Medical Assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Denise in Clinton Township, Michigan

57 months ago

Hi I graduated from Everest in 2008 as a Medical Assistant. I was never certified. Do anyone know of a refeshers course I can take in the macomb county,mi area? I would like to be certifed or should I just take the course again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tenisha in Virginia Beach, Virginia

57 months ago

I would suggest doing a re-internship. Many places would love to have free labor and you would be able to get your training, so it would be a win win situation for every one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Karen Chapin in Hayfork, California

46 months ago

Denise in Clinton Township, Michigan said: Hi I graduated from Everest in 2008 as a Medical Assistant. I was never certified. Do anyone know of a refeshers course I can take in the macomb county,mi area? I would like to be certifed or should I just take the course again?

Hi, its really important that you do not fall through the cracks after investing time and money. Call your College and ask which
"Board" tested you to certify. Contact that board and ask for
certification update materials. Get the disc and test sheets.Its
open book. Don't get the book get the disc. Read it fill out and send it in and pay for more til your caught up. Or contact NCCT.certification and buy credit courses from them. Shame on whoever did not make all this crystal clear. I am 56. i graduated when I was 49. I send for 2 years credits at a time. It runs 73.00
a year. No one will ever take you serious if you do not do this for yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.