Changing Career from Chemical to Mechanical

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Gul in Sunderland, Massachusetts

82 months ago

Should I change my career from chemical to mechanical engineering by doing MS in Mechanical engg. I am a BS Chemical engr.
Can any one please suggest me what should I do. Should I go for MS Mechanical engg. or rather MS Chemical engg.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.