Are medical laboratory technician job opportunities growing or declining?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most medical laboratory technician opportunities?

Reply - Report abuse

yoyo in Lithonia, Georgia

71 months ago

Host said: Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most medical laboratory technician opportunities?

It depend on your location. Some states do not use MLT in the laboratory. Try the medical staffing solution to get your feet into the door to gain opportunities when position become available. At lest the potential employer knows how you operate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

petra in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

67 months ago

It depend where you live. My friend just got a job in NY, and she got paid very well about $25 for the new grade 2 years degree.
I live in NM and they have many Lab Tech company and hospital, but I don't know why they are only 9-10 student graduate each year from community college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lakshmi in Atlanta, Georgia

38 months ago

HI Yoyo I am planning to join the Mlt program at dekalb tech , any suggestions ,what is the start pay for a new graduate

Elaina Walker in Los Angeles, California

36 months ago

Hi Lakshmi

Career in medical lab technician is very much exciting and dynamic as well. It gives a new experience every time. Mostly the employment would be in hospitals but there would be opportunities for medical lab technician in medical and diagnostic laboratories, offices of physicians, and all other ambulatory healthcare services also. Salary would be high as always. The following site would give you the complete information about the salary of a medical lab technician.
medicallabtechnicianschool.org/medical-lab-tech-average-salary/
After going through the site I think you would feel more happy and confident about the career you have chosen.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.