Med sales rep looking to sell in Los Angeles!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

cher6 in North Hollywood, California

66 months ago

I just moved to Los Angeles feom Dertroit and looking to sell for a company. I have eights years experience selling medical equipment/device/repairs. Ten years calling on hospitals. I am NAMSR certified.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am overwhelmed researching a good company to represent. Thank you.

Cheryl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Specialized Orthopedic Solutions in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Hello Cher. I was wondering if you did get a job in the orthopedic arena after all here in Los Angeles. If you did and you have developed relationships with Orthopedics Surgeons, Podiatrists, Pain Management Doctors in the Southern California area I would love to hear from you.

We are a successful orthopedic rehabilitation device company in Southern California, seeking Independent Sales Representatives in the Los Angeles- Orange County territories.

Our product lines include but not limited to orthopedic bracing, CPM, contrast/compression therapy, bone growth stimulators, electrical stimulators and a full line of DME products. We are certain that our comprehensive product line and exceptional customer service makes us an attractive and very competitive company to work with.

IF you are interested, please send me your resume at elizabeth@sosmedical.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.