Why is so hard to find a job in georgia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 106 of 106)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Matt, NCMA in Lewisville, Texas

34 months ago

Hi there, You just have to keep applying, and try applying out of state. You want your resume to stsnd out from the rest. There are jobs out there, Just don't give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kellie in Marietta, Georgia

34 months ago

Matt have you ever heard of a CMAA?/ a gal in NC is a CNA and never heard of this thought possible this class was made up 2 years ago to keep cont ed going??? for she said many MA can do the office work.
all we did in 13 weeks Basic medical terminology, Kimms book on medical assisting office, CPR , first Aid and then the joke PC in the medical office we just did the the practice in the chapters real quick but they did not teach us to use Medisoft like a class would teach you to use excel or word. They told us when we questioned it oh the dR office will train you on their Pc's what they want you to do......

Matt, NCMA in Denver, Colorado

34 months ago

Yes, I've heard of it. (Certified Clinical Medical Assistant). I think the NHA is the one sponsors that one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kellie in Kennesaw, Georgia

34 months ago

they call it a certified Medical OFFICE Assistant

ME in Cartersville, Georgia

28 months ago

Kellie in Kennesaw, Georgia said: they call it a certified Medical OFFICE Assistant

CMAA is a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

LELE25 in New Castle, Delaware

28 months ago

I would try to utilize the skills that you already know and have learned in school to try and get other jobs as well as Medical assistant positions. I had to do that and was able to get a job in my area. Some of you could try to look into medical receptionist or something until you get the job that you want. Market your resume in a way that you are not limited in what you can apply for. Also try staffing/temp agencies for a little while just to gain experience.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.