Medical Assist jobs in Canada

Comments (5)

B. in South Lyon, Michigan

62 months ago

I am planning on studying to become an MA soon. The only problem is that I may move to Canada after my education. Do they have MA jobs in Canada or are the duties carried out by employees with a different degree? Thanks!

suzanne in Forest Hills, New York

53 months ago

B. in South Lyon, Michigan said: I am planning on studying to become an MA soon. The only problem is that I may move to Canada after my education. Do they have MA jobs in Canada or are the duties carried out by employees with a different degree? Thanks!

Hey!B.
I see no response to ur post though 9months have passed.
Are u in canada now?
Right nowi am in same situation as urs 9months back,that is right i am doing MA course in NEWYORK and will be moving to canada soon so wondering ifu got into MA jobs is canada please please guide me,i wouldbe very greatful for ur help.
Thankyou and hope tohear from u soon.

53 months ago

B. in South Lyon, Michigan said: I am planning on studying to become an MA soon. The only problem is that I may move to Canada after my education. Do they have MA jobs in Canada or are the duties carried out by employees with a different degree? Thanks!

Hey!B.
I see no response to ur post though 9months have passed.
Are u in canada now?
Right nowi am in same situation as urs 9months back,that is right i am doing MA course in NEWYORK and will be moving to canada soon so wondering ifu got into MA jobs is canada please please guide me,i wouldbe very greatful for ur help.
Thankyou and hope to hear from u soon.

B in South Lyon, Michigan

53 months ago

I ended up entering a Surgical Tech program and have no idea about the Canada question because I never found out unfortunately. Sorry! Good luck to you

53 months ago

Thank you so much for ur reply, i will try to do some more research on it.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.