Hiring medical receptionist, biller, medical assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

ana in Rockaway Park, New York

66 months ago

Please tell me where in New York are the best schools for MA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Melissa Estrada in San Bernardino, California

64 months ago

I am 22 years old. I am a Medical Assistant. I have 3 beautiful children I live in the Inland Empire. I graduated Bryman College now known as Everest College in the year of 2006. I had 3 jobs since. I been out of work since 2007. I had got pregnant with my 3rd child and had her January 16 of 2008 and havent went back to work since as I was taking care of my family and now im ready to get back in the work field. I am struggling on finding a job but some how I'm managing on taking care of my children but the money i get is not enough for everything. So can somebody please tell me where there are jobs hiring ASAP. As for my skills: I am a very hard worker, I stay busy at all times, which is: when i finish my task I go and help others. I am always on time at jobs. I know how to do: injections, vitals, ekg's venipunctures, filing, scheduling appointments, foot x rays, and telephone techniques. There is more but I have to go and do my online job search lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

paulina in Bensenville, Illinois

63 months ago

I am 19 years old. I am a Medical Assistant. I graduated from Illiois School of Health Careers on January. I really need a job. I am applying for at least 3 jobs a day, nobody calling back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

lisnn9@aol.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

I am a CERTIFIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT I grate form MA. School No WANTS TO HIRE ME LACK OF EXPEIENCE ,HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU GET EXP. I WORK FOR ASSISTED LIVING,I DID MY STATE EXAM IN PHILADELPHIA PA.WITH A DEGREE IN CCMA,FOLLOW WITH A CERTIFIATION IN PHLEBOTOMY AND CPR, EKG'S ETC..I BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL SINCE 2007 AND DON'T HAVE A JOB. I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN A DOCTOR OFFICES OR HOSP. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEED A CERTIFICATION AS A CNA ,THAT'S NOT RIGHT. I PUT OUT ALL THIS MONEY ON THIS CERTIFICATION AND CAN NOT GET A JOB.I EVEN WENT ONLINE AND APILE MY SELF TO THESE JOBS WITH MY COVER LETTER AND RESUME, AND STILL NOTHING. I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS, YOU PUT OUT ALL THIS MONEY FOR DEGREE, AND NO WORK .

Lisa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Deatrice Brooks in New York, New York

49 months ago

I am a 41 year old mother of one. I live in Brooklyn, New York. I have been working with a companpie callED Institute for Community Living for the last 3years and 5 months an Entitlements Spec/Coord. I have a degree in Medical Asst and a Certificate in Medical Billing. I feel it is time to leave and work within my feel.I am also a full time student at MCNY. I need to start working in my field of work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Debra Jacobs in Newark, New Jersey

48 months ago

I'm a Nationally Certified Clinical medical Assistant, with EKG Tech and Phlebotomy Tech certification. I also have my BLS certification since I graduated school in February 2009.I had one job related to my field. It's part time only. I get more hours from Temp agencies which pay more. You can get experience that way too! Not only is there jobs out there the person interviewing you is not only looking at your experience they're looking at your personality. The will not hire you because of just that not just experience . I have seen people straight out of school get jobs over people with experience just for that, So check yourself first .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.