Admin job for RMT, Spa, Yoga

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Lindsrob in Hamilton, Ontario

61 months ago

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you knew of a job board that has listings for admin/reception work at RMT/Naturopathy clinics or at a Spa or Yoga studio?

I am looking to make a career change and I would love to get a start in the health care field as a receptionist or admin assistant. I am currently saving for school to become an RMT and training to become a yoga instructor.

Right now I am a freelance Public Relations officer, so finding a positon has been a challenge because it is such a career jump! But I must follow my passion!

Thanks and happy days,

Linds

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Le Cadeau in Qatar

28 months ago

Hi

We are looking for female beauty salon manager for our salon in State of Qatar. So, if you are interested or if you know someone please and kindly forward our e mail to her. Alternatively. please circulate our request to your staff, members and friends.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Al Naimi

Le Cadeau
State of Qatar

mdesavanah in Delray Beach, Florida

27 months ago

Le Cadeau in Qatar said: Hi

We are looking for female beauty salon manager for our salon in State of Qatar. So, if you are interested or if you know someone please and kindly forward our e mail to her. Alternatively. please circulate our request to your staff, members and friends.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Al Naimi

Le Cadeau
State of Qatar

Hi! I have the qualifications required for the job and I am interested - Please email me @ mdesavanah@gmail.com I will be happy to forward my resume to you. Best regards, M. Debien - Merci :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.