Medical Device Sales Opps?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kyle in Chandler, Arizona

57 months ago

I have 5 + years of B2B sales expierence and broke into the medical feild just under two years ago. I am working in pharma now, I am looking to get into device or capital equipment. Pharma is not a real sales job and it is very boring....any recruiters interested plz post. I have national sales awards and currently rank in the top 12% of my area. I am worth a phone conversation to see if we might be a match. Regards-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

57 months ago

Hello Kyle, While we don't allow employers to post opportunities in our forums, you may want to try using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Career Coaches in South Carolina

56 months ago

Kyle in Chandler, Arizona said: I have 5 + years of B2B sales expierence and broke into the medical feild just under two years ago. I am working in pharma now, I am looking to get into device or capital equipment. Pharma is not a real sales job and it is very boring....any recruiters interested plz post. I have national sales awards and currently rank in the top 12% of my area. I am worth a phone conversation to see if we might be a match. Regards-

Kyle,

Working through recruiters should only be a small part of your strategy to obtain a medical device sales position. Recruiters are paid to find candidates that are an exact fit based on their clients specs. Their clients hold them to those specs since they are paying a fee. You should try to find the medical device sales managers in your speciality and contact them directly. For a more thourough explanation of the process please read my blog....www.careertransitioncoaching.net/1/post/2009/09/how-to-secure-an-interview-with-a-hiring-manager.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.