refresher course

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

tshaw in Skokie, Illinois

49 months ago

is there any refresher coarses for medical assistant or phlebotomist and can you become certified after not recertifing after all those years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (128) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

carmen in Woodhaven, New York

48 months ago

i wanna know do i have to pay a refresher course i took up medical assistant classes and still couldnt get a job ive been out of work for almost 4 years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Medical girl in Arnold, Missouri

48 months ago

Everest College offers a life time free refresher course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jen in Helena, Montana

36 months ago

I need a refresher course and to take either ther RMA/CMA exam!!! Help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lweter843 in Gulf Breeze, Florida

31 months ago

I have been out of the medical assistant field since 2008, Iv'e been seaching for a ma job here in pensacola fl. I need to get my registration back for medical assistant. The last time I was RMA was 2008. I graduated college with a A.S. degree in Medical Assistant.According to ARMA ,I need to take an audit of the clinal class right before you would go onto your externship. I called Everst, which was at one time FMU and Orlando Collegeat one time. Anyone that knows where I can go pleese help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

leomedlink@hotmail.com in Naples, Florida

3 months ago

I am a Medical Assistant Certification Proctor and a Sr. Medical Assistant Instructor.

I offer a Live Online and Interactive Medical Assistant Refresher and Preparatory Class Monday Through Friday for one week from 600PM to 945AM. After the one week course I will guide to a Proctor location where you can sit in for the Nationally recognized Medical assistant Certification exam.

If you feel you are not ready for the exam, you may repeat the class a second time for free. The class includes a handbook and all the materials you need for the training. Doing the course online allows you to record the entire course on your computer for you to review.

IF YOU ARE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE OR ATTENDED A MA TRAINING PROGRAM AND HAVE EITHER A GED OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA YOU QUALIFY TO SIT IN FOR THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION EXAM AND PREPARATORY CERTIFICATION AND REFRESHER COURSE. EMAIL LEO FELIZ AT LEOMEDLINK@HOTMAIL.COM TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS TODAY

LIVE ONLINE PREPARATORY COURSE FEE IS $295.00

CERTIFIED CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT
CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE MEDICAL ASSISTANT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

leomedlink@hotmail.com in Naples, Florida

3 months ago

lweter843 in Gulf Breeze, Florida said: I have been out of the medical assistant field since 2008, Iv'e been seaching for a ma job here in pensacola fl. I need to get my registration back for medical assistant. The last time I was RMA was 2008. I graduated college with a A.S. degree in Medical Assistant.According to ARMA ,I need to take an audit of the clinal class right before you would go onto your externship. I called Everst, which was at one time FMU and Orlando Collegeat one time. Anyone that knows where I can go pleese help.

I am a Medical Assistant Certification Proctor and a Sr. Medical Assistant Instructor.

I offer a Live Online and Interactive Medical Assistant Refresher and Preparatory Class Monday Through Friday for one week from 600PM to 945AM. After the one week course I will guide to a Proctor location where you can sit in for the Nationally recognized Medical assistant Certification exam.

If you feel you are not ready for the exam, you may repeat the class a second time for free. The class includes a handbook and all the materials you need for the training. Doing the course online allows you to record the entire course on your computer for you to review.

IF YOU ARE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE OR ATTENDED A MA TRAINING PROGRAM AND HAVE EITHER A GED OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA YOU QUALIFY TO SIT IN FOR THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION EXAM AND PREPARATORY CERTIFICATION AND REFRESHER COURSE. EMAIL LEO FELIZ AT LEOMEDLINK@HOTMAIL.COM TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS TODAY

LIVE ONLINE PREPARATORY COURSE FEE IS $295.00

CERTIFIED CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT
CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE MEDICAL ASSISTANT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Deeg in Charlotte, North Carolina

14 days ago

Hello I graduated from medical assistant course in 2010 but never took the certification exam.is it too late for me to take it? Or can I find a refresher course and still take the certification exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.