DONT WASTE UR $$$ OR TIME @ ASA INSTITUTE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 131)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

positivemami in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

ASA is changing how you get in this school. You see ppl like "Truth In Corona" seems to be the one bitter. Judge for yourself. She probably couldn't hack it so she has to blame the school. Before you could have earned your GED through college credits....NOT ANYMORE!!! They are turning into a four year school. You see they are getting rid of the who don't know a thing about respect your professors and classmates. These are the ppl who want to txt through class, get up, be rowdy, just plain ghetto. That is why they don't go anywhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nandi in New York, New York

36 months ago

im 19 i currently attend asa and i personally love it but the sayin goes to each is own and i have no complaints i say asa is a good choice a couple of my friends are already signing up because they like what im getting out of the school. and its accredited and has a many of things to offer other than a great education and its so diverse they offer childcare and are very flexible with their students. but just do your research i attend the nyc campus but next semester i will have one class in brooklyn but hey who said life was easy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

eggz220 in Nesconset, New York

35 months ago

awww whatever...u get what u put out..i went to asa graduated with my AAS in medical assisting went one to get my bachelors degree and ive just been accepted at cornell university in their physicians assistant program...so stop putting down the school because u had a bad experience and may i metion that i graduated with honors....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Stay away from ASA! in Corona, New York

35 months ago

LOL you acting like you graduated from Harvard. Good luck for all you who have to go to that Brooklyn building.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

MathYew in New York, New York

35 months ago

This whole thread as been hilarious . All negatives aside, I'm interested in going to this school for two reasons. One, they offer classes in medical assting on the weekends which is perfect for me because I work money thru friday. Two, they are one of about three(feel free to correct me if im wrong) schools accredited for medical assisting in the 5 boroughs, and to me that says a lot. So can I get an idea of how things are going from someone currently taking the ma class, and not someone who is frustrated with the way things turned out for them/are going? I mean, yes you can learn from the mistakes of others, but the founding fathers of this country didn't turn back because a few people got shipwrecked.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ASA Student in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

Hey ASA college is not bad. As a matter of fact I am going to give you some advice. Don't do the medical assisting because everyone is doing it. ASA is now offering for the Fall 2011 the RN program. When you complete it you will earn an Associate degree in applied science. Just wanted to pass some info. This school has its ups and downs like every college. The reason why it a bit expensive is because in my opinion you get a degree in half the time frame.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ahhhhhchooooo in Corona, New York

35 months ago

Oh well you have been warned "MAthYew".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MathYew in Glen Oaks, New York

35 months ago

Thanks alot for that Asa Student. See, that was an honest unbiased opinion.
And thank you too person from corona. Might I ask since you're against asa, what other school would you recommend?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Go to a real CUNY school avoid all these fast paced over priced schools. Trust me they say a smart person learns from his/her mistakes but even a smarter person learns from the mistakes of others. Best of luck !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Corona whatever your name seems real bitter. Don't blame the school because you couldn't hack it.

As for Mathyew, do you research and don't take any advice from Corona because it is biased. I will tell you that ASA College has come a long way. If the college sucked so much why are they being highlighted on channel 11 on Sundays. If you are looking to get your Associated degree in 16 months that is what you will get.

Yes ASA college is expensive but you have to know why they are. People like Corona is an idiot. They include your CMA certification exam in the costs. Along with getting certified in CPR and the OSHA certificate.

Cuny colleges are cheaper. That is the only difference between CUNY and ASA College. ASA is accredited just like the CUNY is. Don't believe you can look it up and see.

Best of luck. Don't let one person bad experience deter you away from the school.

Also if you choose ASA, choose the NYC campus for it is way better than the Brooklyn one. Trust me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

-"Don't blame the school because you couldn't hack it." oh wow you sure do know a lot about me.

-"I will tell you that ASA College has come a long way" Why put up with a struggling school ? when you can go to an already __ established school.

" If the college sucked so much why are they being highlighted on channel 11 on Sundays" Its called infomercials as long as you pay you can have your own show on TV its not impossible.
Makes me think why is it that in both places NYC and Brooklyn building they have people trying to recruit you into their school? isnt that illegal ?

" Also if you choose ASA, choose the NYC campus for it is way better than the Brooklyn one. Trust me " Oh yes I agree with you! if you are assigned to Brooklyn best of luck ! because "hood" does not even describe it.

" People like Corona is an idiot." People is plural "People like Corona are idiots"
Gotta love ASA for their education . You sound very emotional.

Is ASA still using picnic tables as desks in classrooms? OMG tell me Im making this up? Really picnic tables in classrooms used as desks?

Best of luck!

"ASA Student" you sound like you work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

LMAO!!!! The only one who sounds emotional is you. Case closed. I look at all your posts from the beginning of this forum and you sound really bitter. Anyways good luck sweetie. Muah that is how emotional I am.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Like I said you sound emotional relax its only an open forum.

35 months ago

lmao!!! Corona your name is written all over that last post. You were never taught that if you are going to say something make sure you say it with the correct information. Stop being so emotional....lol

35 months ago

Oh Wow! You can't keep my name off your lips? you can't get creative and come up with your own words? That wasn't me who wrote that comment but I welcome her comments. It's ok I bet you work at ASA have fun and best of luck my emotional friend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

lol!!! I love this. Muah baby. Have a good night. I am so emotional that I have to go to bed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ASA Student NYC in Astoria, New York

34 months ago

This school is what you get out of it. As for being dirty bathrooms and lack of newer computers,, well if the students respected their school and stop treating it like the ghetto maybe it would better. Brooklyn campus is filled with ghetto people who don't know how to act any different so why would school change them. This isn't a school for hand outs. It isn't Welfare which most that come here are used to anyhow. Get off your butts and put something into the school then maybe you might get something out of it. All i can say is be lucky your enrolled in ASA any real college wouldn't put up with half of the B.S. the students get away with here. The College needs cameras to catch the thief's and cheaters and sleeping students who are too busy getting their drink and smoke on. Really after reading through all these reviews you all make me laugh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Timmy in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

There is a girl name agatha just stay away from her since she tell u lie so that u can register

Timmy in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

Can I transfer before 1st semester from this college, I am international student

Question...... in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

Since this is an accredited college can i take a semester and transfer out with my credits if i don't like it? or is this school an all or nothing kind of school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

valentine

34 months ago

Question...... in Brooklyn, New York said: Since this is an accredited college can i take a semester and transfer out with my credits if i don't like it? or is this school an all or nothing kind of school?

private for profit schools credits DO NOT transfer. If you decided to further your education or transfer to a state school or community college you will have to start ALL over again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

Question...... in Brooklyn, New York said: Since this is an accredited college can i take a semester and transfer out with my credits if i don't like it? or is this school an all or nothing kind of school?

Don't listen to these people that don't know crap. You can transfer your credits to another school. How I know two of my friends transfered to Bronx college and the other John Jay Criminal Justice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AhhhhhChooooooooo in Corona, New York

34 months ago

ASA Student in Brooklyn, New York said: Don't listen to these people that don't know crap. You can transfer your credits to another school. How I know two of my friends transfered to Bronx college and the other John Jay Criminal Justice.

Yes, listen to all these comments trying to help you open your eyes! what kind of school uses picnic tables as desks? wow ! that alone should tell you everything!

and really who in the world has heard of ASA college? lets say you get your 2 year degree from this terrible school and tell some one " I graduated from ASA" I bet any $ they will say huh ? where? ASA?

If you want to study criminal justice stop wasting going to a school ran by the Russian mafia at least thats what it feels like from the main president guy to the janitor all Russians and maybe a 10 % Latin , Black, and Asian professors who got their degrees in their countries. You like criminal justice go to a real CUNY school go to John Jay CUNY school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daisy p. in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

I take these reviews very seriously because I'm going to be a new student at ASA within the next weeks, and I feel that it is very important to acheive as much information as one needs to make the important decision about whether to invest so much money into an institution. But I find it hard to take these reviews in final considerations because of the lack of understanding of what the reviews say, it would help best if they were easy to read and therefore understand.

34 months ago

You want easy to read ill put it in less words...
Stay away from this school and if you dont listen and go good luck and in the Bklyn building.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Truth Be Told in Bronx, New York

33 months ago

LOL

Truth Be Told in Bronx, New York

33 months ago

Thank You for the posts about this school. You helped saved me money and a headache. To further potential students. ASA is a new school and rising to offer better competitive courses. What got my attention about ASA was a very important person did a speech there.
This person has great ideas to build New York and keep resourses available here. However like any investment we must do our homework. Having a nice website,pictures of influential people,and fast talking sales representives who only care if you get in for 1 semester is not what makes a great college. The school is not a rip off it has great program courses as I mentioned earlier. The targeting people who they now are not ready for college,accepting people who failed the entry test. How can you pass college courses but not the entry exams?, or keep a high GPA if your struggling from the start? Theses are questions only the student applying can answer. I did. I didn't enter this semester but was planning for next. Well when I asked questions about the school they became annoyed and furious. I did this in the best manner. That is when the games began. Visit this dept,and that dept,or talk to this person and that person. The career services dept had me sold for next semester. The others only cared if I signed the dotted line immediately. I still declined to a later date. You must get officlal documentation saying you withdraw so that you won't be charged. I did this and got a response of "don't come back!". I told the person Thank You. The proir pros and cons should be taken seriously in the prior post, except for the race card comments. What seemed to negative about the other posts turned out to be true.

I-LOVE-ASA in New York, New York

33 months ago

Truegirl in Bklyn in New York, New York said: I guess you don't know how to research. They are accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education the same way Cuny is accredited by them. Also they are accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
I bet you are the same person as Truth in Corona using a new username. Anyways the face that you couldn't research it properly shows how really dunce you are.

GURL U ARE SO RITE BECUZ I WENT THERE AND GRADUATATED IN JULY AND I DID DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH ON THE SCHOOL IT IS ACCREDITED (AAMA)WEBSITE CHECK IT OUT... AND THATS A GOOD THING BECAZ I HEARD IF U DIDNT GET A DEGREE FROM AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL U CANNOT BE ELIGIABLE TO TAKE THE CERTIFICATION TEST AS A (CMA)I ALSO CHECKED OUT THE WEBSITE WHICH IS TO CHECK WHICH SCHOOLS ARE ACCREDITED AND ASA WAS THE FIRST SCHOOL TO POP UP ON THE LIST.BEING A CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT LOOKS GOOD ON YOUR RESUME IM GLAD I CHOSE THAT SCHOOL BECAUSE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT APPROVAL BUSINESS FROM THE (CAAHEP)SO I WAS WONDERING WHAT ABOUT THE ALLEN SCHOOL THATS PROBABLY NOT EVEN ACCREDITED BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE GO THERE TO BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

blah in New York, New York

33 months ago

blahhhhhhhhh ASA sucks

chan in New York, New York

33 months ago

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THERE IS A LOT OF CONTROVERSY IN THE DIFFERENT ABILITIES THAT ASA HAVE AND DONT HAVE THE BROOKLYN SITE IS NOT THAT BAD AS FAR AS I SEE.. AND ALSO IF YOU DIDNT GET ANYTHING OUT OF THE EDUCATION THEY PROVIDED YOU THEN THAT MEANS YOU DIDNT APPLY YOURSELF... AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED I THINK THAT EVERY ONES MISTAKES ARENT THE SAME MISTAKES THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL MAKE AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NEW ACCREDITATIONS AND ARE OFFICIALLY ABLE TO LEAVE NY AND GO TO ANY STATE WITH YOUR DEGREE NOW THEY GET A LIL MORE THEN A B+ FOR ME SO LETS JUST TRY TO WORK HARD JUST LIKE YOU PLAY HARD......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

I-LOVE-ASA in New York, New York

33 months ago

I AGREE WITH YOU A 100% THE SCHOOL IS A DAM GOOD SCHOOL I JUST GRAD THERE IN JULY HAVENT GOT A JOB YET BUT I KNOW I WILL AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND I WAS AMAZED AT THE PROGRAM HANDS OWN I FEEL LIKE I AM READY TO FACE THE Real world and put my skills to work!!

Truth be told in Corona, New York

33 months ago

Congrats ! now you can tell everyone you finished at ASA and everyone will say huh ? Where?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

introspective viewer in Brooklyn, New York

33 months ago

So I've read these forums up and down. Based on what the writer from Queens(Corona), NYC has been stating about this school, you can only analyze that this person seems to be "Griefing" a school on subjective and personal accusations. To put up the argument of questioning where one gets their degree from must be looked at a broad perspective. I graduated from CUNY Hunter college and just got myself a job in a hospital at HPBM(Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center)LA,CA . When I went to the interview just like what you seem to accuse graduates of this school, the interviewer said the exact same thing to me as you. Where is hunter college? what kind of school is it? So let me tell you this to everyone who decides to pick ANY school. If you are NOT in an IV league or a school that's widely known in anyway, you will get that question and no one will care about the answer. This is a fact in all interviewing situations. The reason I landed my job was not because of the school I went to, it was only my credentials and extensive background. Basically Assert yourself to better your resume, I stumbled across these forums as I was job hunting around in NY and came to no avail.

So the writer from Queens(Corona), NY. Let me say this to you, if you plan on giving people helpful reviews... try to sound a little more educated and structured, so the validity of your argument doesn't sound so obscure, subjective, and temperamental.

As for all readers who choose schools, remember if you are serious about education. There is no chance in hell you will get anywhere if you don't assert yourself at all. As for this college ASA..... think about how much they charge and do you think it's worth it? I don't know much about this school and why it is bad or good. But while looking for a suitable college only look for it's credentials and if the pieces look right. EX: Tuition, Real testimonials, graduation rates, Teacher reviews, Teacher credentials etc...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Truth in Corona, New York

33 months ago

Ouch ! you sound emotional! take it easy its only a forum.

Random Reader Interested In ASA in New York, New York

32 months ago

As i read these "reviews", i really and truly felt as though i was back in High School on an AIM chat. Sadly enough i continued to read, thought it was just a little funny to read people bickering over an opinion.

"TO EACH, THEIR OWN" Gosh!

People are gonna have different experiences and their own opinions. The point to all this is to help others look for a school to help better their selves.

I begin classes in Feb and i am hoping for the best. Personally, i do not plan on spending a lot of time in the restrooms and the break room. To all GREAT LUCK on all, on all futures endeavors with or without an ASA degree. I plan on giving a review with my experience in the near future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RealTalk in Brooklyn, New York

32 months ago

This school is a complete ripoff. I should of took the reviews for the school seriously. It is a bunch of rude hatfel unprofessional russians that hired their people who DO NOT know how to teach to save their lives. I am in my third semester and it is a shame how things are ran. First, the school is expensive for no reason because I don't mind paying for school for learning the things I should learn in the field that I am studying but it is few professors here that know what they are talking about. They barely have hands-on experience like they said that they did. The school is similar to high school in a negative way. They have teacher's aide who have been there for like twenty years who smoke weed and cigarettes in the classroom, you barely learn and when it is time for your externship, THEY SAID they find you externships which they don't and if you can't find one on your own you fail and don't graduate. It is completely BS!!!! I am in my third semester and I dread going to class because I'm pissed that I took out student loans for a school that wasn't even worth it. They said they have tutoring and career placement. Pfffftttttt, the tutoring is completely BS, because when you go for help they still can't explain it. When you go for career placement they say they'll find a job and work with you, again BS!! When they do find career placement it is for a minimum wage job that your either over qualified for or not worth working for at all because their trying to work you like slave for chump change. Also, from previous graduates I know the degree you receive from here and your credits are practically down the drain because the school itself didn't give you the experience in your field you should of learned in your courses. I am at ASA at this very moment and the technology they have is completely crap just like the work they give you. The people that work here are unprofessional,they don't treat you with respect and don't care unless your their people. Don't go here!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ahhhh Choooooooooooo in Jersey City, New Jersey

32 months ago

I keep saying it ...that school is TERRIBLE!!!!! stay away from that school !!!!
How come 80% percent who work there from the janitor to the CEO are Russians? Wtf !

You mentioned technology .... I can only laugh about it well I was in a class for web design and there were 18 students and only 4 computers had the software WOW! Simply Terrible.

Pass the word around !
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL !

Jobseekr in Mandeville, Jamaica

32 months ago

I found my job here if anyone is interested.

www.opportunities.netii.net

Truth in New York, New York

32 months ago

Don't waste your time and transfer to another school. They still use picnic tables as desks? WoW!!!!!!

ACk akm in Brooklyn, New York

31 months ago

ASA is the WORST college in the entire world!!!
Its called a crook college.

Save Your money in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

This school is a rip off and horrible. First of all, they recruit any hood rat off the street. they pick people who can barely read and cant write a simple paragraph yet they think these people can do college level work??

Like 97% of the students are HORRIBLE and GHETTO! i am talking about fights happening, the students being disrespectful to teachers, multiple thefts, writing on bathroom walls/signs around the school etc. They dont even know how to be quiet in the damn library. the worst students are the medical students. they cheat on everything and have the worst attitudes. i can picture them working at nursing homes abusing the seniors.

I dont understand how most of these people expect to land jobs when they are so ghetto its disgusting. Go to CUNY where at least you can feel safe--DO NOT GO HERE! if you dont believe me, just look at the type of people who stand outside their "campuses"....GHETTO!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

I-LOVE-ASA in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

every one of yall haterz who wanna talk b.s abt asa is stupid because first of all im proud of what i did at ASA i received three certificates one in phlebotomy one in ekg and my medical assistant diploma am proud it worked for me whoever is talking bad about that school go do somthing and then talk abt it...mayb it didnt work for you but it worked for someone else and me and yea i got a job at a hospital haterzzzzz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

look up in Floral Park, New York

30 months ago

Just read the comment above. Thats exactly the type of person that goes to asa. hoodrats and hoodmonkeys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Matt, NCMA in Lewisville, Texas

30 months ago

I-LOVE-ASA in Brooklyn, New York said: every one of yall haterz who wanna talk b.s abt asa is stupid because first of all im proud of what i did at ASA i received three certificates one in phlebotomy one in ekg and my medical assistant diploma am proud it worked for me whoever is talking bad about that school go do somthing and then talk abt it...mayb it didnt work for you but it worked for someone else and me and yea i got a job at a hospital haterzzzzz

Hi there, You might to take a look at your posting. It looks like it needs a little work. I hope you have a great day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katrina in New York, New York

30 months ago

I graduated from ASA in 2008. I worked really hard, I love the medical field, I was offered a job that ASA career services had set up for me, I self educate myself and my first medical assistant job paid me $17/hr. but it was 1199, I got the job on my own but ASA do send students on interviews. I went to the Manhattan location which was fine. All the nonsense that did go on in the Bk or NYC campus was because of the students that are ignorant and have no respect for themselves or ppl around them. At the manhattan campus I found that the majority of the teachers/professors I had were excellent teachers and they did care. I was also liked because I respect myself as well as others, always in class and on time the majority of my final grades was A. I am in debt but my education is very important to me. And I will be a Nurse Practioner someday so I will have even more debt. I also attended CUNY after and business is business. They all want money. CUNY tells everyone they need remedial classes. And those classes are 0 credit. With private schools, once you get in you are in with CUNY some ppl wait two years at a community College i.e.. BMCC for two years before they get into the nursing program. I been in and out of CUNY since 2008 and I have not gotten into the nursing program. ASA is about to start thiers. So I guess that's where I will go. You have to be the right person, in the right place at the right time. I will probably experience what some of the Brooklyn students have being that I will go for nursing at ASA but I go to learn not to worry about the nonsense ppl carry on with, although I cannot take it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Go to a real school! in Elmhurst, New York

30 months ago

I agree, ASA is terrible but I guess people want to learn from themselves instead of reading the comments left here. It will be a costly mistake which later on you will paying!

just think about this? lets say you do finish their program and you happily tell some one"Oh yes I graduated from ASA!" I bet you any money that person is going to say "where?" or "Oh that school they keep advertising during the Maury show"

STAY AWAY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

kem in Brooklyn, New York

29 months ago

I went to asa graduated now I am doing my PA program in touro college. Honestly would I advice anybody to asa oh hell no. The teaching omg not so great exams they give u pages to study for and do not get the students ready graduate school where u actually stand on ur own two feet. I graduated with 3.80 the exams are mad easy for those who really want to learn. OK when I graduated I took it upon myself to find a job because they will never find u a job that pays good. The loan lets just say I am still paying for it and it doesn't seem like its going anywhere any time soon. For you to fail a class in asa you really have to be an empty vessel. Guys compare ur exam papers to those in sunny or cunny colleges its just a joke. It is a very easy way to earn ur associate degrees that's one good thing about it. And I know someone very dear to me that works there he would not take classes there. Medical assistant where do u find that job in these day an age. I went cos it was easy A's and I finished ofast PS lots of colleges recognize the school but ur credits do not worth much most especially ur sciences lol but I made tho asa gave me lemon boy did I made lemonade love ya

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Instructor in Brooklyn, New York

29 months ago

I guess it is good that they are CLOSING. ASA will be no more and that is good for NYC. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Latoya nettles in New York, New York

25 months ago

I attended Asa for two semester WIth a 3.7 gpa. The school isnt that bad, but doesnt compare to cuny. Only thing I would say is they are expensive and their books are not sellable if they are registered and published by the school.

However its like any other school. My creditz also transferred over to cuny easily (for some classes).

Anyway I have some brand new Asa textbooks if anyone needs to purchase any. Shoot me an eail at lat0ya@ymail.com . Criminal justice majors. And cis majors. Put in subect line buy textbook asa. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nutmeg718 in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

Hi:

Were u able to transfer ur credits from ASA to Touro?

kem in Brooklyn, New York said: I went to asa graduated now I am doing my PA program in touro college . Honestly would I advice anybody to asa oh hell no. The teaching omg not so great exams they give u pages to study for and do not get the students ready graduate school where u actually stand on ur own two feet. I graduated with 3.80 the exams are mad easy for those who really want to learn. OK when I graduated I took it upon myself to find a job because they will never find u a job that pays good. The loan lets just say I am still paying for it and it doesn't seem like its going anywhere any time soon. For you to fail a class in asa you really have to be an empty vessel. Guys compare ur exam papers to those in sunny or cunny colleges its just a joke. It is a very easy way to earn ur associate degrees that's one good thing about it. And I know someone very dear to me that works there he would not take classes there. Medical assistant where do u find that job in these day an age. I went cos it was easy A's and I finished ofast PS lots of colleges recognize the school but ur credits do not worth much most especially ur sciences lol but I made tho asa gave me lemon boy did I made lemonade love ya

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.