Medical Supplies Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Shannon Farabee in Harrison, Arkansas

28 months ago

Hi I am 25 and live in Arkansas. I am currently going to school for Medical Administration/ billing and coding but have given some thought into going into medical supplies. My son actually recieves medical supplies and that is what has given me the thought of going into this kind of job. I was just wondering how I would get into this kind of job. I love to help people and I know that getting that medical supplies is very important and I would like to be the one to help people in that area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DME Rep, Michigan in Muskegon, Michigan

16 months ago

Some of the smaller companies might let you come on board with commission only. This may help you transition into a full time position with another company. If you need more income than commission then perhaps you could work two jobs -- one in billing and coding and then take a commission job on the side. It would be a lot of work and it may be difficult to juggle your schedule but this may help you obtain enough experience so you can transition into a full time DME position with salary AND commission.

ekgdepot in Baguio, Philippines

11 months ago

i do agree with DME Rep :)

-ekgdepot

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.