Still looking for a laboratory technician job.

Comments (3)

Simon Horton in Llandrindod Wells, United Kingdom

87 months ago

Hi there, If anyone knows of any medical laboratory technician jobs going where you're working at the moment in the UK, please could you let met know, as im still looking and I'm thinking that I'll never find a Lab job at this rate lol.

Thankyou ever so much
Simon

Brookfield in Doha, Qatar

85 months ago

Hello guys, i need your smart advice urgently please? Im a graduate of MT in the Philippines. I did not take the local boards since I was hired as a flight attendant here in Qatar. I've been doing this flying job for the past 6yrs and now Im planning to practice as an MT in the US. Everytime Im off for a flight or I am at nightstops anywhere in the world I sometimes go through my MT books. I have the Cuviello and Ciulla books with me and of course my Medical Dictionary coz i have difficulties now in understanding some words...hehehe. I fly to the USA every year and realized that I can actually work there as my fall-back career since being a flight attendant wouldnt be of forever career. My question now is, how can I start building my MT career in the States? Preferably in New Jersey Area? Please send me all your honest opinions as experienced MT's? Thankyou very much and Godbless!

Abdelmuhsin M A in Sudan

73 months ago

iam graduate lab tech ihave 3years experince

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.