Medtronic Sofamor Danek sales system?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Bigpapapool in Springfield, Missouri

35 months ago

Hello,

I was referred a few months ago to a potential position as an associate sales rep for Medtronic in the spinal division. I had a phone interview and then an informal meeting with two sales managers. They stated that they weren't directly employed by Medtronic but instead by Midwestern Medical who sells exclusively Sofamor Danek products. They stated they were interested in me with my biology degree and b2b sales exp and that I would be contacted when the position is open.

First off I can't find one single shred of online information relating Midwestern medical to Medtronic. Does any one know where I can find info on this company. Also I have left a few voicemails without reply. Emailed him a few things on my experience and resume. Should I be worried or is it normal to take 3-4 months before calling back potential new hires.

Any related insight would also be appreciated.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DME Rep, Michigan in Muskegon, Michigan

28 months ago

I worked for a global supplier for years. Sometimes new employees were hired with in a few weeks yet I know one rep who was not hired until six months after his interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.