medical assistant is a stupid career

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 1902)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Jennifer in Washington, District of Columbia

67 months ago

Kim in Clinton Township, Michigan said: it is so true ,the response that was made in regards to the spelling not even being correct, before wanting to go to school to become a "perfesional" you need to go back to learn some more skills in your grammer ... even when you become a RN you are going to need to have to be able to read and write.. you will be doing charting and documention on your pts. and" hopefully" as you know these are leagal documents ... maybe the nursing feild isnt really where you need to be .

t is so true ,the response that was made in regards to the spelling not even being correct, before wanting to go to school to become a "perfesional" you need to go back to learn some more skills in your grammer ... even when you become a RN you are going to need to have to be able to read and write.. you will be doing charting and documention on your pts. and" hopefully" as you know these are leagal documents ... maybe the nursing feild isnt really where you need to be

I agree and before you criticize someone else's grammar look at yours. AN RN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VonnyPoo in West Haven, Connecticut

67 months ago

I am very happy for those who have jobs as a MA. But my story is not that. I am a certified medical assistant and for the last 4yr have been trying to get a position as a MA but I have had no luck. I have come to the conclusion that the reason why it is so hard to find a job as an MA is that their and several Medical Assistant programs in each stat. These DOCTORS get MA'S and we work 160hr for FREE and why are the going to hire you? When your done the next MA is coming to take that place and there is know need for them to hire you. I am going to go back to school for LPN or RN so hopefully that will work out. Good luck to all. : )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Detroit, Michigan

67 months ago

Seems like a good idea. My eyes are going cross looking on the internet for jobs. Plenty there but know who has called. I believe you are right. Get free help and dist you later. It's heartbreaking to go to school for 2 years in the evening for a career change and having no luck at even a call for an interview. Tapped out of money to go back to school right now and no job, what a person to do but pray day and night hoping something is coming through soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

aaliyah in South Orange, New Jersey

67 months ago

well im now attending school for medical assistant, ekg tech and phlebotomy tech. the schoolin which i attened in east orange new jersey is excellant. its three months long and you have certified doctors and medical assistants and certified phlebotomist that teaches us. and after the classes you get a guranteed intership at a hospital or doctors office.. this statement is in rsponse to the statement made that going to school as a MA is a waste of time.. its really noe depends on where u go and how you are being taught.

67 months ago

Ashley in Arlington, Texas said: you can't spell either why you talking noise. go back and re-read what you wrote. you spelled legal wrong and field. re-do honey!!

Is that the only error you found? What about PROFESSIONAL and GRAMMAR?

Anna in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

67 months ago

I just found this site and I love it. I am currently going to school for my ma degree. I want to go for my RN at a later date. I have a system in mind. First to get in the field to make sure it is what I want and then go back after my RN when I decide if medical is my calling. Thanks to all who have posted in the site. I now know what to do and what not to do when looking for a job. So Thanks

annie

67 months ago

Medical Assistant Unemploed in Port Richey, Florida said: I am agree to. I went to Central Florida Institute and they make you to feel like the are the best. I was graduate with honor, perfect attendant. I only know now that the best is to go for LPN or RN.

YOU CAN'T SPELL!!!! That's why you are unemployed...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Liesha27 in Walburg, Texas

67 months ago

Everyone Please stop all this grammer fighting! We all came on this site for some leads, support and information. Spelling does not matter because we aren't getting graded on it. I suggest YALL to stop this NOW! We are all here to help each other, not bring others down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Thank you Liesha27 that was my thought when I first found this site. I thought we were all adults not grade school kids. I do like the site because it taught me what i can do to get a job and what I need to work on to better myself is work up on my spelling. I alway double check my spelling before I post things because spelling is not my best subject. I just think we all need to be adults and treat each other with respect on here. this could be why some of the people on here have no jobs. Not spelling but by their attitude.Also did you know that an employer will check you out on the net to see what if anything he can find on you. Also your ring tones that are on your phones like the waiting music you hear on some phones. Or your answering machine at home. So be careful what you put on there you have to be profesional at all times when looking for jobs. Just my take on things.

Leisha27 in Fredericksburg, Texas

67 months ago

Anna, when u said employers can look u up on the net, it depends on whether you put your real name on a site you join. And I agree with you with the music thing on phones.

67 months ago

Yeah I was thinking more on the lines of myspace. where you can look people up by name. Which is the reason I changed mine to family only. due to the fact of all of the people sending me crazy stuff. And it is set to private.

annie

67 months ago

aleigha0707 in Langhorne, Pennsylvania said: Wow that is very extreme! I can't imagine! Mine is 10 months mon-fri 9-2. I thought that was hard lol! I was used to classes at my community college which were only like 50 mins per class, 3 days a week. It was pretty sweet. But it is all smushed in, so i guess i do like it better this way. :)

wow, mine is only 8 months and is four hours daily monday thru friday.

67 months ago

annie said: wow, mine is only 8 months and is four hours daily monday thru friday.

I go to school 3 days a week 4 hours a day and 2 years

aliyah

67 months ago

Omg!!!!! Mines is three months monday thru friday 9 to 4:30

67 months ago

well dang I also have to pay over 28,000 for the two year course!

annie

67 months ago

yvette smith in Indio, California said: I went to school for Medical Assistant, graduated in 2006 with high Academic honors. I can not find a job because i am not hispanic. thats discrimination any way you look at it. i have a medical background, 20+ years and it has come to a screeching hault because of these people who want to take over our country.

oh, so now you want to make this a racist discussion? maybe that's why you don't have a job. Instead of sitting there making excuses why don't you go to school and learn some spanish? We are not here to take over (your)country, we are just here to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

annie

67 months ago

Anna in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: well dang I also have to pay over 28,000 for the two year course!

u are probably going for the degree. Mine is just the diploma.

Kendra in Niles, Michigan

67 months ago

I am suppose to graduate with a certificate in Clinical Medical Assiting this winter. I am a little upset about the income. I should have looked into that more. I am a single parent and I am the only one making money.

Now, I hope I can at least find a job.

annie

67 months ago

Kendra in Niles, Michigan said: I am suppose to graduate with a certificate in Clinical Medical Assiting this winter. I am a little upset about the income. I should have looked into that more. I am a single parent and I am the only one making money.

Now, I hope I can at least find a job.

I am going thru the same thing. Single parent with no help. I also am a little bit insecure about my choice. I am hoping I can get lucky and find a descent paying job and hopefully try to get certified. I'm also planning on going back to school later on.

67 months ago

annie said: I am going thru the same thing. Single parent with no help. I also am a little bit insecure about my choice. I am hoping I can get lucky and find a descent paying job and hopefully try to get certified. I'm also planning on going back to school later on.

I also worry about the pay and finding a good job. I know two people who have finished the program and one started out making 13 an hour, the other one started out at 12 but worked there for a year and found one making 17 so you can do it. Just remember we are also doing it for the benefts and I am pretty sure the benefits outweigh the pay. If you look at what you make and then add in all the benefits you are making pretty good. At least I hope I will get good benefits. Just keep your head up and think postive. Thinking postive will make postive things happen think negative and bad things will happen.So good thoughts ladies!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

annie

67 months ago

Thanks Anna!

Tai Hassa in Wayne, Michigan

66 months ago

I live in Michigan and there are 2 week training programs here to be a CNA we have 1.5 month PCT programs also. The only problem is there is no available jobs. I currently have 3 years in mu nursing degree and am a CNA but there is little opportunity in michigan.

Diane in Port Richey, Florida

66 months ago

Well, too all of you out there I agree with what some of you are saying know if you live where I live in good old Florida news flash CMA's do not make money.I am experienced phlebotomist& medical assistant top salary is $12.00-$13.00 an hour if your lucky. Dental Assistant's make more money less time to go to school.I got offered the position of Medical billing at my office great opportunity but the problem is 12 hour days 6 days aweek. no time for family.I just got done having major surgery Back this past August I'm still recovering from that Idon't want to seem ungreatful especially with the times being tough at there and jobs being scarce but the job won't be doing me any good lying in a hospital bed not fully recovered.

Monica in Denver, Colorado

66 months ago

Kim in Clinton Township, Michigan said: it is so true ,the response that was made in regards to the spelling not even being correct, before wanting to go to school to become a "perfesional" you need to go back to learn some more skills in your grammer ... even when you become a RN you are going to need to have to be able to read and write.. you will be doing charting and documention on your pts. and" hopefully" as you know these are leagal documents ... maybe the nursing feild isnt really where you need to be .

Grammar spelled with an A

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Monica in Denver, Colorado said: Grammar spelled with an A

Well while correcting her spelling leagal is really spelled legal. So maybe she needs to go back to school! Hate when people try to correct you when they can't even spell.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Monica in New York, New York

66 months ago

Sorry I meant to write that yes I DO make 20 and an hour.. Was busy typing and talking on the phone to a patient...lol

have a good day!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

betty in Salem, New Hampshire

66 months ago

Yes she does. How long has she been working as a medical assistant though, is the question ? You people in N.Y. are very fortunate. Please do not get people excited about making this type of money every where. In N.H. you are VERY lucky if you are offered 12 an hour! I have even been offered 9 an hour with no benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Monica in New York, New York

66 months ago

Ok, Lets get something straight. The question was directed to the starting salary specifically to New York and no where else. So as far as the "You people from NY" and the whole misleading other MA's in other states... Come on sweet heart.. Read the comment as a whole darling.

Have a good day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Streamwood, Illinois

66 months ago

CMA&PROUDOFIT in Evansville, Indiana said: I think they are acting like children. WHO CARES!!!!! You are the title you went to school for, and if you don't like it move on. I am an Professor that teaches Medical Assistants. Starting next quarter we are going to have the Medical assistants and LPNs are to be combined in one large class. The reason for this are the classes are simular, and not enough instructors. A lot of the LPNs threw a fit and was told by higher up to GROW UP!!!! The only thing the LPNs get training for and MA don't it intravenouses. Inserting an IV
know the MA will get that same class together.
I say everyone needs to get a grip and be who you are and be proud!!!!! You are who you want to be and if not change, but in the process don't try to pull everyone else down with you. My kids fight in this manner, we are above that childes play so get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be VERY wrong right now but I'm pretty positive that I will learn how to do IV but I will not be legally able to perform those actions. But like I said, I could be very wrong.

I am not unhappy that I chose to go to school for medical assisting. I am; howver, unhappy about the way my institution went about getting me enrolled. For several months they called me non-stop. At the time I kept rescheduling because I was working full-time in a financial institution making more than enough money (but of course at that time it wasnt enough money, you know how that goes) and I didn't really have the time to go back to school.

After a couple of months I started thinking really hard about what I wanted to do with my life. Here I was, 25 years old, living with my parents and raising my child in their home. What more could I do for myself? Obviously, there was no chance for advancement in my current occupation, so I was at a loss. I noticed I was calling into work because I just didn't want to be there any more. 5 years of working over-time without OT pay,

66 months ago

CONTINUED>>>>> no lunch breaks and little recognition had finally worn my patience. For several months I was running an entire branch in my institution with out any staff and without any upper management. During this time I never failed an audit, never got an attitude, never asked for anything other than consideration for the Assistant Manager position. After being discriminated against and then reprimanded for reporting such discrimination I decided to keep my appointment with my school. Upon interview, my counselor talked my school up so much and then BASHED other schools! She told me that they have this huge process to get people accepted and what not. The choice was between two schools. ISHC- Bryn Mawr campus or Everest College. When I mentioned this, my counselor then told me that Everest doesn't offer the same program that I would be taking at ISHC. This triggered a thought- I have a friend who graduated from Everest but isn't listed on the nurse registry like all of my other friends who are MAs and CNAs. So I assumed what she was saying was correct.

I've been enrolled and taking classes with ISHC since September 29, 2008 and I can honestly say that I believe my school is all about getting tuition and that is it. Our "tests" are graded by none other than ourselves, we have yet to receive home work or research, and we take 2 breaks during our session from 9am-1pm. Our lunch is typically an hour and "lab" is pretty much lunch time as well.

Ive had one final exam thus far because we completed our first module. The entire final was based on previous tests. Now, looking back to high school, I remember dreading my finals! There was NEVER anything on the final that was previously on a test. EVER! Maintaining my 4.0 GPA shouldn't be hard to do.

Ive noticed a lot of other students cheating during test time and that bothers me a great deal. If you need to cheat on your tests and copy other students, what kind of MA are you going to be to begin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

CONTINUED>>>> with?

I brought this issue up to my instructor, because it bothers me, and his only response was that the students have lives. We're mothers with jobs so it's okay. Honest to God, I am paying 14,500 USD to go to school and thats without interest. Just to walkin and sign up was 14,500.00. We practice on EACH OTHER. These girls in my class lack proper hygiene, let alone rarely open a book or show up to class and then cheat on exams.....WHILE IM PAYING OUT OF MY REAR END TO GO TO SCHOOL. Most of these students have little to nothing to pay back...and are wasting class time. I value my education. I CHOSE to further my education. It isn't like high school. I am not FORCED to attend. You would think some of these girls would get that but they dont. It just boggles my mind that my school allows ANY ONE to attend and that exams have NO meaning what-so-ever.

I sat down today and searched job openings for medical assistants and there arent any. Most places are hiring for CNAs and LPNs and now I am really bothered. That was my biggest question when I signed up for further education at my school. What will I be when I am finished because I want to get my foot in the door so I may then start schooling for RN and I was told I was going to be able to get hired any where a CNA can and Id do everything a CNA and an LPN does. After researching today I realized all I was is a money sign to my school.

I truly hope that I get an offer during externship or else I am going to freak out. I was also promised a working position with the school if I quit my job only to be told the other day that it was offered to someone else with more needs- my class mate that NEVER shows up to school.

I am completely unhappy with my school so I can only hope that my education won't be as upsetting as my tuition bills and every thing else mixed in.

AND WHY ARE WE HERE ARGUING LIKE FIFTH GRADERS? WHO CARES WHAT MONKEY DOES WHO? If you're unhappy with your

66 months ago

CONTINUED>>>> career choice, make new ones. You all seem to be worried about MONEY. As a patient that frequently visits hospitals, I wouldn't want any of you talking about dollar signs working on me. That is ridiculous. Grow up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

and finally, for those of you worried about income, maybe you should reconsider your priorities. Are you making the decision to be an RN, LPN, MA or CNA because you LOVE working with people and like knowing that you made a difference in someones life, or are you doing this because of the cash flow? If its the cash flow and thats all thats to it, maybe you might consider banking as a career?

I feel the need to let every one know that I left my job making 17 dollars an hour to get a diploma in medical assisting where I'll most likely end up making only 13 dollars an hour. That is a HUGE pay cut when you're a single mother with a car note and gas prices... but I didn't do it because I thought about what kind of money I COULD have been making in the nursing field. I did it because at the end of the day it could be a very rewarding career, unlike the banking I was doing two months ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CMA&PROUDOFIT in Noblesville, Indiana

66 months ago

Believe it or not there is a lot of activity on this site. Most of the responses are negative ones about Certified Medical Assistants.
I think instead of us wasting time complaining to each other that we complain to someone who has a little power.
We need to write a powerful letter and get every signature we can get and send it to everyone who counts in power. I really don’t know if people are aware of the work that CMAs do. The other thing is most CMAs have Associate Degrees where LPN only is required to have eighteen months of study. I think that everyone should fight and let the world know. This site is not going anywhere. So let’s let everyone know how we feel. If there is anyone out there that can type a strong letter do so, and I will try to along with everyone else to get signatures. The more signatures the better for us. I will even see to it that the letter and signatures get into the right hands.
WE HAVE A CHOICE TO KEEP WRITEING ON THIS SITE AND GET NO WHERE, AND NOT BE HEARD. THE OTHER OPTION IS TO SEND A POWERFUL LETTER TO SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
LET’S BE HEARD FOR A CHANGE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

CMA&PROUDOFIT in Noblesville, Indiana said: Believe it or not there is a lot of activity on this site. Most of the responses are negative ones about Certified Medical Assistants.
I think instead of us wasting time complaining to each other that we complain to someone who has a little power.
We need to write a powerful letter and get every signature we can get and send it to everyone who counts in power. I really don’t know if people are aware of the work that CMAs do. The other thing is most CMAs have Associate Degrees where LPN only is required to have eighteen months of study. I think that everyone should fight and let the world know. This site is not going anywhere. So let’s let everyone know how we feel. If there is anyone out there that can type a strong letter do so, and I will try to along with everyone else to get signatures. The more signatures the better for us. I will even see to it that the letter and signatures get into the right hands.
WE HAVE A CHOICE TO KEEP WRITEING ON THIS SITE AND GET NO WHERE, AND NOT BE HEARD. THE OTHER OPTION IS TO SEND A POWERFUL LETTER TO SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I fully agree with you, I have a lot of info. we could get together and these schools could be facing a CIVIL SUIT ACTION !

Kim in Detroit, Michigan

66 months ago

I have the same feeling about getting the word out and sending letters to the physician board of the states we live in and let them know that we work hard for $10 - $13 an hour. This is peanuts compared to what we are deserving of receiving in pay. Not that I am working yet but all I have been told and seen by job postings are $10 - $13 an hour. Our duties are critical and depending on what you do in your office, you can injury or even kill a patient. The responsibilities are great and I feel the pay should compensate a m.a. on what they know and their skills. We probably need to start with the schools we attend and tell them to help us out with better pay. Be an advocate for us. They know what we do and they charge us as students $9,000 to $14,000 to complete a m.a. program. The schools are the ones getting paid off of us and we are the ones suffering with low salaries.

66 months ago

I am surprized that I have only had a few comments from my input. I guess most people on this site are not as concerned as stated. I find that if you dont want to fight for your self take your sore comments somewhere else. If you are serious please email me with in the next week so action can be taken. If information it put together it would be nice to think we all can work together on this instead of complaining together.
Thank you

Annie

66 months ago

CMA&PROUDOFIT in Noblesville, Indiana said: Believe it or not there is a lot of activity on this site. Most of the responses are negative ones about Certified Medical Assistants.

You can definately count on me!!!

Liesha27 in Stafford, Texas

66 months ago

I graduated in July and I haven't found a job in medical assisting. I been to alot of numerous interviews and I haven't gotten offers for jobs. I am looking on internet sites like craiglist, careerbuilder, monster, jobing and nothing...craigslist have the most new openings. Someone please give me some advice on interviews and job hunting.

Missy in Austin, Texas

66 months ago

I am kinda in same situation Jamie is in. I am currently working in a financial institution and I wanted to get into the medical field. I am 19 years old and graduated high school in 2007. I took all kinds of medical classes (medical term, sports medicine, health science tech etc..) and did two interships with a total of 30 hours or so. I almost attended a trade school for medical assisting that would cost me 9200.00 plus interest. I would have to take extra classes in order to sit for certification, and, of course, a job was not guaranteed at the end of graduation. I was stunned. I did qualify for the maximum amount of pell grant (thankfully) but I wasnt sure if medical assisting was what I wanted to do. After doing more research, I found that my local community college has MA program that can be done in 3 full time semesters at 1/3 of the trade school cost.
AND I would be able to sit for certification.
Its not that I dont like working in a financial institution, its just I dont want my years of high school medical classes to be wasted. But there are some cons to working as a teller, for example the sales part of it. Im just not a good "salesman"...but the hours/pay is good. I loved the ever evolving power of medicine and the ladder that could be climbed within the medical field.
Just as some of you have stated, for me its not about the money. But being happy knowing that I made a difference in someones lives and being able to have a doctors office/clinic run smoothly. Im all about being a team player. I also figured the experience would be good and it would be able to get my foot in the door. I live in Houston, it is a rather large city, and lets face it, lots of people get sick in big cities. There are doctors offices all around town, so I dont think I would have trouble landing a job and working my way up from there.

Just thought I'd put two sense in this forum.

66 months ago

Hi all you can count on me to just tell me what I need to do here... As for jobs my sister-in-law went through a temp service that deals with medical jobs only. She started out making 13. I say that is a good start and get your year in there and then hit the market again with experience under your belt. I also think we need to get licensed with the state. We can do everything a LPN does and then some so I can't see why we aren't licensed.

66 months ago

Have you ever heard that there are no stupid questions? The same goes for jobs! There are no stupid jobs, that are legal. Our choices and interest is what make us individuals. I truly hate to hear all the hard-ships, but we must face the facts: sometimes we cause or could have had better control of our lives.
With today access to information we should never go into anything blind sided. I would think that most would research CMA before jumping into it. It is posted all over the computer the skills, places that employ CMA and most of all hourly or salary pay.

I just had a friend who was a CMA and loved every minute of it. She too wanted to further her career, but you would not catch her on the computer complaining about help the sick. She would do something about it like write letters and petitions and send them to people who count and not just on sites that have nothing but negative thought and terrible name calling.
My friend is 45 and beautiful inside and out. She was diagnosed with lung cancer (never did she smoke) we buried her Labor Day week-end. She died a proud Lady and worked her job up to three weeks before dying. She touched so many people!! It makes me sick to think people on this site waste their time on typing nasty terrible things.
Most people on this site still have a long life ahead of them. If you don’t care for the CMA area move on.

If you like you can join our fight to inform the higher ups about our thoughts. I do agree the pay minimal and that CMAs are worth more. Get signatures and write letters to people that matter. Don’t waste you time on this site wasting your time.
If there is anyone who is good at writing letters that get peoples attention- please emails me. Take pride in your work and if you don’t like your job please move on, because life is way to short.
Best Wishes!

Annie

66 months ago

Unlike some people in this forum, I am not here to badmouth anyone. I don't even know much about the MA career. I just started school in October. I do like what I've learned so far and I have always enjoyed working with people. I worked retail over 10 years and was making almost $17/hr. But I decided that I wanted something more stable and with benefits. I am a single mom and I also need the pay and that is what worries me. But I am just taking it one day at a time and hoping everything goes for the best. I have to admit that I was misleaded at first because the people at the university tells you wonderful things about the career and how I'm not going to have any problems finding work. After I signed up for it is when I found out all of this. I just hope that I'm one of the lucky few and that I can find a job and be successful. I don't have anyone else but me and my daughter bacically. I have had to make a lot of sacrifices to make it possible to attend school. I have to pay a babysitter and provide for my daughter on my own and it hasn't been easy. But I have plans, after I get my diploma I plan on becoming an RMA then I plan on going to nursing school about a year after that. Just to get a little bit of experience in the field. I cannot afford to stay as a MA. I have faith and I know I'm going to be blessed. Good luck to you all ladies! God bless you all and good luck. And If anyone needs my help with the letters or signatures please let me know. Thanks.

66 months ago

I really like that you know what you want and how your going to get it. I think your doing the right thing. I hope you make it to the top! GOOD FOR YOU! YOU GO GIRL! With and out-look like yours you will go far

rainheart in New York, New York

66 months ago

hi i would like to know what do employers favor most degrees or diplomas? or is it even considered much?

Kendra in Niles, Michigan

66 months ago

degrees

66 months ago

Monica in New York, New York said: Ok, Lets get something straight. The question was directed to the starting salary specifically to New York and no where else. So as far as the "You people from NY" and the whole misleading other MA's in other states... Come on sweet heart.. Read the comment as a whole darling.

Have a good day.

SWEETHEART ? DARLING ? Oh Monica, I didn't think you cared that much!! Thank You, Honey- Bun !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Where does it get people being a smart a--? I sure hope no one acts like this at their work. I guess most got a big fat F in the area of professionalism in college. Lets act like we have some class!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brooke in American Canyon, California

66 months ago

Im trying to decide if I should become a MA but what I really want to know is, is it worth it?? should I spend $1800 for the coarse or should I try something elese. I just lost my job and relized that there is always an opportuntity in the medical field. PLease give me an honeest answer.

Thank you

Medical Assistant in Desoto, Texas

66 months ago

Medical Assisting is a rewarding Career. I have been in the field for 15 years. It is extremely competitive and employers are looking for QUALITY individuals, not just anyone who completed a program. Even with limited experience, if you are self-motivated, eager, reliable & diligent in your search, YOU WILL FIND A JOB because they are out there!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.