Internationally Massage Qualifications

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 242)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Deborah in United Kingdom

63 months ago

peggyleigh in Halifax, Nova Scotia said: Hello,
Here is the information for the person asking about practising in Canada.

The national standard for the Canadian Massage Therapy Association is a minimum of 2200 hours and the member associations (in seven provinces and one territory) adhere to these standards. The standard in British Columbia is 3000 hours.

Yes, you read that correctly. Our training in Canada is a minimum of two years and you must pass a written and practical exam in each province in order to become licensed and work there.

Having said that, I am finishing my first year and hope to go to Spain or Greece, but unsure if I will be able to find only seasonal work, which I do not want. I want to work all year long. Any suggestions on work for me in the Med?

Thanks

I have looked at both the Canadian government website and ontario registered massage therapists sites, it appears some colleges do offer a 'bridging course' for those with qualifications outside of Ontario. You also have to sit examinations if trained outwith Ontario..Credential and Prior Learning Assessment (CPLA).. which itself incurs costs..

I am hoping to train here in the UK and move back to Ontario within a year or so.. has anyone trained in UK and registered in Ontario.. if so what qualifications to you have?? NVQ or ihit??

Help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ann Aura in Zürich, Switzerland

63 months ago

Does anyone know what the requirements are for doing massage in Spain? I have US & Swiss citizenship, and 750 hours nationally licensed in the USA. would love to know how this works, also how to get spa work on a cruise ship?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Trelleborg, Sweden

62 months ago

For all of you who have questions about working/learning in sweden;
anyone can call themselves a masseur or masseus, its not a protected title.

You can get a diploma from any kind of school, from a weekend course up to several years. Since its not a protected title I could write a diploma myself to anyone after an hour of training.

But remember that about 95% of all masseurs in sweden have their own business, employments are rare.

Here are som info from The Swedish Massage Advisory Council:
www.svenskmassage.se/sve/start/english.php

Becoming a certified masseur
Students in a Swedish Massage Advisory Council member school take the certification test at the end of their courses. However, this test, which consists of a theoretical and a practical part, is open to anyone who has completed a qualified massage course. The basis of the certification includes the results of the tests and a student assessment by the relevant school leadership. The certification test is on a national level and provides masseurs with opportunity to show that they have completed a serious training course and work in a professional manner.

Instructions for good course design
The majority of Sweden.s masseurs are trained at one of our member schools. This has provided us with broad experience of massage training and working conditions for therapists. Our ambition is to contribute to the implementation of high quality courses which do not only provide students with the opportunity to work professionally for a living, but also develop them as professionals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Viktor Bek in Princeton, New Jersey

62 months ago

correction needed:
1) only 30-some out of 52 states recognize NCTMB
2) some states have no mandatory license just voluntary certification
3) few states have neither one: set up you shop as long as you are not braking any local lawas or ordinaces or zonings
4) few states have their own exams and do not recognize NCTMB at all

start your research with www.massagemag.com maps and state links

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ATCCMT7 in Clementon, New Jersey

62 months ago

Matthew in Warren, Arkansas said: I am from the USA and I still live here, though my girlfriend is from Spain and can speak english, spanish, italian, and swedish. So I was wondering what qualifications are required in Sweden, Spain, Italy, and Norway. I need to know if I am going to be required to take more school in any of these countries or a national exam. I cannot find a website that provides this information. So if anyone could answer me or prvide any help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have 500 hours of school and have passed the National exam.

I have been a nationally certified Massage therapist for 9 years and would like to move to Italy so my fiance and I can finally get married. I need to beable to work and have had no luck finding out about certifications in Italy or what I need to do to practice massage there. Can anyone help??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

johnnymorrison66 in London, United Kingdom

62 months ago

At present the UK massage industry, and indeed most complimentary/alternative therapies (excluding some more advanced areas like Osteopathy/physiotherapy etc), are unregulated. Consequently it's more about preparing for any future regulations rather than having to comply with them! On a more practical level if you were to seek to be fully insured and registered with a voluntary regulatory body then those organisations would certainly require you to show evidence of qualifications/insurance etc. Unfortunately it's a bit like a self oiling axle! the voluntary regulatory organisations are sometimes very closely linked to the training/ awards and insurance companies. So here in the UK the best thing any genuinely trained and insured therapist could hope for would be a truely independent compulsory regulatory body. On a practical level ITEC is a big organistion that provides massage therapy tuition sylabus, although private or state colleges actually provide the tuition. The level three Diplomas can be studied part time or at night school and this seems to be the minimum some other countries require as part of migration rules.I find the Complimentary Therapists Association (CThA has a website)to have very reasonable insurance rates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

johnnymorrison66 in London, United Kingdom

62 months ago

Just a question, who gets the 3000 hours worth of free massages you need to qualify! and how would any student find the time to work to support themselves in the meantime?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

afferganges@yahoo.com in Singapore, Singapore

62 months ago

i've been a certified massage therapist here in singapore for about 6 years now - generally worked at the airport catering to arriving/departing passengers in the transit lounges - i do taiwanese foot reflexology/shiatsu/deep tissue with oil/chair massage/mani-pedi.

i really want to relocate outta here and try getting work in the US - ideally in a "non-hassle" state like Montana as per what Massage in Missoula had posted earlier. If anyone can furnish me with any additional info at all to the above, i would really appreciate it loads.

Gennan in Perugia, Italy

62 months ago

ATCCMT7 in Clementon, New Jersey said: I have been a nationally certified Massage therapist for 9 years and would like to move to Italy so my fiance and I can finally get married. I need to beable to work and have had no luck finding out about certifications in Italy or what I need to do to practice massage there. Can anyone help??????

I just contacted a massage school in Italy and asked about qualifications and they told me that in Italy there is no law regulating who can/cannot practice massage. They went on to say that individual salons/hotels/resorts would have specific qualifications for assuming someone to that position. I don't know what Italian law says about starting your own practice, however.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

afferganges@yahoo.com in Singapore, Singapore

62 months ago

hmmm...that sounds interesting - will do a check and see what's it all about - thanks for the heads-up Gennan - cheers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

massagebydonna in Richmond, Virginia

62 months ago

I'm from the USA, nationally licensed massage therapist practicing for 3 years in the U.S. I would love to move to Europe (Frane, Italy or Switzerland) or Greece, and have no idea where to start, in order to find the requirements of doing so. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as far as spas, etc.

massagebydonna in Richmond, Virginia

62 months ago

Sorry for the typo! France!

Mega in Clementon, New Jersey

62 months ago

Matthew in Warren, Arkansas said: I am from the USA and I still live here, though my girlfriend is from Spain and can speak english, spanish, italian, and swedish. So I was wondering what qualifications are required in Sweden, Spain, Italy, and Norway. I need to know if I am going to be required to take more school in any of these countries or a national exam. I cannot find a website that provides this information. So if anyone could answer me or prvide any help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am also looking to move to Italy to be with my boyfriend and family. I have been a CMT for 9 years..I have heard that there is no regulation in Italy for massage, but each place of employment has different requirements. The hardest part for Americans going to Italy is getting a visa. I don't believe they will give a work visa for massage therapist, as this isn't under the jobs that they will give a visa for. I hope this helps and I will forward on any new information I get, as I am always researching. I would appreciate any information you find, as well. Thanks and good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Megan in Clementon, New Jersey

62 months ago

Gennan in Perugia, Italy said: I just contacted a massage school in Italy and asked about qualifications and they told me that in Italy there is no law regulating who can/cannot practice massage. They went on to say that individual salons/hotels/resorts would have specific qualifications for assuming someone to that position. I don't know what Italian law says about starting your own practice, however.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan in Clementon, New Jersey

62 months ago

massagebydonna in Richmond, Virginia said: I'm from the USA, nationally licensed massage therapist practicing for 3 years in the U.S. I would love to move to Europe (Frane, Italy or Switzerland) or Greece, and have no idea where to start, in order to find the requirements of doing so. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as far as spas, etc.

I am trying to move to Italy to be with my boyfriend and his f amily. I have been a CMT for 9 years. I was told by someone else on this site that there is no regulation for Massage in Italy but each employer has different regulations. I have found the hardest part to be getting a visa...It is alot of paperwork for the employer, which no one is fond of...and for Americans there are only certain jobs that you can do in Italy to obtain a visa, and I am learning that Massage is not one of them. I hope this was somewhat helpful and will keep you updated if and when I find out more. I would appreciate anything you know or find out. I am looking to go there in Sept./Oct. I have my house rented and am in the process of selling all of my stuff. Thanks and Good Luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

yesha in Old Bridge, New Jersey

62 months ago

Hi,
I am in USA on H4 visa. I recently completed massage therapy programm. What should i do next to get work permission(as massage therapist) in USA?

Megan in Swedesboro, New Jersey

62 months ago

yesha in Old Bridge, New Jersey said: Hi,
I am in USA on H4 visa. I recently completed massage therapy programm. What should i do next to get work permission(as massage therapist) in USA?

Well it depends what state you are in. Each state has different laws, some don't have any, like Pennslyvania but anywhere reputable will want you to be nationally certified. So I would check with the National Certification of Therapuetic massage and bodywork. they have a website which should come up if you google that. Then you would need to search the state standards. The school you go to should beable to help you with all of that, including finding a job. Good luck!!!

Megan in Swedesboro, New Jersey

62 months ago

Sorry just saw that you are in New Jersey. New Jersey has a state licensure requirement. you can find the information and application on the following website www.NJConsumerAffairs.gov/medical/nursing.htm
There are 3 different ways you can obtain licensure. I hope this helps. If you need anything else, feel free to ask. Good luck!

dennisjf in Sydney, Australia

61 months ago

moppie. in Amsterdam, Netherlands said: Hi,
I,m studying massage in the netherlands{amsterdam}.The teacher can only give me a certificate of attendance and not a diploma.I understand that you do not need a licence to practice in holland but I would much prefer to recieve a qualification for my training.My only problem is the language,my dutch isnt up to scratch and I was just wondering if anyone knows where i can study in the netherlands in english and get a qualification for it.
Thanks,
Eileen

Hi Moppie, I hope you still check this site! I am Australian and will be in Amsterdam in a couple of months. I have just finished studying massage and want to set up business over there. You mentioned that massage is not registered/regulated or licensed in the Netherlands, is this true? I'm sorry I can't provide an answer to your question and I would really appreciate any helpfull advice you may have for me regarding work over there.
Thanks (very hopefull that you answer)
dennis

Michael in Estepona, Spain

61 months ago

Cora2 in Brisbane, Australia said: Hello,

I've been doing massage for 3 years now - I'm from Australia... Is there anyone here that can tell me what I need to be able to practice massage Legally in another Country. For example, Canada, USA or the UK...

I just don't want to waste my time with more study, then travel and not be employable for it. I can legally live and work in the UK, so if it's better for my career, I can do more training there...

Some advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Cora

I know you will not be able to work in canada as they hold very high standards....I think 2000 hours of study. In respects to the states, different states have different requirments....good luck...you can contact me on rumi90'hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

debbie in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

61 months ago

Avvi in Branson, Missouri said: Hi Cora!
I am a licensed massage therapist in the USA who learned massage at a school (Canterbury College of Natural Medicine) in New Zealand. The US has a national certification test that all therapists must pass to then be allowed to obtain a state license in the state they wish to practice massage. To qualify for the national exam you must meet the criteria they have agreed upon for education. If the school you went to is not in their list of qualified schools (mine was not) you must complete an extra process called an education review. I won't lie that it was quite a process to go through to get completely legal, but if you really want to work it, it can be managed. I can't remember the site off the top of my head but if you search US national massage certification it should get you right to the official government page. It should be fairly easy to follow once you get there!!
Hope this is helpful!
Cheers!

National certification for Thereputic massage and bodywork
ncbtmb.org

Laura in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

Hello - I have been trying to work out if someone has already answered this question already - but I am not sure if they have.

I am qualified in Holistic Massage (ITEC) and Indian Head Massage (IIHHT).

I am planning to move to Spain next year and wondered if anyone can tell me if I would be qualified to either work as a sole trader or get a job in a clinic?

I also want to study another treatment before I leave - and am trying to find out what is popular and which qualifications are accepted before I make this decision.

Can anyone help?

Thanks - Laura

katie in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

johnnymorrison66 in London, United Kingdom said: Just a question, who gets the 3000 hours worth of free massages you need to qualify! and how would any student find the time to work to support themselves in the meantime?

It is very difficult to work while doing the 3000 or 2200 hr. program in Canada. The schools offer a public clinic for students to get their clinic hours. It is literally a cash cow for the school as the students and the public are both paying to give/receive massage.

Lena in Thessaloníki, Greece

60 months ago

I too would like to know how one qualifies as an Alternative therapist, and which alternative therapies one can qualify for in GREECE?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks Lena

Pete Spairring in Renton, Washington

60 months ago

I've been doing massage for 3 years now - I'm from Australia... Is there anyone here that can tell me what I need to be able to practice massage Legally in another Country. For example, Canada, USA or the UK...

I just don't want to waste my time with more study, then travel and not be employable for it. I can legally live and work in the UK, so if it's better for my career, I can do more training there...

Thanks,
Cora

Good Luck, right know I wouldn't consider any possibilities of coming to america and doing massage. If Obama gets his way and passes this health care program everything in america will change and most massage therapist in america will have to look for something else to do for work. He is talking about a fedral health care plan and on the fedral level their is no reimbursement for massage therapy because all 50 states do not have high enough requirements for massage licensing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Megan in Camden, New Jersey

60 months ago

That response would only be for massage that was being billed through insurance. If you are working in a Salon or Spa, insurances are not billed so the universal health care would not be an issue. I suggest you look at the National Certification for Massage Therapy and Bodywork website and email them about your education and see if you would be eligible for certification or to sit for the exam. Then each state has different licensure laws, so I would check each states website that you are considering working in and see what their requirements are. Good Luck!!!!!

goofygreen in Newport Beach, California

60 months ago

I am doing a school project for massage therapy in Sydney, Australia and am having trouble finding any information. I know the regulations there are spotty but I need some dinfinitive answers and am hoping someone can help me. Is there any licensure? If not, what is recognized for credibility? Are there any plans to regulate in the future? If I moved from the US, what would be the procedure for working there myself? Would I need a business permit? I'd appreciate some feedback as I can't seem to find the answers to my questions online. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Petra in Warren, Rhode Island

59 months ago

Claudia Gutierrez in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: I would like to know what the qualifications are to do massage therapy in Turkey

Have you found allready anything about working in Turkey as a MT?

Please let me know, if you have any information about that, because I'm very interested too.

thaiKen in Lethbridge, Alberta

58 months ago

I didn't see any posts about working in Canada. Here, requirements vary from province to province. The highest requirements are in British Columbia (over 3000 hrs), Ontario (2200 hrs), Newfoundland (2200 hrs), and Alberta (750 hrs), with the rest of the provinces not being regulated. However, to have insurance to practice, one must belong to an association and requirements vary again, usually similar to provincial regulations.

Fiancee_of_an_Aussie in Bethesda, Maryland

58 months ago

HELP!!! My fiance was born, raised and lives in Australia. He has been here several times on a tourist visa but not that is almost finished completing his Remedial Massage Therapist Diploma - coupled with 200 hours he obtained while going to Potomac Massage Institute in DC - he would live to work in the US. We are already prepared for getting regional and national certification but the problem is finding him sponsorship. Quite frankly, I am not ready to get married so we are trying to find a way he will be able to legally work here. Does anyone know of visa sponsorship in the DC Metro Area for massage therapists? We would consider North Carolina as well but right now, any assistance or a point in the right direction would help. Thank you.

Meg in Alessandria, Italy

58 months ago

I am actually American but living in Italy right now with my fiance. I don't know how long you wanted to wait to get married but I know there is a fiance visa, maybe you can look into that. good luck!

Judy in Reno, Nevada

57 months ago

Did you find out about the requirements in Italy?

Judy in Reno, Nevada

57 months ago

Did you find out about the requirements for Italy? I also am interested but cannot find anything either.

ATCCMT7 in Clementon, New Jersey said: I have been a nationally certified Massage therapist for 9 years and would like to move to Italy so my fiance and I can finally get married. I need to beable to work and have had no luck finding out about certifications in Italy or what I need to do to practice massage there. Can anyone help??????

Judy in Reno, Nevada

57 months ago

Can you tell us what the requirements to be a massage therapist in Italy?

Meg in Alessandria, Italy said: I am actually American but living in Italy right now with my fiance. I don't know how long you wanted to wait to get married but I know there is a fiance visa, maybe you can look into that. good luck!

Judy in Reno, Nevada

57 months ago

Judy in Reno, Nevada said: Did you find out about the requirements for Italy? I also am interested but cannot find anything either.

Still looking...

Meg from NJ in Alessandria, Italy

57 months ago

Judy in Reno, Nevada said: Still looking...

Judy, I am still trying to figure things out here. I am in Italy now and am still waiting for some papers which will allow me to work part time, and for my diplomas to be translated. I hope to find something in the next month or 2 and I will let you know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kelli in Stockholm, Sweden

57 months ago

I am finding that searching for information in the native language, swedish, is more productive. no swedish yet so i run things through the google translator and then cut and paste key words into the search. also entire web pages.
i am slowly beginning to gain some of the requirement information.
good luck to others

Dawn in Anchorage, Alaska

57 months ago

Cori in Dallas, Texas said: Is there a test you need to take to become certified to do massage or medical qi gong in New Zealand? My Husband who is in Chiropractic school and i plan on opening a clinic in New Zealand. But i can't find anything on a test. thanks for any info!

I am a massage therapist and am immigrating to New Zealand in 8 months. I can get a work permit in New Zealand through my sisters permanant resident status. My understanding is there is no liecensing in NZ, but they do registar them through a site called massage zealand. I am wondering out there from massage therapist working in the auckland area and are doing sports massage and remideal massage. How hard is it to get jobs and what is the rate of pay massage therapist get working in a clinic? I know it cost about 80.00 an hour for a massage there, but how much does the massage therapist get on average from the rate? 50% of it? how about rates between spas, doctor office, physio clinics?
Thanks,
Dawn Rossi,LMT

Dawn in Anchorage, Alaska

57 months ago

Pete Spairring in Renton, Washington said: Good Luck, right know I wouldn't consider any possibilities of coming to america and doing massage. If Obama gets his way and passes this health care program everything in america will change and most massage therapist in america will have to look for something else to do for work. He is talking about a fedral health care plan and on the fedral level their is no reimbursement for massage therapy because all 50 states do not have high enough requirements for massage licensing.

well, if obama does not pass healthcare reform, you would be out of a job if you got sick and bankrupt, i am all for healtcare reform.. right now we at our chiropratic office charge 280.00 an hour and we get reimmersed for it. that is not right. even if my rate goes down, it would suck, but next year we are charging 320.00 an hour for massage. what gives with that. the balance is messed up. plus, most healthinsurance companies will cover those plans as an add on.

kellyd in Salt Lake City, Utah

56 months ago

Jamie in Seattle, Washington said: Hey Rachel I am also in the process of moving to Sweden to practice massage and I'm also licensed in Washington. Were you able to find employment there? Any info you could give me would be wonderful!! Thank you!

have u received any info on this subject. I am in the same boat and am looking for answers thanks kelly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Agata in Kielce, Poland said: Hej,

Thanks for any informations about Sweden - I'd like to move there next year. I'm massage therapist with Polish diploma (2 years school, national exam), well educated&trained (SPA area, only massage). I'd like to ask, if there's anyone, with experience moving to Sweden, getting a license, looking for a job, living there... I'm learning Swedish now, also can communicate in Italian, my English is quite ok as you can read.

Thanks,
Agat

i will be going to sweden in june with my 850 hours and a graduation diploma for massage therapy. Lookin for a partner? HOws business?

mollypm in Camden, Maine

56 months ago

massagebydonna in Richmond, Virginia said: I'm from the USA, nationally licensed massage therapist practicing for 3 years in the U.S. I would love to move to Europe (Frane, Italy or Switzerland) or Greece, and have no idea where to start, in order to find the requirements of doing so. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as far as spas, etc.

HI! I'm looking to do the same thing!! Have you found any information??? I'm not nationally certified yet, but I'm really ineterested in moving to France. I'm doing research but I don't feel like i'm making progress

-Molly

56 months ago

hello . I understand that it is difficult to work overseas but it can be done. Some do not require much and some require a gob of hours.
As long as ur able to advertise and get clientele i think it works
good luck to u
kelly

Jamie in Seattle, Washington

56 months ago

kellyd in Salt Lake City, Utah said: have u received any info on this subject. I am in the same boat and am looking for answers thanks kelly

Heya Kelly, I never made it over there (still in Seattle) so I don't have too many answers for you. I did find there is a certification that most employers prefer you obtain. It seemed like a fairly basic exam and was offered in English. Unfortunately I didn't hold on to the literature to be able to specifically give you the name. I also found in communicating with possible employers they all required fluent Swedish. I hope this helped a little!

FlamingoShane in Hoboken, New Jersey

56 months ago

Re the question about working as a massage Therapist Abroad, the best way to get reliable information is to contact the country's Embassy or consulate here in the US. Just ask them for the requirements to legally pratice in their country and you are likely to get some reliable information. When you are on the ground there, you will be able to better find ways around the system, if you cannot do the whole nine yards of official redtape.

Jim in Mount Pleasant, Michigan

56 months ago

Hi Cora, I hope your search has been productive! In the USA, there is a National Cerification Board, but not all states require a license. For example, Michigan has yet to enact laws governing massage, though they are in process to follow suit with many other states. I am fom Florida, which has a strict licensing process, which includes 500 hours of education from a "nationally accredited" school. From what I understand, the education in NZ and Canada are more extensive, but you still have to get approval if you want the NCBTMB Certification. Unless you plan to practice in a state that has no regulation in place. Also, some cities have their own requirements. So do some homework, and maybe there will be less hoops to jumpthrough than you expected.

Boyfriend_in_Australia in Arlington, Virginia

56 months ago

My boyfriend was born and raised in Australia - came to America and did six months of massage school, went back to Brisbane, started another massage school which he will complete next week. The problem we are facing is trying to find him a sponsor in America so he can do massage therapy in the Washington DC/Baltimore area. If anyone knows of a physician, physical therapy studio or a legitimate massage therapy business who can help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Cora

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Halila in Aberdeen, United Kingdom

55 months ago

Thanks,
Cora

Hello Cora

I am from the UK and I did my massage training in Australia several years ago. I've had no problem's getting a massage job here in the UK (as the training in Australia is one of the best) plus getting insurance was easy too. If you come to the UK you could have a look at 'Embody' or 'CTHA' websites.

Good luck
Halila

gvanna in Liverpool, United Kingdom

55 months ago

Hi I am a fully qualified Senior Therapist. I have been in the industry for Ten years with both qualifications in Beauty and Massage Techniques, I spent Five of these years working as a Therapist onboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Liners. I am looking to relocate from England back to the U.S.A, and I am wondering if anybody has information of the best way I would go about getting a job in a Spa/Hotel over ther

Many Thanks

Joanna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

thebeauthytherapists.com in Dallas, Texas

55 months ago

Thanks,
Cora

I did my training in the UK. I believe the hours are trasferable in from Australia. If you decide to come to the States, it depends what path of the Staes you are moving to. In Texas, you will need your transcript from your school. If you are short in hours, you will need to make that up, others you might be required to take a textor go back to school. My best advise to you is to find out what part of the states you are moving to, find out the governing body of massage therapy, write them and find out what you will need.
Goodluck!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.