Medical Assistant Jobs In Illinois

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Ms. B in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

Good afternon, students, Medical Assistants Experienced &
So called non Experienced Medical Assistants. How are you all? as far as they (Employers) Saying we are not experienced due to us just finishing our classes as well as Externship (eight weeks)more or less, We are experienced! we are very careful when we perform. Clean well-developed as an accurate True Medical Assistant. I disagree to s certain amount, due to the fact that we went to college and we earned this Diploma and these people need our help. there like your fans and you just gotta give your fans what they need but in our case if we dont it would cause someone their life or lives. we are the help this is our passion to do this and for me its like someone is taking away to way to help but someone loves to put you in the hole due to finacial aid that we have to pay back no matter what and if we have to pay this loan back like this we should be able to get a job or dont have to pay for your classes. we have experience its just all about will that company take a gamble on you and you mess up by just being fresh out of school hey! we all have to learn from our mistakes and we made a lot of them in school but on my externshp i was flawless are you ready for someone to gamble on you if you a medical assistant then you should be if not then go back to school before you hurt someone or hurt someone else its not a game or just a job its your life and others Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mrs.k in Chicago, Illinois

71 months ago

everytime I look for a job in medical assistant in chicago they always ask for the medical assistant to be bi-lingual if you are not then you really can't get a job in medical assistant in chicago because all the bi-lingual stick together

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MS>GEE in Chicago, Illinois

59 months ago

mrs.k in Chicago, Illinois said: everytime I look for a job in medical assistant in chicago they always ask for the medical assistant to be bi-lingual if you are not then you really can't get a job in medical assistant in chicago because all the bi-lingual stick together

yeah! tru!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RB in Vernon Hills, Illinois

59 months ago

Mrs K - actually there are positions in the chicagoland area and suburbs that do not ask for bilingual medical assistants. You will just need to do some research on the many websites and news ads advertising. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HRNLEI in Burbank, Illinois

58 months ago

MS>GEE in Chicago, Illinois said: yeah! tru!!!!!

Contact me! I have several openings in Chicago!
nleihr@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nbmfg, b in Palatine, Illinois

44 months ago

klngklsgh nghkgln gl gln gg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shut up in Palatine, Illinois

44 months ago

get a life!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.