Any MLT Graduates From Dekalb Technical College or Any Other Atlanta Area School?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

B.A.M in Atlanta, Georgia

39 months ago

Hello,

I am applying to Dekalb Technical College (Atlanta, Ga) for the CLT program Fall 2012.

-Has anyone graduated from this school?
-What was your experience like?
-When you entered the workforce did you feel prepared?
-Are you ASCP certified? If so did you pass after taking the test 1 time?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been advised by Mrs. Aiken but I would like to hear from current/previous students

If you currently attend or have graduated from West Georgia Technical College or Central Georgia Technical College I would also like to hear from you. I will be applying to these schools as well, just in case I do not get accepted into Dekalb Tech.

Thanks1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hi in San Mateo, California

38 months ago

B.A.M in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello,

I am applying to Dekalb Technical College (Atlanta, Ga) for the CLT program Fall 2012.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been advised by Mrs. Aiken but I would like to hear from current/previous students

If you currently attend or have graduated from West Georgia Technical College or Central Georgia Technical College I would also like to hear from you. I will be applying to these schools as well, just in case I do not get accepted into Dekalb Tech.

Thanks1

I graduated from Dekalb Tech college five years ago. When I WAS appl, it was very earier accepted. It is a good program. I felt prepared in my workforce. after I finished my trainning, I just passed ASCP.I work in questdiagnostic lab.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bria in Lithonia, Georgia

38 months ago

B.A.M in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello,

Thanks1

i was at dekalb tech and personally the school sucks. i guess because i was straight out of high school and wasnt at a REAL college. June was my last month there. thank god. but i believe the program is a good one. just not at that school

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.