Tips for medical laboratory technician interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming medical laboratory technician interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

James andres in Worcester, United Kingdom

110 months ago

Hi there,

Is there any tips you could advise me in? as i have an interview for a pharmacy technician job. And im quite nervous as to what they will ask me.

Thankyou ever so much.

James

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Henrietta in Edmonton, Alberta

106 months ago

I have the same questions, have been searching online for results. My interview is today.

Reply - Report abuse

Matt D MLT (ASCP) in Eagar, Arizona

99 months ago

Well honestly you can't really prepare very much. Just try to look your best and put on a smile. They ask situational questions like one from my interview, "The phone rings, a doctor walks in wanting results, and there is a patient to draw in the front. How would you handle this?" Stuff like that... well I just saw that your comment was from 6 months ago so I am kind of wasting my time....

Reply - Report abuse

beena alexander Joseph in Doha, Qatar

99 months ago

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming medical laboratory technician interview?

Reply - Report abuse

Matt D MLT (ASCP) in New London, Wisconsin

99 months ago

beena alexander Joseph in Doha, Qatar said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming medical laboratory technician interview?

Just go in looking spiffy and relax they are just people too. They ask you about your strengths and weaknesses and work ethic. look at my previous comment also. hopefully i help but really be calm and act like yourself but a professional version of yourself.
I have no idea why it says I am from arizona. I live in Shawano, WI

Reply - Report abuse

Seetal in Luton, United Kingdom

73 months ago

Iv read the replies but just incase things may have changed as it was some time ago. I have an interview next week for medical lab assistant. Just wanted to know what they may ask. Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

melissa12 in Warren, Michigan

60 months ago

[QUOTE who="lillianlind@yahoo.com in Warren, Michigan" Very interested in this position, please E-mail me back. Lillian

Thank-you.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.