I am looking for a receptionist job in teh medical field or an entry level job in a clinic or hospital

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

CrystalSuszanne in marysville, Washington

75 months ago

Anyone know of one or can help1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cecille in Everett, Washington

70 months ago

Hi! My name is Cecille Ryalls and I would like to work to medical field. I have some experience of it, but my degree is expired I took the class in year 2001. So I need to take the class again so need to do some class again. Please give me some information about the job and what do I need for this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

elissa9 in Santa Maria, California

61 months ago

Looking good..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

elissa9 in Santa Maria, California

61 months ago

May one day i find a job ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rosanna in Tracy, California

47 months ago

After 22 years I was laid off and decided to change my career in the medical field. I have a lot of experience in administration, rand I have completed medical billing, terminology, coding and curently taking a HIPAA course. I have been seeking work as a medical office receiptionist and I have had no luck. I have researched this industry and it's growing but most of the jobs I have found require a degree. I want a job in the medical field but I don't know how to get my foot in the door...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Melody Whiteaker in Gainesville, Florida

40 months ago

I have a Associate Degree in Allied Health with a Medical Assistant Major, also Medical Office Administration Major with a Track in Insurance Billing and Coding. I'm Certified in HIPPA, AIDS, CPR, and Frist Aid. I'm looking for a challenging career in the medical field where my education and knowledge will be utilized to the fullest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.