Medical Assistant Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (449) - Start a Discussion

kalila in Los Altos, California

Updated 57 months ago

Medical Administrative Assistant. - 1 Reply

I've been going back and forth from a Medical Administrative Assistant, and Medical Assistant. Anyone in school for a Medical Administrative...

Gina in Kokomo, Indiana

Medical Assisting

I am currently in school for an associates in med asst. For my English class I have to conduct an interview to ask someone who is already in this...

mskiesha21 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Finding a job

Why is so hard to find a job after you graduate. I been out of school for a year now and i've not found a job yet and I am a Certified Medical...

Kimberlyadams24 in norcross, Georgia

i need help

Im A Medical Assistant i graduate on 15 of Dec 2009 and its hard finding an extern so how im suppose to get a job .this what i know how to well im...

Jessica Nunez in Lees Summit, Missouri

Updated 58 months ago

no medial assistant jobs..... - 1 Reply

I also have been a victum of small class short corse for medical assistant since 2003 I have had to swith jobs & go back to the supermarket and stock...

still looking in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 58 months ago

Want to do something along with medical assistant. - 1 Reply

Hi, I am a medical assistant with about 5 years of experience. Due to recession I have lost my job and unable to get it anywhere. I was planning to...

macdonaldk37@yahoo.com in Snohomish, Washington

Updated 58 months ago

MA Job Opportunities in Puget Sound area in Washington State! - 1 Reply

Hello to all you wonderful MA's out there! I wanted to let you all know that if you are in Washington State, in the Puget Sound area and are looking...

sweetasscandy3 in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 58 months ago

Medical Assistant - 6 Replies

I graduate from a Medical Assistant program in 11/08. The school I attended promised job placement assistance after graduation. However, in 12/08...

Bruce in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Daughter wants to be a Med Assistant - What is the best way to get registered/certified?

I see a wide range of schools out there price-wise and time-wise. I am concerned that some are over priced and too long or that the lesser will not...

Jimmy in San Francisco, California

Medical Assistent for Foreign Student

Hi everyone my name is Jimmy, Im 20 and foreign student, I just waste almost 2 years at CCSF try to get AA degree...until I find this new college...

artonia ferguson in Miami, Florida

Updated 58 months ago

medical assistant - 1 Reply

I have graduated from the medicalassistant program and still not have found a job. Noone wants to hire new grates if someone knows any compnies that...

NewGrad in Marietta, Georgia

Updated 59 months ago

Average salary for NewGrads - 2 Replies

Hi, I'm graduating with an Associates Degree in Medical Assisting and I'm very curious as to what the average salary is for a new grad. I have an...

171 in Clearfield, Utah

Updated 59 months ago

medical assistant - 1 Reply

it is so hard finding a job as a medical assitant when you have no experience. is it possible to hire an agency or someone to find me a job within...

Matt in Layton. in Sandy, Utah

Let's put aside our differences and be thankful for what we have.

To all my fellow Medical Assistants, I know there many issues in our lives everyday. This time of year there is a lot of sadness and despair. Let us...

Matt in Layton. in Sandy, Utah

Updated 59 months ago

finding a medical assistan job - 3 Replies

I was wondering if there is anyone outthere that could give me advice on how to find a job as a medical assistant anywhere bc of being a single...

Engineer in Salt Lake City, Utah

Updated 59 months ago

medical assistnat jobs in Savannah georgia - 1 Reply

Any advice on medical assistant job in georgia

Matt in Layton in Layton, Utah

Updated 59 months ago

employment Inquiry - 1 Reply

I know we've all heard how bad the economy is and all that talk about our defecit, but with that in mind i decided to go back to school and obtain a...

Helper in Needham, Massachusetts

Updated 59 months ago

how do you pay off student loan if you can't find work? - 1 Reply

out of school sending out resumes no results. financialy worse than i was before. but with more bills than ever.now i have a 10 year student loan to...

Scott in Jacksonville, Florida

Updated 60 months ago

Anyone else starting Sanford Brown Houston on 8/24/09 for Med Asst? - 1 Reply

Just wondering if anyone else is starting the Medical Assistance program at SBH-Northloop on August 24th. I'll be in the morning class and...

Scott in Jacksonville, Florida

Sanford Brown Schools great for Medical Assisting?

I know a ton of people who have gone to Sanford-Brown in different cities and have had great success getting jobs and moving up. Honestly, almost...

virtualwhispers in Camden, New Jersey

Updated 61 months ago

Screwed Up Taking Medical Assistant Class - 2 Replies

I really messed up taking this MA class. For one thing, the class was only 2 months long. One month for ECG and one month for Phlebotomy. But the...

shay in Gaithersburg, Maryland

how can i get started as a medical assistant

I have been out of school for 8month now had about 5 interviews and still nothing do any one know an office that is wiiling to train new gras

Jessica in El Cajon, California

Updated 61 months ago

I plan on moving to Washington from California... - 2 Replies

I was wondering if there are any certain certifications that I might need in order to work in any of the clinics there. And if so...how do I go about...

macool in Grand Rapids, Michigan

What Medical Assistant School should I go to?

I am contemplating going to school to become a medical assistant. Does anyone know a good school in Michigan to go too. I am debating between a...

Kat in Lewisville, Texas

Updated 61 months ago

Questions about becoming a medical assistant? Do you get health insurance? Questions about being certified/registered? - 1 Reply

I'm 18 recently graduated from high school. I want to work in the medical field. I have some questions about medical assisting. I have looked into it...

I KNOW in Chicago, Illinois

can't find work

To all the medical assistants out of work in illinois. What school did you attend and how long have you been out of school and what have you done to...

jaclie in Monroe, Michigan

Questions about becoming a medical assistant? Do you get health insurance? Questions about being certified/registered?

I'm 18 recently graduated from high school. I want to work in the medical field. I have some questions about medical assisting. I have looked into it...

Kat in Lewisville, Texas

Updated 61 months ago

Request of a Physician - 1 Reply

Hi, I would like to know if a physician is out of the office and he calls you on the phone and asks you to interpret a patients ECG, sign his name...

ladavila in Fresno, California

Trouble finding a job.

I graduated from Institute of Technology Clovis, Ca in January 2009, and it has been tough to find work. I had perfect attendance and made deans...

jessica in Flushing, New York

Updated 62 months ago

Medical Assistant - 4 Replies

To all Medical Assistant: when I went in for an externship, I accomplish alot of experience at a Family Medical Center. I gain more knowledge about...

jessica in Flushing, New York

MA positions

Hi i need advise i recently graduated from an acredited Medical Assistant School but the problem is that every time i go on interviews i don't get...

Mina lee in Orangevale, California

Updated 62 months ago

Being a Medical Assistant was in demand - 6 Replies

They just now won't tell you until after you sign your life away to them. I just think there's not enough hospitals or clinics available for all of...

Lisa in Cleveland, Tennessee

Updated 62 months ago

Chattanooga School - 5 Replies

Has anyone gone to school at Academy of Allied Health in Chattanooga, TN? I'd like to get opinions and find out what your experience was.Do they...

Lavi in Sterling Heights, Michigan

Updated 62 months ago

Medical Assistants in MASS! help a fellow bostonian out! :) - 3 Replies

Hello everyone. Graduated from a MA training program approximately one year ago. I have had no luck in jobs,had one interview,never got a call back....

Ty in Saint Albans, New York

Updated 62 months ago

What is the next step for A.O.S. in Medical Assisting ( Transfering Credits to another College to get a Higher Degree) - 7 Replies

Hello everyone, I am currently attending school to get my A.O.S. in Medical Assisting. I would like to continue my Education and go for something...

Hope in Norfolk, Virginia

Updated 62 months ago

midical part time - 2 Replies

To find a part time job in virginia during the night is a hassle.

dgreen in Atlantic Beach, Florida

Updated 63 months ago

interview in a chiropractor office - 2 Replies

I am a medical assistant and I have an interview with a chiropractor later on this week, does anyone out there have any tips on what questions I can...

MommyandGrandma in Bronx, New York

Updated 63 months ago

Is is still stupid if you have experience? - 3 Replies

Wondering if it is a stupid move to go back to MA position if I have experience that is over 20 years old, back in 1989 I was a MA and will probably...

tcmedicala in Windsor, California

Updated 63 months ago

Medical Assistants - 1 Reply

Earn a commission each time one of your patients fills a Prescription visit hrxcard.com to enroll

TWANNA JOHNSON in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 64 months ago

posting resume - 2 Replies

I have been reading a lot of posts from MAs who are having difficulty finding a job so I have a couple of ideas that might help. First if you haven't...

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland

Updated 64 months ago

MEDICAL ASSISSANT - 12 Replies

I AM AN LPN.........I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE TO BEING AN MA, I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO POSSIBLY TEST OUT AND NOT TAKE THE WHOLE MA CLASS....

ruthncls in Springfield, Missouri

Help in relocating

I graduated from a Medical Assisting Program in September 2007, and still haven't found employment in that field yet. I have sent out my resume for...

gabriellequarles in Birmingham, Alabama

Medical Assistant wandering why I can't find a JOB!!

I am a 2008 graduate of Virginia College and I've worked in the feild since then but I find it very difficult to find employment when I am not...

kelrenlep in San Diego, California

Updated 64 months ago

not finding a job doing medical assistant - 1 Reply

you go to these schools they claim that they will assist you with job placement. I am a registered medical assistant and registered phlebotomy...

caitlyn needs a job!!! in Hicksville, New York

Certified Medical Assistant

I graduated from a medical assiting school. it was an 11 month course i learned alot and was very excited to get out into the field and start working...

anonymous in San Diego, California

Updated 65 months ago

Medical Assistant Job - 1 Reply

I just want to clarify one thing. Is depositing a payment check in the bank part of a medical assistant's job?

Kat in Arlington, Texas

Updated 65 months ago

medical assistant job - 1 Reply

I graduated from medical assistant school in 2001 i have some experience i have been in lpn school for the last couple of years but i can no longer...

Zeyneba Mustafa in Houston, Texas

what is the secret to finding a job at point and time, MA

I AM MEDICAL ASSISTANT WITH DIALYSIS Experience. i have been looking for a job for a month now and i can't even get interviews. what is the deal??...

trey in Shelby, North Carolina

Updated 65 months ago

attending medical assistant school was a waste of time - 4 Replies

Yes I do agree about going to the medical assistant school and not being able to find a job and yes if you can get in where you have done your...

mmt4 in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Updated 65 months ago

HELPPPPPME - 3 Replies

I AM STARTing school to become an MA..ive been reading negative and positive feedback about this career. i go to medvance institute in florida.(WPB)....

Page: « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.