Medical Billing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (49)

Christy in Miami, Florida

83 months ago

I've been doing medical billing for 10 yrs and would like to start my own business..any suggestions???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Steve Vora in Falls Church

83 months ago

Hi Christy,

My name is Steve and I'm with EpicMD, we are into Medical billing.

Well i see that you have been doing medical billing for 10 yrs, and its good to know that you are planning to start your own business, if you are planning to start your own billing company, i think we can make some business strategy which could be beneficial to you as well as to us.

We are based in VA and we have an Outsourcing office in India where we have biller working for 2 urgent care, and 5 providers.

Putting up your own billing firm is going to cost you at the current point of time, where as you can become our Value added reseller and i m sure we can work out something that is beneficial to both of us.

Please let me know about your views about the same.

You can also send me a mail at steve.vora@gmail.com.

Thanks

Steve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ginene in Baltimore, Maryland

83 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Trendy in Washington, District of Columbia

83 months ago

What do you think avout a Travel agent job?

Steve Vora in Falls Church said: Hi Christy,

Well i see that you have been doing medical billing for 10 yrs, and its good to know that you are planning to start your own business, if you are planning to start your own billing company, i think we can make some business strategy which could be beneficial to you as well as to us.

We are based in VA and we have an Outsourcing office in India where we have biller working for 2 urgent care, and 5 providers.

Putting up your own billing firm is going to cost you at the current point of time, where as you can become our Value added reseller and i m sure we can work out something that is beneficial to both of us.

Thanks

Steve

drsslave in carleton, Michigan

83 months ago

Steve I lost my good paying job to India. Outsourcing is going to cause a lack of jobs here in the state. What is so bad is that the billing companies are not even telling their clients and you cant tell me that security is 100%. I know I do not want my personal information sent over a fax line to another country. Christy as for starting your own company...get educated in business. Our government offers lots of informative classes on the subject and since you are minority they could over you a loan at a lower interest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dalelynn Rodriguez in San Bernardino, California

83 months ago

I live in Yucaipa CA. I was employed for over 5 years billing for doctors from ER to general including the burn center. Ethics got in my way and I no longer have a job. I dont have all the knowledge to start my own business but I am willing to join someone?
e-mail rodriguez.d@verizon.net thanks

Hilda in Mountain View, California

81 months ago

This message is for Steve. I would like additional information on you EpicMD software.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Steve Vora in Falls Church

81 months ago

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, yes we are still in the business of Medical Billing Services and we have our Medical Billing Software as well.

EpicMD, which is now called NoesisMD is a company that provide Medical Billing Services to Medical Practitioners across the country. We have an office in Falls Church VA USA.

We are currently working for 1General Practitioner and 2 Urgent Care Centers.

Please let me know more about your self, whether you a Medical practitioner, or you represent any medical practice (firm). We work EST time, thus if you could provide me with your contact details, we shall get back to you.

For further details about the product and service, please pay us a visit at www.noesismd.com/

Looking forward for your reply,

I Look forward to a mutually rewarding business relationship with you.

Thanks once again,

Steve Vora
Business Development Executive
EpicMD LLC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Holly in New York, New York

80 months ago

Hi I am Holly DeMuro with SynaMed. We are a New York based (USA) medical billing and electronic medical record software company. We are offering our system for free (both EMR and PMS).

How can this help you build your business? Easy, using SynaMed for your business will allow you to offer potential clients extra value giving you the added edge.

Check out our web site at www.synamed.com or call 866-796-2633

Raj in Reston, Virginia

78 months ago

Hi Christy,

I see that you have 10yrs experience in medical billing industry and we are in search of a person with your skill set to partner with us. We are in to IT Industry for last 4 yrs and started BPO services in India last year. As a part of BPO we have plans of taking medical billing projects by including a partner like you. If you are interested pls let me know. We have full infrastructure in US and India to perform medical billing services.

Thanks
Raj

alison in Raleigh, North Carolina

78 months ago

Christy in Miami, Florida said: I've been doing medical billing for 10 yrs and would like to start my own business..any suggestions???

Hi Christy im in NC i am wanting to start up my own business too in medical billing I have 10 years of medical billing from Family practice to gi to gyn to internal medicine I need help also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Hilda Beaver in Mountain View, California

78 months ago

We Retail Lytec Medical Software and training. Contact us if you are interested.

Raj in Reston, Virginia

78 months ago

Brian in Redding, California said: I would like your information I know some might be interested in this. I need contact information

You can visit our website at www.tammina.com and you can reach me at 703-621-4826 x1102

Amit in Bombay, India

75 months ago

Helo Hilda

Please provide me wiht the details of Lytec software. I want to start my own business.

Please advise

Amit

75 months ago

Hello Amit;

Let me exactly what information you want. If you need to speak with me I can be reached at at hilda@btamedical.com

Sincerely,
Hilda

75 months ago

Lyetc 2008; hilda@btamedical.com the best way to get ahold of me.

Sincerely,
Hilda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jane Xu in College Station, Texas

74 months ago

We started marketing a cutting edge meidcal billing and electronic filling software. Please take a look at bayviewsoft.com. We are looking for software resellers too.

Sidhant Raj in Haryana, India

73 months ago

Hi Steve,

I've been doing medical billing for 8 yrs and would like to start my own business. Any suggestions???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sidhant Raj in Haryana, India

73 months ago

I am looking for TL/AM position in Healthcare KPO AR Process.
I have experience of around 6 years in Medical Billing AR as a Team Lead AR. Looking for a change. If anyone looking for experience AR TL/AM please mail me at sidhant.loveraj@gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards
Sidhant Raj

venkatesh in Bombay, India

68 months ago

I am an AR associate in Medical Biling in India. I would like to work for a medical bililng comapny in USA,

my email ID: v.venkat_mail@yahoo.com

Please help

Thanks..

Brian in Redding, California

68 months ago

alison in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Hi Christy im in NC i am wanting to start up my own business too in medical billing I have 10 years of medical billing from Family practice to gi to gyn to internal medicine I need help also.

What is your email address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

shavan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

68 months ago

Hi, sound like a good idea! my email address is shavan1021@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Redding, California

68 months ago

shavan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: Hi, sound like a good idea! my email address is shavan1021@yahoo.com

Are you in United Arab Emirates?

shavan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

68 months ago

Yes i am in the united arab emirates

HENRY in Springfield, Virginia

67 months ago

Steve Vora in Falls Church said: Hi Christy,

Thanks

Steve

STEVE, MY WIFE HAS BEEN A MEDICAL BILLER/CODER FOR OVER TEN YEARS. DO YOU KNOW HPW SHE COULD DO IT FROM HOME.

dalrod in Yucaipa, California

67 months ago

good girl Tammy

Charie1 in Haymarket, Virginia

67 months ago

Hi, I am starting a billing business out of NC and VA, I have most of it set-up. I am interested in partnering with someone with a medical billing background. I have 12 years experience and certified through the American Medical Billing Association. Would you be interested?

Thanks,

Christine

67 months ago

Are you still looking for someone to train employees in medical billing? I have 12 years experience and am certfied. I am also located in VA.

Thanks,

Christine

alison KIlgore in Hickory, North Carolina

67 months ago

Charie1 in Haymarket, Virginia said: Hi, I am starting a billing business out of NC and VA, I have most of it set-up. I am interested in partnering with someone with a medical billing background. I have 12 years experience and certified through the American Medical Billing Association. Would you be inrerested?

Thanks,

Christine

Im am going through my CPC just now i would be intrested.

67 months ago

you are in the Raleigh area correct?

(I'm not savvy with these forums, not sure how I have three postings. Please disregard.

alison KIlgore in Hickory, North Carolina

67 months ago

yes i am in raleigh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

raj in Hyderabad, India

67 months ago

I a have six years of experience in us health care Ar & billing.I would like to work for a direct client (either provider or billing company)

Satish Kumar in Bangalore, India

64 months ago

We have been providing Medical Billing assistance since October 2003. With more than 5 years of professional experience in this field, our mission has been to lessen the problems a Billing company faces and help them concentrate more on Client Accounts and also maximize their Collections.

Brickwork medical billing assistance has an edge in getting rid of the major problems faced by billing companies:

• Relieve your Investments on staff training
• No more Investments to purchase or maintain costly computer Hardware and Software
• Lessened workload, which allows you to pay less attention to Providers Accounts
• Maximizing reimbursement within a specified time

You can visit our website www.brickworkindia.com and brickworkhealth.com/ to know more about us and our services. Also, please find attached our company brochure on medical billing.

I would request you to send us an detailed information on your requirement. Please provide your skype id if you have.

We would appreciate an opportunity to talk to you and identify potential opportunities. Kindly let us know a convenient time, we can schedule a call and talk to you.

We look forward to the opportunity to working with you.

Abhijit in Riverside, New Jersey

64 months ago

Yes, we have Medical Billing background and are based in NJ. Let me know how to get in touch with you and what kind of partnership are you thinking of.

Thanks
abhijit

Charie1 in Haymarket, Virginia said: Hi, I am starting a billing business out of NC and VA, I have most of it set-up. I am interested in partnering with someone with a medical billing background. I have 12 years experience and certified through the American Medical Billing Association. Would you be interested?

Thanks,

Christine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

venkatesh in Madurai, India

64 months ago

Abhijit in Riverside, New Jersey said: Yes, we have Medical Billing background and are based in NJ. Let me know how to get in touch with you and what kind of partnership are you thinking of.

Thanks
abhijit

Hi abhijit, I am venkatesh and in US healthcare BPO for the past 5 years from end to end, which is from billing to insurance and to AR follow up, please let me is it possible for me to join your orgnistation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Val in Reston, Virginia

63 months ago

I have more than 5 years experience as medical biller. I have set up home office and I would like to work from home. I do have medical billing software. I need help and ideas how to market my business and how to find doctor's office that will like to outsource billing.

Thanks

Valentina

venkatesh in Madras, India

63 months ago

The Best you can do is collect all the fax # from web of all the clinics/Doctors and send them an nvitation thru efax by mention all the pluses and high quality which will be delivered in qucik time and rates for your service(which should be much lesser to others) and the software or vendor of electronic claim Submission.The Presenting is very important. after all tjis done wait to kown how was the precentage contacted you back, after it contact them with your own domain email ID. wish you all the very best

FAILURE IS NOT AN END,UNTILL WE STOP TRYING.

Thanks.
Venkatesh,Chennai,INDIA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Val in Reston, Virginia

63 months ago

Thanks a lot. Do you know what is average rate for billing services, I think is from 8% to 12%. I do not know of that changed?
Val

charie1 in Washington, District of Columbia

63 months ago

Hi, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I was mainly looking for someone to partner with at least in the beginning. I have 12 years experience and certification through AMBA. I am working on national certification(CPC), also, since it is the only certification that is recognized. I already have a company set up , but haven't purchased software yet. Does this sound like something that would interest you?

Thanks,

Christine

fatimah in Riverside, Rhode Island

57 months ago

i am looking to start school in september for medical coding and billing but after reading all of the comments i am not so sure.thought i had a sure bet with this.i have been a certified nursing assistant for over ten years and wanted a change of career,but am now seriously thinking otherwise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kim, CPC in West Jordan, Utah

57 months ago

fatimah in Riverside, Rhode Island said: i am looking to start school in september for medical coding and billing but after reading all of the comments i am not so sure.thought i had a sure bet with this.i have been a certified nursing assistant for over ten years and wanted a change of career,but am now seriously thinking otherwise.

it will probably not be as easy as you think or as the school says it will be. but after doing this for 4 years, i think it is totally worth it.

this field has become over saturated with people lured in by the promise an easy and well paid job. but like with any career, it takes awhile to get there.

it will probably be slow going starting out. i started out as a receptionist, gained medical experience and slowly worked up to an actual coding job.

i think it was worth it, but i love coding and can't imagine doing anything else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

alison kilgore in Apex, North Carolina

50 months ago

Brian in Redding, California said: What is your email address?

t.e.a.m.mbs@bellsouth.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

alison kilgore in Apex, North Carolina

50 months ago

charie1 in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hi, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I was mainly looking for someone to partner with at least in the beginning. I have 12 years experience and certification through AMBA. I am working on national certification(CPC), also, since it is the only certification that is recognized. I already have a company set up , but haven't purchased software yet. Does this sound like something that would interest you?

Thanks,

Christine

I have started my own business now here in NC i am currently still doing my CPC and auditing so if your still intrested contact me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

peggyward in Englewood, Colorado

49 months ago

Hi Charie. As I stated, I am still in the process of completing my certificate for Billing and Coding. I have a degree in Technical Writing, and attempting to break into coding and CME writing. I am interested in partnering with you. I have two computers that are being refurbished and will be downloading needed software for our use. Could you please tell me what software you will be using so we can be compatible? Thank you for considering me as a candidate for your partnership. Sincerely. Peggy R. Ward

Nichole Hudson in Los Angeles, California

39 months ago

Lot of scopes are coming up with medical billing and coding. They are required for physicians and other licensed healthcare practitioners. Dental offices, pharmacies, nursing homes and other medical care facilities also have a huge demand for medical coding personnel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Venkatesh in India

38 months ago

I accept this and its true. Doctors can visit the patients and give the treatment. They don't need to worry about the claim processing and getting the payment from the insurance companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Pmpnbs in Cumming, Georgia

18 months ago

Raj in Reston, Virginia said: Hi Christy,

I see that you have 10yrs experience in medical billing industry and we are in search of a person with your skill set to partner with us. We are in to IT Industry for last 4 yrs and started BPO services in India last year. As a part of BPO we have plans of taking medical billing projects by including a partner like you. If you are interested pls let me know. We have full infrastructure in US and India to perform medical billing services.

Thanks
Raj

Raj Could you email me your contact info I would like to talk to you for billing partnership.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Mirta Tejeda in Rancho Palos Verdes, California

18 months ago

Christy in Miami, Florida said: I've been doing medical billing for 10 yrs and would like to start my own business ..any suggestions???

Hello Christy or anyone interested in starting a medical billing business,

Starting a medical billing business is not rocket science but it sure can feel that way if you do not receive the proper guidance. Heck even if you think you are ready to start the business you may not be once you take into account the mental, physical and financial requirements.

When I first started out I was fortunate enough to have a mentor that showed me the steps I'd have to take and they took me by the hand until I had completed the process.

Today many experts in the business are not willing to or are too busy to mentor people one-on-one but there's a website called the Medical Billing Business Headquarters (medicalbillingbizhq.com/) that has alot of up to date information on correctly starting a medical billing business from home. I highly suggest you read the 20 step guide to setting-up, opening and operating the business called the Medical Billing Home Business Bible which is located on the right hand side of the site.

Mirta
medicalbillingbizhq.com/medical-billing-books/

My favorite pages on the site

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keshav in Nepal

13 months ago

Hello friends, if you are looking for Voice transcription and BPO solutions, I suggest you to have a glance on the site www.tech-synergy.com they are offering the services as well as finance and accounting with software installations and set up with day to day account managing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.