Remote coding jobs....don't bother

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 248)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

newbutexperienced in Tallahassee, Florida

42 months ago

durock in Tallahassee, Florida said: Oh, I am in Tallahassee also

Getting your CPC is completely rewarding...but only if you plan on leaving TLH. I worked for one of the larger specialty practices and was promised that if I got my certification they would make me a superviser and give me more money. When I got my certification all of a sudden they were poor mouthing. They felt they could get the benefit of my hard work and knowledge without paying for it. I had not had a raise in over a year because they were not giving any raises...although working in the billing dept I saw that our money coming in each month was above what the expected goal was...for every single month. TLH physicians are not going to pay what the going rate is for a coder for this state (which by the way is like the bottom of the pay scale nationally). They will continue to hire people with no formal coding training and pay them crap wages. I am also trained in ICD10 and now also a certified and state licensed insurance adjuster. Until TLH gets with the program I am done with the medical field here. They will not get the benefit of almost 15 years of experience plus all my training until they are willing to pay for it. As far as the test...did you get the practice exams? If so, they are worth gold! The test is exactly the same format and very similar questions. Take your time and just know that if you studied and did the practice exams, you should do great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

candy in Odessa, Texas

41 months ago

I totally disagree. I have been in this industry for 15 years and have successfully been working remotely for 6 years. I have found many home coding opportunities in the last few years as more hospitals are going electronic. I have found that many compliance programs will not allow over seas companies to take over their coding or transcription as it is a compliance/privacy issue. This is an awesome profession and the opportunities will continue to grow especially with ICD-10 coming in 2013.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gwendoline in Cambridge, United Kingdom

41 months ago

Hi Candy in Odessa

I am from England are there many coding opportunities in the US? if so what salary would i get as an NHS trainer and has a degree in Health Informatics?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

candy in Odessa, Texas

41 months ago

Gwendoline in Cambridge, United Kingdom said: Hi Candy in Odessa

I am from England are there many coding opportunities in the US? if so what salary would i get as an NHS trainer and has a degree in Health Informatics?

It really depends on your experience and what you are looking for. I think there are many opportunities in the US and the pay really depends on the part of the country that you live. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

valentine2 in Salt Lake City, Utah

41 months ago

Since you already know ICD 10, I would think there would be opportunities for that. I have seen job openings that require knowledge of ICD 10 or jobs for ICD 10 trainers.

And while now most hospitals/clinics are not really focused on ICD 10, come a year or 2, there would be definite need I think.

krista in Altoona, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

So how do you find the hospitals that want the home coders? I have been looking to get into coding at home and don't know where to start. What level of coder do you think you have to be to code from home? I have a CCA, and I am taking monthly coding trainings to keep up to date and prepare for ICD 10. What do you recommend for me to find a job from home?

Andy in Phoenix, Arizona

41 months ago

Move to India, you'll have all the coding work you can handle!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

candy in Odessa, Texas

41 months ago

krista in Altoona, Pennsylvania said: So how do you find the hospitals that want the home coders? I have been looking to get into coding at home and don't know where to start. What level of coder do you think you have to be to code from home? I have a CCA, and I am taking monthly coding trainings to keep up to date and prepare for ICD 10. What do you recommend for me to find a job from home?

I think the best advice I can give to any new coder out of school is to start out in a medical records department and work your way into a coding position. Most places don't like to hire remote positions to coders straight out of school because they need to make sure that you are a quality coder and can meet productivity/accuracy standards. I don't think it is reasonable to think that you can find a remote position with no experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

valentine2 in Park City, Utah

41 months ago

krista in Altoona, Pennsylvania said: So how do you find the hospitals that want the home coders? I have been looking to get into coding at home and don't know where to start. What level of coder do you think you have to be to code from home? I have a CCA, and I am taking monthly coding trainings to keep up to date and prepare for ICD 10. What do you recommend for me to find a job from home?

The job openings I have seen will say things like "on site position with possibility of remote" or "onsite for training, will go remote after met in house standards" most will say it in their ad.

atlanta in Stone Mountain, Georgia

41 months ago

two times a charm? in Concord, Massachusetts said: Thank you so much Gwendoline for your comments. Very interesting to hear from another country regarding this issue!

I concur from the coder in Emgland. That is so true charity begins at home.

Lindakeh in Enterprise, Alabama

41 months ago

Hi Gwendoline in Cambridge. This isn't really a reply as much as a plea for information. I will be moving to the UK in about a month's time and have been scouring the web for info on how to become a coder in the UK. I have experience from many years ago, though no certifications. Can you tell me, where do I begin?

Many Thanks...

helene in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

candy in Odessa, Texas said: I totally disagree. I have been in this industry for 15 years and have successfully been working remotely for 6 years. I have found many home coding opportunities in the last few years as more hospitals are going electronic. I have found that many compliance programs will not allow over seas companies to take over their coding or transcription as it is a compliance/privacy issue. This is an awesome profession and the opportunities will continue to grow especially with ICD-10 coming in 2013.

Can please let me know what comapny you are working for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

durock in Tallahassee, Florida

41 months ago

newbutexperienced in Tallahassee, Florida said: Getting your CPC is completely rewarding...but only if you plan on leaving TLH. I worked for one of the larger specialty practices and was promised that if I got my certification they would make me a superviser and give me more money. When I got my certification all of a sudden they were poor mouthing. They felt they could get the benefit of my hard work and knowledge without paying for it. I had not had a raise in over a year because they were not giving any raises...although working in the billing dept I saw that our money coming in each month was above what the expected goal was...for every single month. TLH physicians are not going to pay what the going rate is for a coder for this state (which by the way is like the bottom of the pay scale nationally). They will continue to hire people with no formal coding training and pay them crap wages. I am also trained in ICD10 and now also a certified and state licensed insurance adjuster. Until TLH gets with the program I am done with the medical field here. They will not get the benefit of almost 15 years of experience plus all my training until they are willing to pay for it. As far as the test...did you get the practice exams? If so, they are worth gold! The test is exactly the same format and very similar questions. Take your time and just know that if you studied and did the practice exams, you should do great!

Thank you. I took the test and did well on the first try and passed. I am now so ready to give up as it appears that, even if you are an RN, you cannot get work..UGH... going back into home health nursing, just to pay the bills.. want to work.

41 months ago

Congratulations on passing your CPC exam!! I have went on three job interviews since we last posted. All three of them the job was nothing as advertised. One was for an "office administrator" when I went to the interview it was for someone to enter charges only--for $9.50 an hour! I asked them why this was not an as advertised managerial position and they said that they get more resumes if they post it as an administrator position even though the position was charge posting. Another one was actually a billing office manager...expected 45-55 hours per week for a salary of $24,000 and no benefits. Both positions wanted me because of my CPC but were unwilling to pay for it. I would consider moving away but I have a house that would take months if not years to sell in the current market. Tallahassee is really a failing job market in the medical field. Good luck in your search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

valentine in Park City, Utah

41 months ago

newbutexperienced in Tallahassee, Florida said: Congratulations on passing your CPC exam!! I have went on three job interviews since we last posted. All three of them the job was nothing as advertised. One was for an "office administrator" when I went to the interview it was for someone to enter charges only--for $9.50 an hour! I asked them why this was not an as advertised managerial position and they said that they get more resumes if they post it as an administrator position even though the position was charge posting. Another one was actually a billing office manager...expected 45-55 hours per week for a salary of $24,000 and no benefits. Both positions wanted me because of my CPC but were unwilling to pay for it. I would consider moving away but I have a house that would take months if not years to sell in the current market. Tallahassee is really a failing job market in the medical field. Good luck in your search.

personally, I probably would have taken the charge entry position, even though the pay was low. I started out in data entry and I gained so much experience in that job that I was able to leverage it for an actually coding job.

In the end, you will have to decide for yourself if a job is worth taking, but if you do not have experience, I wouldn't turn down something just because it isn't coding.

41 months ago

The reason I didn't take the charge entry job for $9.50/hr is because not only am I CPC certified, I am a Florida licensed adjudicator and ICD10 certified, and I have 10 years of coding experience and over 15 years of medical billing. The physician offices in this town just will not pay a decent wage for a certified coder. They will hire a kid out of high school and teach them on the job and pay them just above minimum wage.

valentine in Park City, Utah

41 months ago

newbutexperienced in Tallahassee, Florida said: The reason I didn't take the charge entry job for $9.50/hr is because not only am I CPC certified, I am a Florida licensed adjudicator and ICD10 certified, and I have 10 years of coding experience and over 15 years of medical billing. The physician offices in this town just will not pay a decent wage for a certified coder. They will hire a kid out of high school and teach them on the job and pay them just above minimum wage.

my bad, didn't realize you had experience.

40 months ago

newbutexperienced in Tallahassee, Florida said: Congratulations on passing your CPC exam!! I have went on three job interviews since we last posted. All three of them the job was nothing as advertised. One was for an "office administrator" when I went to the interview it was for someone to enter charges only--for $9.50 an hour! I asked them why this was not an as advertised managerial position and they said that they get more resumes if they post it as an administrator position even though the position was charge posting. Another one was actually a billing office manager...expected 45-55 hours per week for a salary of $24,000 and no benefits. Both positions wanted me because of my CPC but were unwilling to pay for it. I would consider moving away but I have a house that would take months if not years to sell in the current market. Tallahassee is really a failing job market in the medical field. Good luck in your search.

Oh Thanks. yes, I was just informed that I did not get an RN job I thought I was going to get. ugh. would hate to have to go to floor nursing. very, very, frustrated. it seems that the only people making money are the people who give 'coding' classes. but, as I have found out, the class was only to teach you how to pass the test, NOT to do coding. WOW... I hope that is not $2,500.00 down the drain.

40 months ago

valentine in Park City, Utah said: personally, I probably would have taken the charge entry position, even though the pay was low. I started out in data entry and I gained so much experience in that job that I was able to leverage it for an actually coding job.

In the end, you will have to decide for yourself if a job is worth taking, but if you do not have experience, I wouldn't turn down something just because it isn't coding.

Oh Thanks for the input. I agree with you. I will look for the jobs, even though they are low paying. you are right.!!! that is the only way to gain experience. again, Thanks

valentine2 in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

durock in Tallahassee, Florida said: Oh Thanks for the input. I agree with you. I will look for the jobs, even though they are low paying. you are right.!!! that is the only way to gain experience. again, Thanks

I was just offering advice that worked for me, and in the end each coder will have to decide if a job is worth taking, but I would like new grads to realize that most of us started out taking entry level, low paying non coding jobs. Good luck in your search

40 months ago

Oh boy. It appears I have fallen victim to the remote medical coding scam. A company who over emphasized the work at home. I invested 2500 dollars and 6 months of my time. And I was referred by a company who does hires remote medical coders. I wonder if they are linked. I feel this should be investigated.

Kristy Rodecker in Vermilion, Ohio

40 months ago

durock in Tallahassee, Florida said: Oh boy. It appears I have fallen victim to the remote medical coding scam. A company who over emphasized the work at home. I invested 2500 dollars and 6 months of my time. And I was referred by a company who does hires remote medical coders. I wonder if they are linked. I feel this should be investigated.

If you don't mind sharing....what were the names of the companies? It may save some people in the future, or someone might have information regarding them.

40 months ago

Clinical Coding Solutions was the job I applied to. They told me they only hired RN's to do coding at home and when I pursued it, they gave me the name of L&S coding. but they [clinical coding solutions] did give me 2 other names also. I am just wondering how closely related they are.

EDCtx in Texas

40 months ago

candy in Odessa, Texas said: I totally disagree. I have been in this industry for 15 years and have successfully been working remotely for 6 years. I have found many home coding opportunities in the last few years as more hospitals are going electronic. I have found that many compliance programs will not allow over seas companies to take over their coding or transcription as it is a compliance/privacy issue. This is an awesome profession and the opportunities will continue to grow especially with ICD-10 coming in 2013.

I have been working at home for 8 years and never thought my company would send work overseas, but they are. And it is true that some hospitals will not allow it (thankful for them!) but some will.

I have compiled a list of companies that hire coders to work at home. There are a lot of them. I am only interested in the ones that have benefits. Many of them only have temporary or contract positions with no benefits. I need medical insurance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

pattie105131 in Cleveland, Ohio

40 months ago

I also have been working at home for quite a few years.
As long as you have the experience in coding and can pass their coding test there are jobs out there. But even after coding for 15 years there are coding tests that I have not passed. It all depends on what you have coded and how up to date you keep yourself.

mlefkowitz in Hollywood, Florida

38 months ago

OUTSOURCEHELL in Austin, Texas said: There will be some remote jobs here because Medicare won't pay some claims processed overseas. But there will be fewer and fewer opportunities as time goes on. Enjoy it while you can.

Can you tell me how to prevent medicare from paying bills outsourced to India? My hospital just began to outsource last week and the coders are running out of work, thank you

leh7335 in Portland, Oregon

38 months ago

Yes, this trend has been awful - Another little niche is reviewing and proofing what comes back from India. It has to be done because the quality is sub-par. It is a quick choice for an administrator, to cut costs, but HIPAA can't be enforced, and we have a well-documented problem with unprotected information feeding identity theft from medical information going overseas. No one cares about the medical record (MTs) but once billing is affected - watch for changes.

dcinstalls70 in Cleveland, Ohio

38 months ago

cpc in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: i currently work for a remote coding company and i also have several friends that do as well- i have to say i disagree with you about all coding jobs moving overseas

Is your company hiring for any more remote coders? I have 13 years as a remote coder.

dcinstalls70 in Cleveland, Ohio

38 months ago

Is your company hiring for anymore remote coders? I have 13 years experience as a remote coder and a total of 15 years experience.

dmyers in Bakersfield, California

38 months ago

I am an adult nurse practitioner who is just starting my own corporation doing consulting in skilled nursing facilities. I am trying to find someone to do my coding & so far I have come up empty handed. Are there people out there that will do coding for smaller companies? Thanks for any help. I am looking for someone to get my credentialing done & start the billing process. I can't start my business until I find someone.

dmyers in Bakersfield, California

38 months ago

dcinstalls70 in Cleveland, Ohio said: Is your company hiring for anymore remote coders? I have 13 years experience as a remote coder and a total of 15 years experience.

What do you mean by remote coder?

helene in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

I am a certified coder and I am available to do part time work.

stoli in Roselle, Illinois

38 months ago

I pursued an AHIMA coding program a few years ago. Took 4 classes online, but gave it up. I already work in a hospital, have a good job (as a respiratory therapist), but wanted something I could do PT at home eventually.

After perusing the coder and even medical transcription forums, and seeing how our new computer based hospital system had every diagnosis with code in the system, I could see the field would shrink. It seems like it was one of those fields like medical records, that one would have to have entered 10 years ago to actually make money and/or retain a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stoli in Roselle, Illinois

38 months ago

I pursued an AHIMA coding program a few years ago. Took 4 classes online, but gave it up. I already work in a hospital, have a good job (as a respiratory therapist), but wanted something I could do PT at home eventually.

After perusing the coder and even medical transcription forums, and seeing how our new computer based hospital system had every diagnosis with code in the system, I could see the field would shrink. It seems like it was one of those fields like medical records, that one would have to have entered 10 years ago to actually make money and/or retain a job.

kristy in Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

I am a Certified CCA and having looking to start coding from home. Please let me know more details and how we can be in touch about this position.

Thanks,
Kristy

Dana in Macon, Georgia

37 months ago

cpc in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: i currently work for a remote coding company and i also have several friends that do as well- i have to say i disagree with you about all coding jobs moving overseas

I have looked online for remote positions for a while and they mostly seem bogus to me. Can you lead me in the right direction? I'm looking for entry-level, remote work. Just graduated and received my diploma in this field. Taking the CCA in September.

Dana in Macon, Georgia

37 months ago

helene in Brooklyn, New York said: Can please let me know what comapny you are working for?

How do you begin to apply for remote positions?

Tina in Fredericksburg, Virginia

37 months ago

Coder in Fredericksburg, Virginia said: I am a Medical Coding Analyst who telecommutes. Coding is a very rewardng career that many aren't even familiar with. There is the initial challenge of securing a position once out of school. However through persistance and networking one can start their career.

Being certified through AHIMA is also I believe beneficial. Most employers seek those who are certified with those specific credentials. I am hoping to relocate to the UAE and I am hoping that my expertise will be rightfully compensated.

Where did you go to school I live in Fredericksburg Va and looking for a coding class please help!!! Thanks

Bo Peep in Artesia, New Mexico

35 months ago

I just looked at an online coding course (CareerStep) costing more than $2,400. They assured me that 90% of their graduates have jobs within 6 months. I am an RN, BSN with 25 years of experience. These are the various ways I have tried to get out of patient care: Vicki Milazzo's medical-legal course--a scam. Lawyers will teach you all you need to know, they just need a medical interpreter and nurses are cheaper than MD's.I landed one job at this, through the job ads, and it meant absolutely nothing that I had completed this course. The woman advertises that you will make $100,000 a year. The firms that do regular medical work have nurses on staff (and they're not making any more than a paralegal). And, Vicki, if you're reading this--so sue me. Next, a course in permanent pigment application: This is tattooing. You spend over $2,000 for a w/e course, buy the little machine and you're on your own. This outfit from California was finally run out of Texas by the BNE. Can I afford yet another expensive mistake? Another pie-in-the-sky promise? No. I thank everyone (especially Smarting in Austin) for your honesty. BTW, I'm in Austin. I have tried to change this location with no success.

Carol in Flint, Michigan

35 months ago

Bo Peep in Artesia, New Mexico said: I just looked at an online coding course (CareerStep) costing more than $2,400. They assured me that 90% of their graduates have jobs within 6 months. I am an RN, BSN with 25 years of experience. These are the various ways I have tried to get out of patient care: Vicki Milazzo's medical-legal course--a scam. Lawyers will : This is tattooing. You spend over $2,000 for a w/e course, buy the little machine and you're on your own. This outfit from California was finally run out of Texas by the BNE. Can I afford yet another expensive mistake? Another pie-in-the-sky promise? No. I thank everyone (especially Smarting in Austin) for your honesty. BTW, I'm in Austin. I have tried to change this location with no success.

If you want to be a coder, try EGO (Emergency Groups Office) in California. They hire only nurses to code remotely and they teach them. The other route would be to get a two-year degree in Health Information Technology from a reputable college. Unless you are an experienced coder already, I wouldn't recommend trying to get a CPC and going that route. I'm sorry you seem to have found every scam artist out there. As far as money, unless you want to travel full-time and are already an experienced coder, you will not make as much money as you did as a RN. I'm sure everyone is going to jump on me with this statement, but I speak the truth from 13 years of experience in coding. I've been a traveling coder, onsite coder, and remote coder.

Bo Peep in Artesia, New Mexico

35 months ago

Carol in Flint, Michigan said: If you want to be a coder, try EGO (Emergency Groups Office) in California. They hire only nurses to code remotely and they teach them. The other route would be to get a two-year degree in Health Information Technology from a reputable college. Unless you are an experienced coder already, I wouldn't recommend trying to get a CPC and going that route. I'm sorry you seem to have found every scam artist out there. As far as money, unless you want to travel full-time and are already an experienced coder, you will not make as much money as you did as a RN. I'm sure everyone is going to jump on me with this statement, but I speak the truth from 13 years of experience in coding. I've been a traveling coder, onsite coder, and remote coder.
Carol, thanks so much for this information. I know I won't be making as much money as an RN; I just want to use my medical knowledge to work from home. I can take a 'challenge' test on anatomy and medical terminology, but passing it will not lower the price of the online coding course. I really appreciate the referral and will check it out.

Carol in Flint, Michigan

35 months ago

If you want to make sure that you find a reputable college, you can log on to AHIMA's website and there is a place to check what accredited schools offer which degree, i.e. certificate, Assoc., Bachelor. I wouldn't recommend the certificate program. The Assoc. is good. I would also not recommend the CCA. The RHIT is the way to go. As far as coding from home as a new coder, there are not as many opportunities for that as these scam artists and many colleges claim. The reasoning behind that is that most of the remote coding positions are with either agencies or hospitals that send their onsite coders home after awhile. There has to be an onsite learning experience in order to know enough to work on your own generally. Agencies generally only hire coders with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience. You may be able to get into a hospital onsite that will eventually send you home. There may be a few places that teach you and let you work remotely, but not many. As far as coding specialties, learn every kind of coding you can get your hands on. Inpatient is in demand remotely at the moment. Ambulatory surgery is another. Good luck!

EDCtx in Texas

35 months ago

I have been a coder for many years and what Carol says is the truth! I'm finding that inpatient coding or outpatient surgery coding seems to be the most in demand right now.

Also, I would avoid any program that is not accredited by AHIMA. AAPC also credentials coders, but most hospitals that have jobs posted want coders with AHIMA credentials.

Getting a job working remotely requires at least a few years experience.

Good luck everyone!

oilybabie in Lillington, North Carolina

34 months ago

I'd like to know the name of your company. I'm looking as we speak and have been for sometime now.

34 months ago

newbutexperienced in Tallahassee, Florida said: Getting your CPC is completely rewarding...but only if you plan on leaving TLH. I worked for one of the larger specialty practices and was promised that if I got my certification they would make me a superviser and give me more money. When I got my certification all of a sudden they were poor mouthing. They felt they could get the benefit of my hard work and knowledge without paying for it. I had not had a raise in over a year because they were not giving any raises...although working in the billing dept I saw that our money coming in each month was above what the expected goal was...for every single month. TLH physicians are not going to pay what the going rate is for a coder for this state (which by the way is like the bottom of the pay scale nationally). They will continue to hire people with no formal coding training and pay them crap wages. I am also trained in ICD10 and now also a certified and state licensed insurance adjuster. Until TLH gets with the program I am done with the medical field here. They will not get the benefit of almost 15 years of experience plus all my training until they are willing to pay for it. As far as the test...did you get the practice exams? If so, they are worth gold! The test is exactly the same format and very similar questions. Take your time and just know that if you studied and did the practice exams, you should do great!

Thanks for that comment about the practice exams,I had wondered if they were nearly like the actual exam. I have degrees in medical management, however it seems that the remote coding is looking more favorable with my present situation. As far as certifications go, don't you have to get the CPA first?

34 months ago

dmyers in Bakersfield, California said: I am an adult nurse practitioner who is just starting my own corporation doing consulting in skilled nursing facilities. I am trying to find someone to do my coding & so far I have come up empty handed. Are there people out there that will do coding for smaller companies? Thanks for any help. I am looking for someone to get my credentialing done & start the billing process. I can't start my business until I find someone.

please contact me if you have not found someone..

34 months ago

EDCtx in Texas said: I have been a coder for many years and what Carol says is the truth! I'm finding that inpatient coding or outpatient surgery coding seems to be the most in demand right now.

Also, I would avoid any program that is not accredited by AHIMA. AAPC also credentials coders, but most hospitals that have jobs posted want coders with AHIMA credentials.

Getting a job working remotely requires at least a few years experience.

Good luck everyone!

EDCtx, just a quick question. I have experience reworking claims and coding for Laboratory tests, as well as medical records and physician office management. How hard would it be to get an entry level remote coding position? I want to get certified, however I feel that now is not the time. ???? issues.

t.e.a.m medical billing services in Angier, North Carolina

34 months ago

oilybabie in Lillington, North Carolina said: please contact me if you have not found someone..

Please check us out teammedicalbilling.com we help practioners get credentialedt.e

t.e.a.m medical billing services in Angier, North Carolina

34 months ago

QUOTE who="dmyers in Bakersfield, California"]I am an adult nurse practitioner who is just starting my own corporation doing consulting in skilled nursing facilities. I am trying to find someone to do my coding & so far I have come up empty handed. Are there people out there that will do coding for smaller companies? Thanks for any help. I am looking for someone to get my credentialing done & start the billing process. I can't start my business until I find someone.[/QUOT

Check us out teammedicalbilling.com if your intrested we credential new start ups

34 months ago

alison kilgore in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I am just starting my own medical billing business from home I have 12 years experience in outpatient, inpatient family medicine, internal medicine, gastroenterology gyn I have just started the process. Looking for clients and marketing myself does anyone have any tips

Hi Allison, just saw your post from 16 months ago. If you in fact still have your business going please let me know, I live 30 miles south and east from you and looking a remote coding position. You may contact me at gilespeppysport@yahoo.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.