Finding a job in Temecula,CA or nearby cities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Krystal in Temecula, California

89 months ago

I am having the hardest time finding a job in the Temecula area. I have had 6 months of previous experience but I know that I am very skilled in this profession. I was trained by the best and just hope that some jobs open up out here who don't require 2 years of experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Redlands, California

88 months ago

We are looking for a good MA. How can we discuss?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Redlands, California

88 months ago

It is for the Temecula area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Krystal in Temecula, California

88 months ago

Anonymous in Redlands, California said: It is for the Temecula area.

If you give me an email address I can send you my resume. I am open to work now and as soon as possible works for me. You can email me directly at VKVFarias@Gmail.com . Thank you for your interest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ces in Lake Elsinore, California

88 months ago

Krystal in Temecula, California said: I am having the hardest time finding a job in the Temecula area. I have had 6 months of previous experience but I know that I am very skilled in this profession. I was trained by the best and just hope that some jobs open up out here who don't require 2 years of experience.

I have seen MA openings that require 6mos to 1 yr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Holly

73 months ago

Looking for a part-time medical assistant position. I have several years of experience in many areas of medical offices. Please contant me so I can send my resume. Thank you Holly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ELIZABETH in Menifee, California

73 months ago

I AM HAVING THE HARDEST TIME FINDING A JOB IN MURRIETA, TEMECULA, MENIFEE. I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL OFFICE FRONT AND BACK AND CHIROPRACTOR CARE.
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A JOB.
THANK YOU

MsMA in Hemet, California

71 months ago

Hello I am new to this site; I have visited it many times and always seem to help me. So I am hoping that someone may help me. I am currently looking for a job I am currently a Medical Assistant, Certified Phlebotomist, and a Medical Biller and Coder. I am also currently working as a Medical Assistant but the pay is awful. I am experienced in both front and back office 4 years in the Medical Field, and fluent in Spanish.. I am hopping to look for a job that that may respect my experience in the field and pay me for what my experience is worth.

Please help out a full-time student reach her goal to gain more knowledge so that I may continue my goal to become a Registered Nurse:)

Veda in Murrieta, California

67 months ago

I am an experienced 11 year Medical Assistant who has cared for patients in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. I am searching for a job within the Temecula, Murrieta or Hemet locations, I am available to start work as soon as possible. My qualifications and skills would be an excellent contribution due to my professionalism and dedication to my patients and providers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

amanda in Moreno Valley, California

64 months ago

I am a newly graduated NCMA and i'm trying to find a job, but everyone wants experience. How am I suppost to get experience when no one will give me a chance? I just hope I didn't go to school for nothing. And i'm willing to work in orange county, inland empire, temecula, palmsprings area any where in between.

Erica in Temecula, California

53 months ago

I am a newly graduated Medical Assistant and i'm trying to find a job, but everyone wants experience. How am I suppost to get experience when no one will give me a chance? I just hope I didn't go to school for nothing. And i'm willing to work in Inland Empire, Temecula, area any where in between.I am available to start work as soon as possible.Please help out a full-time student reach her goal to gain more knowledge so that I may continue my goal to become a MA :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.