I NEED A NEW JOB

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

VICTOR in Flushing, New York

88 months ago

I CURRENTLY IN NYC,RELOCATING TO PA SEARCHING FOR A NEW JOB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

VICTOR in Flushing, New York

88 months ago

IAM TIRED OF THE CITY LIFE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

Go to www.medreps.com. They have alot of great jobs for experience sales people and it costs less than 30 dollars for one year. This is where the good jobs are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

beverly in Los Angeles, California

86 months ago

I am a collage graduate and am looking to break into the medical sales field. Does the medreps web site have jobs for entry level positions? Will companies hire and train, or is this site for the experienced medical sales person?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TOM FRIZALONE in Center Moriches, New York

84 months ago

I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND TOP PRODUCING COMPANIES WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS. PLEASE READ MY INTRODUCTION AND IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS WHAT MY FIRM CAN DO FOR YOU.

TF Solutions specializes in recruiting for qualified, producing JOB SEEKERS. We work on your behalf, you set the criteria that you are looking for and we deliver, nothing less. Searching for the right JOB is very time consuming and requires specific strategies to get through a client to make sure they are who they say they are. Production records, background checks are all look into by us. Due diligence is completed before we send information to you on a company.

Times have changed and we will eliminate the glorified WAY FOR LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER. We will seek out the top COMPANIES in your area or anywhere you desire and present them to you. COMPANIES are flattered to be contacted by you and are more open to discussing opportunities. Most companies are not searching job boards on a daily basis looking for the next best thing to come along. We create the awareness you desire. Remember you set the criteria that you want we do the rest
If you're interested in knowing more about us please call for a confidential consultation. I can be reach at 516-662-6885 or if it's more convenient email me tfsolutions2000@yahoo.com with time and phone number off hours are fine

Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you
Tom,

TOM FRIZALONE in Center Moriches, New York

84 months ago

I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND TOP PRODUCING COMPANIES WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS. PLEASE READ MY INTRODUCTION AND IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS WHAT MY FIRM CAN DO FOR YOU.

TF Solutions specializes in recruiting for qualified, producing JOB SEEKERS. We work on your behalf, you set the criteria that you are looking for and we deliver, nothing less. Searching for the right JOB is very time consuming and requires specific strategies to get through a client to make sure they are who they say they are. Production records, background checks are all look into by us. Due diligence is completed before we send information to you on a company.

Times have changed and we will eliminate the glorified WAY FOR LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER. We will seek out the top COMPANIES in your area or anywhere you desire and present them to you. COMPANIES are flattered to be contacted by you and are more open to discussing opportunities. Most companies are not searching job boards on a daily basis looking for the next best thing to come along. We create the awareness you desire. Remember you set the criteria that you want we do the rest
If you're interested in knowing more about us please call for a confidential consultation. I can be reach at 516-662-6885 or if it's more convenient email me tfsolutions2000@yahoo.com with time and phone number off hours are fine

Tom,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jo Hutch in Medina, Ohio

78 months ago

TOM FRIZALONE in Center Moriches, New York said: I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND TOP PRODUCING COMPANIES WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS. PLEASE READ MY INTRODUCTION AND IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS WHAT MY FIRM CAN DO FOR YOU.

Tom,

Dear Tom,

I am interested to speak with you. I am currently being asked to relocate with my company at ANS. I can not move to TX at this time in my life.
I would be happy to provide you with an updated professional resume.
My email is Johutch2005@aol.com. I will try to contact you on Monday May19.
Please feel free to contact me with a good time that we may touch base.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.