What are typical medical lab technician salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

pedro ayala in Queen Creek, Arizona

94 months ago

GraCias

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Ctrxpler in Brisbane, Australia

69 months ago

Hi i work in a lab in Australia, currently a casual and I earn between $37 and $60 per hour. Though i only get 20 hours per week so i make around $40,000 a year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

sparkly in Huntersville, North Carolina

67 months ago

how much does a medical lab technician make in florida??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sparkly in Huntersville, North Carolina

67 months ago

and how much does a med. lab tech make starting out usually? i know it varies state to state, but i just want to make sure I make enough to live on my own. Thanks!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sanjeev kumar in New Delhi, India

66 months ago

Hi,
I am Sanjeev Kumar,Working with Quest Diagnostics India Pvt.Ltd. from begining.I want to work in Germony,France,Spain or Belgium.

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ajay yadav in New Delhi, India

62 months ago

I am ajay kumar yadav,working with chandan health centre delhi.I have 2 years experience working in the medical field .

Regards,
Ajay kumar yadav

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nitin in Bombay, India

60 months ago

sanjeev kumar in New Delhi, India said: Hi,
I am Sanjeev Kumar,Working with Quest Diagnostics India Pvt.Ltd. from begining.I want to work in Germony,France,Spain or Belgium.

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar

JAHAPE KAM KARTE HO WOH THIK HAI,,,,KAM CHALU RAKHO, THERE IS NO NEED TO COME HERE,OK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nitin in Bombay, India

60 months ago

hhhulhgehpghm nnnnnnnnnnnnirqyor rfeiwu nrwer euiruir

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

WORKING GIRL in Perry, Florida

58 months ago

sparkly in Huntersville, North Carolina said: how much does a medical lab technician make in florida??

SOME WHERE AROUND 17.10 TO 19.50 DEPENDING ON SCHOOLING AND EXPERIENCE ADN THE EXACT PLACE YOU WORK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PBMOMLT

28 months ago

WORKING GIRL in Perry, Florida said: SOME WHERE AROUND 17.10 TO 19.50 DEPENDING ON SCHOOLING AND EXPERIENCE ADN THE EXACT PLACE YOU WORK

Thank you for your post. I am currently a MLT with an ASCP certification working in Missouri. We are planning on moving to Florida in about 1.5 to 2 yrs I am looking at getting a BS in the mean time. Could you help me as to whether it will pay off or not? How do MTs participate in your labs? We for example if I were to take my BS for my job I would make a dollar more on the hour and still do the same job tasks (phlebotomy, chemistry, micro, blood bank, etc). So it really doesn't pay off unless I find something else to do with my degree like become a teacher (pretty close to the same pay and definitely better hours). Thank you for your comments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.