Still looking for Medical Assistant job in Nj Pa or De

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mzjonesrich

33 months ago

I have been searching so hard to land a job as a medical assistant, phlebotomist, or even ekg technician. Im haveing no luck i graduated my trainning over a year ago, scored high on all my cert test, and yet to find a job.

If any of you have any information or advice i would very much appreciate hearing something.

Im open to agency work, or any thing just to get my foot in the door. I did job shadowing in the er last year, and this year i was hired for nurse aid position but this is not what i had in mind. I am ready to advance.

Im located in south jersey and am willing to work in phillidelphia or even delaware....
Please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt, NCMA in Mckinney, Texas

33 months ago

Mzjonesrich said: I have been searching so hard to land a job as a medical assistant, phlebotomist, or even ekg technician. Im haveing no luck i graduated my trainning over a year ago, scored high on all my cert test, and yet to find a job.

If any of you have any information or advice i would very much appreciate hearing something.

Im open to agency work, or any thing just to get my foot in the door. I did job shadowing in the er last year, and this year i was hired for nurse aid position but this is not what i had in mind. I am ready to advance.

Im located in south jersey and am willing to work in phillidelphia or even delaware....
Please help

Hi there, I would trying volunteering at a free clinic, and might trying asking if could volunteering in his office, just to get the experience. You might want to try networking with friends on facebook, and other job forums like this one. Good luck, and Merry Christmas...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.