Starting out...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

How did you get your start doing medical sales representative work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Alicia in Brooklyn, New York

79 months ago

I was a medical representative in the Dominican Republic. I am trying to enter in the field again in this country. What should I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

I was a medical sales representative in the Dominican Republic. I am trying to enter into the field again here in the U.S. What should I do???

79 months ago

I did four years in college to became a pharmacist.

BLEE1424 in Florida

77 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing medical sales representative work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

you need a 4 year degree or higher and you need to have at least 2+ years of B2B sales with a good track record to be considered for most positions....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sportymatt in London, United Kingdom

61 months ago

Hi,

im presently a fully qualified Osteopath but would like to get into medical sales - I believe this is a challenging and excting role that would get me out of clinic. I enjoy sales (although I have limited experience) and would very much appreciate any information that mayhelp get me into the medical sales field. Thanks. Matt

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.