HELP! Have externship interview at Kaiser next week! Need to prepare!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

chrittykitty in Santa Ana, California

52 months ago

Hello, I need to prepare for a group interview for an MA externship at Kaiser. Has anyone already gone through the process? Any tips or questions I should be ready to answer?

I need sample q's that they might ask me and q's I should ask them.

Thanks!
-chrittykitty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

chrittykitty in Costa Mesa, California

52 months ago

Cool, good luck tomorrow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

starting over in OC in Lake Forest, California

51 months ago

OMG, I have never experienced a group interview like that one. Somewhat intense, yet very akward. It went well, I got in. How'd it go for you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tina in Montclair, California

51 months ago

Learn as much as you can. Thank the ma that ur shadowing. Even though your not suppose to ask about being hired on, ask half way through ur externship. keep checking in with HR on ur extern progress. Dont expect to get hired, kaiser has a lot of freezes on hiring and transfers from other kaisers. get a letter of recommendation from HR. Hope u get hired good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chrittykitty in Costa Mesa, California

51 months ago

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I didn't get chosen at Kaiser for the externship. I will be completing both front/back office externships in Internal Medicine at a local medical office. Looking forward to it! Take care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ecasti in Reedley, California

50 months ago

chrittykitty in Costa Mesa, California said: Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I didn't get chosen at Kaiser for the externship. I will be completing both front/back office externships in Internal Medicine at a local medical office. Looking forward to it! Take care.

how did you get in at kaiser for the interview for the extern. Sorry you didnt get it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.