Why can't I find a Medical Assistant!!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JenelleShea in Toledo, Ohio

84 months ago

I just Graduated in June of 2010 as a Medical Assistant. I have applied to so many online ads for this position, and I have only got One Interview and They did not hire me. I have a family and I really would like to find a job as a Ma or Medical receptionist. I will also relocate to any city and state with more Ma Positions.

Thank you
any advice is helpful...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

QUICKAPP Employment Services in Fresno, California

80 months ago

jay in Fresno, California said: i graduated in 09 and yet to find a job the schol i whnt to said they would hepl me find a job and they did not they wantedme to enroll into cna program i was s mad i said i just paid all this money and now you want to tell me to go to schoo for somthing esle.. i dont think so .. shool name kaplan college in clovis ca

Hi Jay, There are numerous ways to get your foot in the door. I've been in the Employment Field for 25 years. I use a method that works well. A good resume sent to 10 employers gets 8 calls. If it doesn’t keep writing it until it does. If the resume isn’t pulling, look around for good formats, LEARN to make your resume look almost “exactly like the job you want.” If it doesn’t exactly match, make sure that you rewrite it so it does. Reason: why hire a Cake Baker when you’re hiring and really need a Apple Pie Baker? (I’m giving you Gold here, Rolling Meadows).

Reply - Report abuse

azam2020 in Seattle, Washington

78 months ago

I just Graduated in July of 2007 as a Medical Assistant. I have applied to so many on line ads for this position, and I have not any Interview of them. I have a family and I really would like to find a job as a Ma or Medical Assistant. I will also relocate to any city and state with more Ma positions.

Thank you.
and advice is helpful...

Reply - Report abuse

nane in North Carolina

12 months ago

PD in Charlotte, North Carolina said: i ALSO JUST GRADUATED AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT CAN'T FIND A JOB AS WELL AND HAVE A DEGREE IN MEDICAL ADMINISTRATION IT IS SO DEPRESSING

I'm not sure how you feel about relocating but the DMV is plentiful thats my area and they are always looking and hiring MA's and MR's just a thought

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.