What is the difference between an RMA and a CCMA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Maggie in Congers, New York

55 months ago

The NHA offers a CCMA exam, "Certified Clinical Medical Assistant". The school I'm attending...Lincoln Tech...has their students sit for the RMA (Registered Medical Assistant).

What is the difference between the two?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.