Monthly revenue stream for Med Sales Reps

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

medofficeguy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Our company is looking for Independent Medical Sales Reps in all parts of the country that are interested in building a monthly revenue stream by adding on sales of medical transcription, billing services and portable healthcare solutions to physicians’ offices and hospitals.

Typically these solutions are very easy to close since we can offer the prospect a FREE trial to see if it is a good fit for them. No on-going support is required from the Sales Rep and monthly commission checks will be sent directly to the Rep as the client pays.

A great way to add value to your product portfolio and build self sustaining revenue of thousands of dollars per month.

For more information please contact:

Bill Cassell
724-325-1496
bcassell@medpracticeflow.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Carnegie, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

I WOULD BE INTRESTED BUT I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH SALARY BASED AS WELL AS COMISSION.

Charles S. Schuler in Walled Lake, Michigan

84 months ago

I am interested in discussing with you. I cover SE MI, NW Ohio and Northern Indiana.

Thank-you,
CS

medofficeguy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Our company is looking for Independent Medical Sales Reps in all parts of the country that are interested in building a monthly revenue stream by adding on sales of medical transcription, billing services and portable healthcare solutions to physicians’ offices and hospitals.

Typically these solutions are very easy to close since we can offer the prospect a FREE trial to see if it is a good fit for them. No on-going support is required from the Sales Rep and monthly commission checks will be sent directly to the Rep as the client pays.

A great way to add value to your product portfolio and build self sustaining revenue of thousands of dollars per month.

For more information please contact:

Bill Cassell
724-325-1496

Bill Cassell in Murrysville, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Hi CS,

Thanks for your response. Please feel free to call me when you get a moment to discuss working togheter and your needs. I will be out of the office until Monday Aug 11th. You can also send me an email if you have any questions

Regards,

Bill Cassell
724-325-1496

MediSigma in Wilmington, Delaware

61 months ago

Amanda in Carnegie, Pennsylvania said: I WOULD BE INTRESTED BUT I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH SALARY BASED AS WELL AS COMISSION.

Please mail me ur details, we can talk in detail.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.