Looking for a receptionist position in Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Ashton in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

I am currently working as a waitress and would like to get a receptionist position working in an office or hospital. I have no experience so it has been difficult but I know someone out there will give me a chance.I would like to make at least 11 dollars an hour preferably working 9 to 5. If you know anyone out there who needs a receptionist or someone to do any administrative work then please contact me. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barbara in Jersey in Bordentown, New Jersey

54 months ago

Ashton in Houston, Texas said: I am currently working as a waitress and would like to get a receptionist position working in an office or hospital. I have no experience so it has been difficult but I know someone out there will give me a chance.I would like to make at least 11 dollars an hour preferably working 9 to 5. If you know anyone out there who needs a receptionist or someone to do any administrative work then please contact me. Thank you.

Ashton good luck with your search, However; I have been doing medical billing for over ten or more years and it's hard for me to keep a good job in that field now days. It will be hard for employers to employ you w/o any medical experience, because you need to know the medical terminology. I suggest that you get some training perhaps (online). I'm taking online classes now for my AS degree in Medical Billing. Again, good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.