed his find, his butchering, ending with observation of his recipe for his fresh road kill, and of course ate dinner with him. Only one of the 3 students could finish their stew plate full of Badger meat. I must admit, just watching him butcher gangrene meat turned my stomach. While 1 student appeared green skinned & obviously full of fright, as if he were saying or thinking, my lord what did I volunteer for. That student didn't get past 2 bites, before pushing his plate back. The 2nd was hesitant as well while finishing about 1/3 of her plate. The 3rd student had no problems it seemed over the meal. All students had to write a semester report for their final grade.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

I watched this documentary the other day, about the life of this old timer, who walks the highways in Upper Michigan, on a daily basis, looking for fresh road kill.

Of course the man, butchers such sickening & often gangrene rotten animal meat, cooks it so long on high temperatures, the heat could kill AIDS. The Univ. of Michigan, sent out 3 students to observe the elderly road kill guru (or fool), observed his find, his butchering, ending with observation of his recipe for his fresh road kill, and of course ate dinner with him. Only one of the 3 students could finish their stew plate full of Badger meat. I must admit, just watching him butcher gangrene meat turned my stomach. While 1 student appeared green skinned & obviously full of fright, as if he were saying or thinking, my lord what did I volunteer for. That student didn't get past 2 bites, before pushing his plate back. The 2nd was hesitant as well while finishing about 1/3 of her plate. The 3rd student had no problems it seemed over the meal. All students had to write a semester report for their final grade.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.