CAN I STILL BE AN MA, IF ITS BEEN OVER 7 YEARS SINCE MY TRAINING? WHAT CAN I DO?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Judy Q in La Puente, California

51 months ago

HI MY NAME IS JUDY IM 26 YEARS OLD
I HAVE BEEN UMEMPLOYED FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW TRYING HECTICALLY TO FIND A JOB!SENDING MY RESUME OVER THE INTERNET ONLY TO RECEIVE JUNK MAIL IN RETURN! MY LAST POSITION I WAS A DISPATCHER CROSS TRAINED TO DO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DATA ENTRY. A LONG WHILE BACK I COMPLETED A CMA COARSE IN SAN FRANCISCO, ITS BEEN OVER 7 YEARS SINCE MY TRAINING.
WHAT CAN I DO? WHERE CAN I GO? IM CURRENTLY STAYING IN LA COUNTY WHITTIER AREA IM WILLING TO DO AN ENTIRE ENTERNSHIP JUST SO I CAN GET MY FOOT BACK IN THE DOOR.IM ALSO WILLING TO RELOCATE TO SGV OR IE. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR ME PLEASE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

B1NA2 in Alpharetta, Georgia

45 months ago

study/take a refresher course and try to sit for RMA (registerd medical assistant-national) and from what I understand ab CA from these forums is that they have a state/recognition MAS exam as well. good luck

leomedlink@hotmail.com in Naples, Florida

1 month ago

I am a Medical Assistant Certification Proctor and a Sr. Medical Assistant Instructor.

I offer a Live Online and Interactive Medical Assistant Refresher and Preparatory Class Monday Through Friday for one week from 600PM to 945AM. After the one week course I will guide to a Proctor location where you can sit in for the Nationally recognized Medical assistant Certification exam.

If you feel you are not ready for the exam, you may repeat the class a second time for free. The class includes a handbook and all the materials you need for the training. Doing the course online allows you to record the entire course on your computer for you to review.

IF YOU ARE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE OR ATTENDED A MA TRAINING PROGRAM AND HAVE EITHER A GED OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA YOU QUALIFY TO SIT IN FOR THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION EXAM AND PREPARATORY CERTIFICATION AND REFRESHER COURSE. EMAIL LEO FELIZ AT LEOMEDLINK@HOTMAIL.COM TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS TODAY

LIVE ONLINE PREPARATORY COURSE FEE IS $295.00

CERTIFIED CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT
CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE MEDICAL ASSISTANT

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.