ccs examination

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1496)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Virginia in San Francisco, California

86 months ago

Does any body have some advices for the CCS-P exam? thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

krisleitz in Sarasota, Florida

86 months ago

In the sense of whether to take the CCS after completing a coding program I believe is highly dependent on the student and any previous medical experience before. If you haven't any medical experience and are coming directly from school...get some experience first. You need to make sure that you have a strong command of anatomy & physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and medical terminology...this is important not only for the certification test but for coding in general.

The idea of waiting a few years before taking the CCS could backfire if you are not working in an inpatient setting (precisely what the CSS stresses). If you get to much into a niche of a specialty, you may find that you have to relearn a lot of what you took in school, plus with changes constantly happening, especially in the inpatient setting...it will be really tough to pass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

alekie530 in Champaign, Illinois

86 months ago

I cannot find the download lil booklet for the exam (preparation). I am taking a test on May 4th and Im freaking out already. :) Could you guide me into it?? I already went in AHIMA.ORG but couldn't find the download guide. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

handmaid in East Dublin, Georgia

86 months ago

Here is the link to the guide that you want to use...they have a 2009 guide, with the same information, but much of the detail is left out so I recommend downloading this one.

www.ahima.org/certification/documents/CCS_CCSP_CCA_000.PDF

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

krisleitz in Sarasota, Florida

86 months ago

As always, handmaid, you came through!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dorispal in Brentwood, New York

86 months ago

that is the most unselfish or vengeance and I love it!!! thank you because I know that everyone is out for themself and you totally are not, thank you again!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

eel in Buffalo, New York

86 months ago

Lori in Loganville, Georgia said: Can you get a job as a Medical Coder with out being certified ???

not so much anymore

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annie21 in Millington, Michigan

86 months ago

eel in Buffalo, New York said: not so much anymore

Very true, and the credentials required vary by region, so be sure to look for which credentials are in demand in your area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Medical Biller, NC in Havelock, North Carolina

86 months ago

Kris Leitz in Sarasota, Florida said: In the sense of whether to take the CCS after completing a coding program I believe is highly dependent on the student and any previous medical experience before. If you haven't any medical experience and are coming directly from school...get some experience first. You need to make sure that you have a strong command of anatomy & physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and medical terminology...this is important not only for the certification test but for coding in general.

The idea of waiting a few years before taking the CCS could backfire if you are not working in an inpatient setting (precisely what the CSS stresses). If you get to much into a niche of a specialty, you may find that you have to relearn a lot of what you took in school, plus with changes constantly happening, especially in the inpatient setting...it will be really tough to pass.

Hi Kris - I am just graduating with a Medical Billing Certificate from a Community College it is a year long program, but I don't believe that I am prepared enough to pass the CCS exam. I have no prior medical office experience. I conteplated taking the CCA as it is for beginners, but so far I haven't seen any job listings requiring that certification. So as far as job prospects go and exam pass-ability, would it be better for me to take the CCS-P or the CCS? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

85 months ago

Does anyone know if the Study Guide for the 2008 CCA Examination is the same as the Study Guide for the 2009 exam? I am taking the CCA exam soon, however, I am studying out of the 2008 book.

Thanks for any insight anyone has!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EV in East Elmhurst, New York

85 months ago

Hello everyone

Do you need medical coding classes to take the exam? Or can you study on your own and register for the CCS?? How does this work??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dorispal in Brentwood, New York

85 months ago

You both are acting very immature and non professional; I joined this comments on just a question that I had. I am sorry I did when I read all this non sense between supposedly two working professional woman.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kate in Beverly Hills, California

85 months ago

Hi again

I just passed my CCS exam. I started medical coding course at adult school in LA on Sept 08, passed CCA in March'09 and CCS in May'09.

CCS exam is VERY DIFFICULT for me. The hardest part is Part 2, coding 13 patient records. Each cases has 20-40 pages to read. You will have to be very quick in coding part 2. They gave me 3 hours to do this part, but it is still hard for me to do it on times. At first I thought that I failed for sure, but then they told me that I barely passed it. My score is 35/50 and 222/340. (passing score is 32/50 and 221/340). I am happy, but now the hardest part is finding a job. Good luck for all of you here too. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gina Woodruff in Beltsville, Maryland

85 months ago

I will be getting my certificate for Medical Coding and Billing Specialist from Moultrie Technical College in Tifton, Georgia in June of 2009. I am interested in taking the certification test so that I can be a certified coder. How and where do I go to take the test in the state of Georgia? Also, how much does it cost totake the test? If someone could please respond to me I would greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Annie21 in Millington, Michigan

85 months ago

Kate in Beverly Hills, California said: Hi again

I just passed my CCS exam. I started medical coding course at adult school in LA on Sept 08, passed CCA in March'09 and CCS in May'09.

CCS exam is VERY DIFFICULT for me. The hardest part is Part 2, coding 13 patient records. Each cases has 20-40 pages to read. You will have to be very quick in coding part 2. They gave me 3 hours to do this part, but it is still hard for me to do it on times. At first I thought that I failed for sure, but then they told me that I barely passed it. My score is 35/50 and 222/340. (passing score is 32/50 and 221/340). I am happy, but now the hardest part is finding a job. Good luck for all of you here too. :)

Congratulations!! I'm a new coder so I don't think I'll try that exam for a year but I know it is tough. 13 charts in 3 hours is a LOT, you should feel very proud :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah New to Billing in Yakima, Washington

85 months ago

I am starting a new job as a medical biller next week. I really want to get into coding. Any tips on what I need to do? I have not taken any courses in coding and am very much just getting my feet wet. I thought billing would be a good inroad since the company I work for also employs coders. Any words of wisdom will be much appreciated! (And I'm not too keen on shelling out money for formal classes. I would prefer self study.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dawn in Waterloo, Ontario

85 months ago

Hate to say it but you should think again about formal coding classes. Employers aren't impressed by self-study. They want candidates who are prepared. Coding requires more than what you're talking about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah New to Billing in Yakima, Washington

85 months ago

Dawn in Waterloo, Ontario said: Hate to say it but you should think again about formal coding classes. Employers aren't impressed by self-study. They want candidates who are prepared. Coding requires more than what you're talking about.

Are online classes acceptable? (I already have a 4 year degree in another field, and all the student debt that goes along with it, so I'm just not ready to make school a big part of my life again)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

student in Dayton, Ohio

85 months ago

Sarah New to Billing in Yakima, Washington said: Are online classes acceptable? (I already have a 4 year degree in another field, and all the student debt that goes along with it, so I'm just not ready to make school a big part of my life again)

I doubt an employer would know if you school was online or not. Though I can't stress enough go the accrediated route!!!

Here is a site where you can find approved programs with competely online programs.

www.cahiim.org/directory/Index.asp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rnitz27 in Hudson, Florida

85 months ago

I took and passed the CCS last November. At the time I never did any inpatient coding. I only had physician office experience. I had to study for about three months. I bought the CCS exam prep book through AHIMA and also used their resources like their Community of Practice (COP)(VERY HELPFUL), and the study cases they offer. They also offer archive resources of past slide presentations that you can look over that are also very helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah New to Billing in Yakima, Washington

85 months ago

What about Medical Coding "Boot Camps"? Are they helpful? Has anyone passed the CPC exam after attending a 5 day coding camp?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Virginia in San Francisco, California

84 months ago

rnitz27 in Hudson, Florida said: I took and passed the CCS last November. At the time I never did any inpatient coding. I only had physician office experience. I had to study for about three months. I bought the CCS exam prep book through AHIMA and also used their resources like their Community of Practice (COP)(VERY HELPFUL), and the study cases they offer. They also offer archive resources of past slide presentations that you can look over that are also very helpful.

Thanks so much for sharing your exprience..this is good to know. I was thinking to prepare for CCS exam but was worry that I do not have inpatient experince.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Curiou in Portland, Oregon

84 months ago

Annie21 in Millington, Michigan said: Congratulations!! I'm a new coder so I don't think I'll try that exam for a year but I know it is tough. 13 charts in 3 hours is a LOT, you should feel very proud :-)

Well as a coder out there...that's about what you will be expected to produce in the working world. We are given approximately 20 mins per inpatient chart...I work for a large trauma hospital so sometimes I'm coding 30+ procedures and even more diagnosis on a chart. Having an encoder helps but we often have to bring out the books. We average about 5 or 6 charts records coded per hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Annie21 in Millington, Michigan

84 months ago

Curiou in Portland, Oregon said: Well as a coder out there...that's about what you will be expected to produce in the working world. We are given approximately 20 mins per inpatient chart...I work for a large trauma hospital so sometimes I'm coding 30+ procedures and even more diagnosis on a chart. Having an encoder helps but we often have to bring out the books. We average about 5 or 6 charts records coded per hour.

I realize that, but the person posting was very new to coding and I think it's great that she could pass. I was not making a comment about productivity, but congratulating someone who passed her exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cs49 in Riverview, Florida

84 months ago

Please help - I have attempted the CCS exam 3 times to no avail over the last 18 months. I went to a Hillsborough County Technical school for Medical Billing and Coding and finished up in February, 2008. The education was good. I have all of the books, study guides from AHIMA, etc. All of the ads state CCS required (or RHIT, RHIA).

Should I go to community college and get an associates degree in RHIT to get a job? That puts me in more debt, but my husband says "you have to spend money to make money".

The discouragement is a bit overwhelming at times.

Thanks for any ideas or tips.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kate75 in WeHo, California

84 months ago

Going to community college for RHIT may or may not help you get a job. Don't forget that you will also require to take RHIT exam to get credential from AHIMA and it is not easy test either. I have CCS, but it is still hard for me to get a job without experience, so getting certified is just one of the factor, but it does not guarantee that you will get a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

coder in Portland, Oregon

84 months ago

drg in greensboro, North Carolina said: i'm studying right now for the ccs, and i'm about rip my hair out!=0...the multiple choice i pass with the ccs book with flying colors but the case studies are KILLING me! any suggestions...rules to remember?

My advice would be to make sure you read through the CODING CONVENTIONS and focus on what is invasive & not overcoding (coding symptoms that are inherent to the disease process)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coder in Portland, Oregon

84 months ago

Annie21 in Millington, Michigan said: I realize that, but the person posting was very new to coding and I think it's great that she could pass. I was not making a comment about productivity, but congratulating someone who passed her exam.

I wasn't making a negative comment. I don't think it came off as that. I too was congratulating her accomplishment saying that 13 cases in that time (and completing them) is a lot! And explaining that this is like it will be in the real world of coding. So my comment was not to you...it was to her, to acknowledge that she should be very proud of the fact that she was able to complete that (because productivity does count in the field). I hope you did not feel that I was trying to detract from her accomplishment. THanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kate in South Gate, California

84 months ago

Coder

I have a lot to learn and it would take ages for me to follow your path. I will try my best, but it is hard for me to get a job without experience. If I cannot find a job as a coder, I want to switch to LVN,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kate75 in WeHo, California

84 months ago

Sorry I forgot to login, I live in Hollywood, not Southgate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tinam in Appleton, Wisconsin

83 months ago

lana in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I am wondering if anyone knows if you can bring the 2008 versions of the ICD-9 and CPT coding books to the CCA exam after March 2009. I have the 2008 versions

no you must use the 2009 books,I took the exam in may 2008 missed it by 2 points. I am taking it again in july AHIMA said they are still using the 2008 test but you must use the 2009 books

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lana

83 months ago

Thanks for your reply on the coding books needed for the 2009 CCA. I am taking the test this Saturday, July 11th, and I am nervous to say the least! Has anyone else here taken the test in 2009 yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kate75 in WeHo, California

83 months ago

Lana, this is thread for CCS. For CCA, you can read the comments here.

www.indeed.com/forum/job/medical-coder/CCA-exam/t85229/c799567#c799567

I posted sample CCA questions there, I took the test on March'09, just read the whole thread.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kate75 in WeHo, California

83 months ago

CCA
-Health data, health record, HIPAA, legal aspect for healthcare, pathophysiology, anatomy & physiology 70%
-Coding questions is around 25%. Many questions already have description included in questions, you just have to pick one.
-Multiple Choice only
-Passing score is 55/90

CCS
Part 1
-Pharmacology, anatomy & physiology, DRG (many questions), legal & regulations, pathophysiology
-Coding conventions & guidelines for example which type of hernia repair can used mesh code. You must read a lot of coding guideline and practice coding exercise as much as possible
-60 minutes/60 multiple choices. You don't have much time, so try to answer all questions on time.
-Passing score is 32/50

Part 2
13 inpatient and outpatient cases. 3 hours. You have around 13 minutes/case, a lot of people connot finish this part on time. They will give you the booklet and you will have to enter code on computer, Some case has 20-40 pages, you need to read fast and assign the codes correctly.

If you don't understand the question, just skip it and come back to do later if time permit. Do not spend too much time on single question. Part II is very hard and stressful. You need to be calm.
-Passing score for Part II is 221 out of 230 or 65%

You need to score at least 65% on Part 1 & 2 to pass CCS exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

tinam in Newberry, Michigan

80 months ago

lana in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I am wondering if anyone knows if you can bring the 2008 versions of the ICD-9 and CPT coding books to the CCA exam after March 2009. I have the 2008 versions

They require 2009 coding books, i have taken the test twice missed the 60 questions by 1 and coded all the charts with a 278. You must pass the first part in order to pass the entire exam no matter how well your actually case coding goes, the first time missed 2 multiple choice questions It stinks. I have been coding for a hospital for over 2 years, was an LPN and worked ER for 8 years. I am a horrible test taker. Hopefully 3 times a charm. Wish me luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tinam in Newberry, Michigan

80 months ago

Kate75 in WeHo, California said: CCA
-Health data, health record, HIPAA, legal aspect for healthcare, pathophysiology, anatomy & physiology 70%
-Coding questions is around 25%. Many questions already have description included in questions, you just have to pick one.
-Multiple Choice only
-Passing score is 55/90

CCS
Part 1
-Pharmacology, anatomy & physiology, DRG (many questions), legal & regulations, pathophysiology
-Coding conventions & guidelines for example which type of hernia repair can used mesh code. You must read a lot of coding guideline and practice coding exercise as much as possible
-60 minutes/60 multiple choices. You don't have much time, so try to answer all questions on time.
-Passing score is 32/50

Part 2
13 inpatient and outpatient cases. 3 hours. You have around 13 minutes/case, a lot of people connot finish this part on time. They will give you the booklet and you will have to enter code on computer, Some case has 20-40 pages, you need to read fast and assign the codes correctly.

If you don't understand the question, just skip it and come back to do later if time permit. Do not spend too much time on single question. Part II is very hard and stressful. You need to be calm.
-Passing score for Part II is 221 out of 230 or 65%

You need to score at least 65% on Part 1 & 2 to pass CCS exam


You must have 220 out of 340 for the CCS per AHIMA website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

tinam in Newberry, Michigan

80 months ago

You must have 220 out of 340 for the CCS for the 13 Charts that you will code. The first part have 60 multiple choice you must get 32/50.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dr Steven in Hyderabad, India

80 months ago

You get more free training files on www.medicalcodingexperts.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shirley wright in Lawrenceville, Georgia

80 months ago

If someone can recommend a good coding school to go to in Atlanta GA that will be great. I want to obtain my CCS or CCA cerification and i would love to attend a good school. I would like to go to a 4 months- 6 months program. Please advise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Wausau, Wisconsin

80 months ago

What about the CCS compared to NCLEX? I am an RN and am interested in coding also. Is the CCS as hard as NCLEX or is it harder?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

medicalcoderstudent in Franklin, Ohio

80 months ago

Rebecca in Wausau, Wisconsin said: What about the CCS compared to NCLEX? I am an RN and am interested in coding also. Is the CCS as hard as NCLEX or is it harder?

The CCS has about a 60% pass rate but its passable if you study really really hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lee in Saint Peters, Missouri

80 months ago

Dorispal in Bay Shore, New York said: thank you so much; I in the ohther hand took and 8 month course on medical billing and coding and got a job 2 and half years later doing really well but want a higher paying salary so want to go for the CCS test. Good luck to you!

hi. i am curious of the salary. i work at a hospital right now and im not certified. i put in charges for icu doctors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda in San Francisco, California

79 months ago

Kate75 in WeHo, California said: CCA
-Health data, health record, HIPAA, legal aspect for healthcare, pathophysiology, anatomy & physiology 70%
-Coding questions is around 25%. Many questions already have description included in questions, you just have to pick one.
-Multiple Choice only
-Passing score is 55/90

CCS
Part 1
-Pharmacology, anatomy & physiology, DRG (many questions), legal & regulations, pathophysiology
-Coding conventions & guidelines for example which type of hernia repair can used mesh code. You must read a lot of coding guideline and practice coding exercise as much as possible
-60 minutes/60 multiple choices. You don't have much time, so try to answer all questions on time.
-Passing score is 32/50

Part 2
13 inpatient and outpatient cases. 3 hours. You have around 13 minutes/case, a lot of people connot finish this part on time. They will give you the booklet and you will have to enter code on computer, Some case has 20-40 pages, you need to read fast and assign the codes correctly.

If you don't understand the question, just skip it and come back to do later if time permit. Do not spend too much time on single question. Part II is very hard and stressful. You need to be calm.
-Passing score for Part II is 221 out of 230 or 65%

You need to score at least 65% on Part 1 & 2 to pass CCS exam

Hi Kate,

I have my CCA and am studying for the CCS. Do you recall what types of inpatient cases you had to code? I'm pretty confident with outpatient, but the inpatient cases worry me. Were they on the easier or more complicated side?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Newberry, Michigan

78 months ago

I have taken the CCS twice and just barely missed passing. I have been told now to try the CCS-P. I have been coding Emergency Dept for over 2 years and some outpatient procedures. Have i been taking the wrong test all along, since all i code is ER. FRustrated and spending alot of money on testing, or should i go the AAPC route . Any input would be helpful . Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lwilson in Stone Mountain, Georgia

78 months ago

Christine in Miami, Florida said: I sat for the exam in May and passed. This is what I used to study:
PRG CCS Review Guide (can find on Amazon)
Clinical Coding Work out by AHIMA.

AHIMA just came out with a review guide. If I were to sit for the CCS now, I would definitely get that.
imis.ahima.org//orders/productDetail.cfm?pc=AC400408&bURL=%2Forders%2Findex%2Ecfm%3F

These are the only books you used. How about fay browm. Were there reimbursement,anatomy and physiology and pharmocology on the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lwilson in Stone Mountain, Georgia

78 months ago

These are the only books you used. How about fay browm. Were there reimbursement,anatomy and physiology and pharmocology on the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barb in Caro, Michigan

77 months ago

Taking the CCS in two weeks. I am going through the cases in the AHIMA review guide. Is there anything else I should be studing from?

(Already have my RHIT) and am working on by BA in Health care Administration hope to finish later this coming year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annie in Merritt Island, Florida

77 months ago

Kate75 in WeHo, California said: CCA
-Health data, health record, HIPAA, legal aspect for healthcare, pathophysiology, anatomy & physiology 70%
-Coding questions is around 25%. Many questions already have description included in questions, you just have to pick one.
-Multiple Choice only
-Passing score is 55/90

CCS
Part 1
-Pharmacology, anatomy & physiology, DRG (many questions), legal & regulations, pathophysiology
-Coding conventions & guidelines for example which type of hernia repair can used mesh code. You must read a lot of coding guideline and practice coding exercise as much as possible
-60 minutes/60 multiple choices. You don't have much time, so try to answer all questions on time.
-Passing score is 32/50

Part 2
13 inpatient and outpatient cases. 3 hours. You have around 13 minutes/case, a lot of people connot finish this part on time. They will give you the booklet and you will have to enter code on computer, Some case has 20-40 pages, you need to read fast and assign the codes correctly.

If you don't understand the question, just skip it and come back to do later if time permit. Do not spend too much time on single question. Part II is very hard and stressful. You need to be calm.
-Passing score for Part II is 221 out of 230 or 65%

You need to score at least 65% on Part 1 & 2 to pass CCS exam

Hi,

I'm going to be taking the CCS exam in April, and haven't had experience in DRG's. I notice in your post, you said there were many questions regarding those. Could you give me a ballpark figure? and would you have any suggestions as to a good study reference to get familiar with those. And Congratulations on passing!

Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annie in Merritt Island, Florida

77 months ago

lwilson in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: These are the only books you used. How about fay browm. Were there reimbursement,anatomy and physiology and pharmocology on the test.

Thanks for the advice with the Ahima CCS review, and Congratulations on passing! I'll be sitting for the exam in April, and spoke with a person who had just taken the exam who passed as well, and was told there was a focus on audits, electronic records on the multiple choice section. Did you find that to be the case also, or did you find a lot of DRG questions? (DRG's are my weakest area :) ) Thanks for any help!

Annie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rgrover in Hopkins, Minnesota

77 months ago

Hi all
I am in abig fix since last few mnths .
I am a medical graduate & plan to take CCA exam with self study (as have a small baby) . can anyone suggest all the books which would cover the domains for the exam ?
Or , is it not possible to give the exam by self study, and an online course/ college course is required for it ?.. can someone learn how to code with the help of books , and which books are good when it comes to learning to code .
all advices would be greatly appreciated .
thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.