1. Within this industry where would my Bachelor Degree place me in seeking post graduate employment without medical experience?
2. Specialized Medical Case Managers are needed with HIV clients, and what are those standards including any other specialized titles with standards which could pertain to me? If any additional classes would accomplish my hiring within specialized cases, what would be required?
3. Requirements as the liaison, who would be my contacts and what would the required forms of communication and follow-up include?
4. What will be expected of me (attach job description if available)? Would there be a mentor available? Additionally, would there be scheduled training and/or classes to attend, perhaps including an on-going process?
5. What principles should guide my communication with colleagues and clients?
6. What professional attire, conduct, and working schedule would become typical? With job experience I can apply for certification, a personal objective in furthering my career, and will that make a difference in my job description once achieved?
7. Stress to be expected including compassion-stress while establishing clients’ wellness needs?
NOTE: Include any additional information I may need in establishing the best area suited for me based on BS, without prior medical experience, upon graduation within Medical Case Management.